Natural Oxy Stain Remover Powder by Seventh Generation
Seventh Generation Natural Oxy Stain Remover Powder Free & Clear 50 oz. (3.1 lbs./1.4 kg)
Seventh Generation Natural Oxy Stain Remover Powder Free & Clear works like a pro, but doesn't leave harsh chemical fumes behind for pets and people. The color-safe, chlorine-free formula uses the natural power of oxygen bleach to brighten and whiten in the laundry and remove stains all over the house, yet it won't irritate your skin or hurt washable delicates. Seventh Generation Natural Oxy Stain Remover can be used in standard and high efficient washing machines, as well as all over the house.
- Made with pure mineral and mineral-based ingredients
- Biodegradable formula
- Free of VOCs, optical brighteners, dyes, perfumes and synthetic fragrances
Seventh Generation is committed to becoming the world's most trusted brand of authentic, safe and environmentally-responsible products for a healthy home. For 20 years, the closely held Burlington, Vermont-based company has been at the forefront of a cultural change in consumer behavior and business ethics. One of the country's first self-declared "socially responsible" companies, Seventh Generation is a business that operates according to a new and different set of principles and values that in many ways are a marked departure from those long considered "traditional." Its business practice is focused on offering people avenues to express their idealism, passion, and commitment to causes larger than themselves and every point along its supply chain, from suppliers and partners to shareholders, customers, and their own staff.
The company derives its name from the Great Law of the Iroquois that states "In our every deliberation, we must consider the impact of our decisions on the mext seven generations." Everytime you use a Seventh Generation product, you are making a difference by saving natural resources, reducing pollution, keeping toxic chemicals out of the environment and making the world a safer place for this and the next seven generations.
Seventh Generation Global Imperatives
- Restore the Environment: Restore is the next reduce, reuse, recycle. Seventh Generation is working to ensure that their products have a circular lifecycle, meaning natural resources are being used and renewed at a rate that is always below their rate of depletion.
- Inspire Conscious Consumption: Seventh Generation's focus is to inspire thoughtful consideration of each purchase—from the immediate impact of the products you buy (Is it safe? Is it gentle on the earth? Does it work?), to the broader impact throughout their lifecycle.
- Create a Just and Equitable World: Seventh Generation is committed to making sure that everyone their company interacts with—from the farmers who grow their lavender to the customers who use these products—are treated fairly and with respect.
Seventh Generation Operating Principles
- Systems Thinking: As suggested by The Great Law of the Iroquois, Seventh Generation strives to act with the knowledge that their business belongs to a larger system in which everything is interconnected, and that everything they do affects everything else.
- Radical Transparency: Seventh Generation believe that the best way to ensure that they live up to their aspirations is to be completely transparent about their business and product practices. You should expect to see all of their values and principles in everything they make, say, and do. It’s really that simple.
- Influence Beyond Their Size: Seventh Generation is determined to inspire others through innovation, education, and interaction. They proudly donate 10% of their profits to support organizations that work for positive change.
To test for color fastness, apply solution in an inconspicuous area, allow to dry, then rinse clean. Oxy Stain Remover is safe for most washable surfaces and fabrics; be sure to follow manufacturer's guidelines for washing individual garments. Do not use on silk, leather or wool. Not recommended for use on jewelry, or any surface or fabric that might be damaged by water. Do not allow metal to soak, be sure to rinse thoroughly with cool water immediately after use. For best results, treat stains when fresh. Allow Oxy Tain Remover to completely dissolve in warm or hot water prior to using. Adding more Oxygen Stain Remover than directed may increase the risk of color loss. Do not mix with chlorine bleach, acids, ammonia or other household cleaners. Safe for septic systems.
If swallowed, drink plent of water and consult a physician. If this product comes in contact with eyes, flush out with water. Keep out of reach of children.
sodium percarbonate (mineral-based oxygen stain removal agent), sodium carbonate (mineral water softener), sodium silicate (mineral alkalinity builder) and sodium sulfate (mineral processing aid). Trace materials are commonly present in cleaning product ingredients.
About Seventh Generation
Seventh Generation is the nation's leading brand of non-toxic and environmentally safe household products. With distribution in thousands of natural product and grocery stores nationwide, the company has become the authority when it comes to products that protect your health and the planet. It has also won over 15 major awards that recognize their efforts to preserve the environment. Seventh Generation derives its name from the Iroquois belief that "In our every deliberation, we must consider the impact of our decisions on the next seven generations." Every time you use a Seventh Generation product, you are making a difference by saving natural resources, reducing pollution, keeping toxic chemicals out of the environment and making the world a safer place for this and the next seven genera
60 Lake Street
The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product reviews are their own and not necessarily those of LuckyVitamin.com. LuckyVitamin.com does not endorse or imply any medical claims from these reviews. These reviews should not be taken as recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Reviews are not intended as a substitute for appropriate medical care or advice and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read the full product reviews disclaimer here.
Gets out stains. Keeps my whites white. i use natural detergents and they tend to let my whites yellow, so I add this.