Nutra Origin Omega-3 Krill Oil Double Potency 1000 mg. - 30 Softgels
Nutra Origin's Omega-3 Krill Oil delivers pure Antarctic krill oil, providing 85 mg of highly bioavailable EPA and 45 mg of highly bioavailable DHA per daily dose, with no fishy aftertaste. Nutra Origin Omega-3 Krill Oil is a sustainably harvested product (krill is considered the largest biomass on earth), it is free of major allergens such as wheat, gluten, corn, yeast, soy, and dairy - and contain no artificial colors, sweeteners, or preservatives. Like fish oil, krill oil naturally contains the Omega-3s EPA and DHA. What's structurally unique about krill oil, however, is that the EPA and DHA are bound to phospholipids, important structural components of cell membranes. The phospholipids escort the Omega-3s into the cells, resulting in more complete absorption. In fact, a human clinical trial found that DHA from krill oil was absorbed twice as well as DHA from fish oil, meaning you don't have to take as many capsules to get the same effect. Additionally, because krill feed on foods rich in the antioxidant astaxanthin, krill oil contains its own antioxidant preservative system that keeps the oil fresh.
Key Benefits of Nutra Origin Omega-3 Krill Oil:
- Maintains triglyceride and blood pressure levels already within a healthy range
- Supports a normal heart rhythm
- Helps maintain normal blood viscosity
- May support weight loss
- May contribute to feeling full
- May promote healthy aging
- Supports joint health, comfort and mobility
- May improve bone mineral density
- May enhance cognitive function in young and elderly adults
- May protect the health of the eye, particularly the retina
- Supports a healthy pregnancy for both mother and child
- May boost mood in mothers post-partum
- Supports mental health and well-being
- Significantly improves mood
- May be effective for reducing mood swings
Why Mega Krill Oil is Superior:
- Superior bioavailability: Provides EPA and DHA bound to phospholipids for better absorption
- No fishy aftertaste: Doesn't come from fish so it doesn't taste like fish!
- Certified pure: Derived from krill inhabiting the pure, uncontaminated waters of the Antarctic and lab-tested to guarantee the absence of heavy metals, pesticides, other contaminants, yeast, mold, and bacteria
- A good source of Omega-3s: delivers 85 mg EPA and 45 mg DHA per daily dose
- Fresh: Naturally contains the antioxidant astaxanthin, which protects the oil from oxidation
- Guaranteed potency: What you see on the label is in the bottle
- Premium quality: Quality backed by independent inspection
- GMP-certified: Manufactured and packaged in facilities with the Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) clean bill of health certification, which assures the highest level of quality
About Nutra Origin:
NutraOrigin's focus is on the development of comprehensive, state-of-the-art formulas to address nutritionally the major health concerns of Americans. their oriented toward performance, and they offer unique products, manufactured proudly in the United States, to their customers not as quick fixes but as a part of nutritional regimens that can be incorporated easily into their busy schedules. You know those days. The ones when you wake up and your head is clear, your energy is high, and your body does not ache. You feel great. Nothing can stop you. For most of us, those days are occasional. At Nutra Origin, their goal is to make them usual.
Many chronic health conditions are preventable. They result from years of poor eating habits, lack of exercise, or prolonged exposure to stress. Some have become so common that they do not even remember what good health feels like. Now leading health organizations now tell us that by returning to a healthier lifestyle - by getting the right nutrients, becoming active, and learning to manage the stressors in life - many of these conditions can be prevented, managed, or even reversed. Why can't theyr address all health problems and bodily challenges medically? The question has become a central topic in many leading publications. But the answer is fairly obvious: Western medicine is organized around acute illness, not long-term health.
"The US health care system is still largely designed to treat patients with acute medical problems.... 'At no point in medical school are physicians exposed to patients with chronic illness, except for acute episodes leading to hospitalization,' says Michael Lockshin, MD, a Harvard Medical School graduate and head of the women and rheumatic disease center at New York City Hospital for Special Surgery. "The result: Many patients shuffle from doctor to doctor in search of relief from many complications of their chronic illnesses. On average, people with one chronic condition see three different physicians and fill seven prescriptions a year, according to Partnership for Solutions, a research group at Johns Hopkins University in Baltimore.
People with five or more chronic conditions make 12 physician visits and fill 50 prescriptions a year.... "Chronic diseases are now the leading cause of disability and death in the United States, with seven in 10 deaths each year attributed to such illnesses as cancer, heart diseases, diabetes and stroke. About 133 million Americans - nearly one in two adults - live with at least one chronic disease, and more than one in 10 have three or more.... "'The present medical model has ignored many of the issues - pain, fatigue, anger - that interfere with people's lives,' says Nancy Whitelaw, Ph.D, NCOA senior vice president. 'Until their care system focuses on improved health for people with chronic conditions, they will never get a handle on skyrocketing costs.
'"Why NutraOrigin, you ask? NutraOrigin was launched with the single-minded goal of developing comprehensive, state-of-the-art formulas to address nutritionally the major health concerns of Americans. They are oriented toward performance and backed by serious research and development. Their new products arise from genuine advances in technology. They only manufacture supplements that provide verifiable results for the consumer. They are committed to the highest standards of ethics and integrity. Each of their products guarantees: Purity and potency, Integrity of formulation, and Adherence to label claims. One priority is never to take professional or ethical shortcuts, so the formulations are developed without cost restrictions. That freedom ensures the highest level of effectiveness. These products provide: Highly concentrated dosages, Multiple active compounds, A full spectrum of nutritional benefits, and Synergy of components to optimize absorption.