Mama Mio - Bootcamp for Tummies Complete 30-Day Skincare & Exercise System
Mama Mio Boot Camp for Tummies Complete 30 Day Skincare and Exercise System lets you rehab your abs in thirty days! Mama Mio Bootcamp for Tummies includes:
- Skin Tight Toning Serum
Improves texture and tone of your skin
100 ml / 3.4 fl.oz
- Get Waisted Body Shaper
9 clinically tested waist-whittling fat-busting ingredients
100 ml / 3.4 fl.oz
- 4 Minute Tummy-Tucking Exercise Programme
By ab rehab guru, Julie Tupler
Mama Mio knows that time is short, so follow these super-easy steps to be on your way to flatter, sexier abs in 30 days. To maximize the results, they recommend you are warm when you apply the skincare (so apply immediately after exercising/showering) and do follow the skincare applications in the order below.
- Step 1 (once a day) Your 4 minute exercise programme. Follow the instruction card for the two no-nonsense exercises: The Flattener Five and the Pulse 100. Mama Mio recommends that you actually write 'DO MY BOOTCAMP TUPLERS' on a little PostIt note and pop one on your windscreen, computer screen, even your TV screen. they all need that extra nudge!
- Step 2 (once a day) Skin Tight Toning Serum - one to two pumps will be plenty, massage into midriff area from below boobs to above pubes, all the way round to your back. Entertain yourself for 15 seconds as it sinks in.
- Step 3 (once a day) Get Waisted Body Shaper - massage two pumps on top of Skin Tight. Using clockwise strokes (to help sluggish digestion – another cause of bloated bellies) in exact same area as Skin Tight .
If you stick with this dosage you will have ample for the 30 days. If you feel the need to excess pump, Mama Mio won't tell you off (they are prone to doing the same!) but you many need to restock towards the end of your 30 days. Fear not, every Mama Mio skincare product is available as a single purchase.
How it works:
For Mama Mio beauty is all about CONFIDENCE - when you Feel Good you Look Good.
What Mama Mio has noticed as they trundle through their Mama Mio world is that every woman has a bit of their body that they would love to change. That bit that you think 'if only my tummy were better I would feel good about myself.' Mama Mio calls these Roadblocks and they are their personal bugbears; their little obsessions that stand in the way of feeling confident. The reality is it takes a lot less effort to actually make the change to your 'bad bit' than the effort spent beating yourself up over it. Mama Mio wanted to give you the tools to make that change. To take control and sort it out! Hence the Bootcamp Kits were born.
When developing Bootcamp for Tummies Mama Mio wanted to create a kit which was the perfect product mix to help the tone, texture and tightness of the skin. And because true beauty is not just skin deep, they have combined the perfect products with the perfect abdominal exercises, created by celebrity ab-rehab guru Julie Tupler. By improving the tone, fat content and texture of your skin and also strengthening and reshaping the muscle structure that supports the skin, the results will be more dramatic.
Attention! (Cue Sergeant Major voice…) This bit is very important! Mama Mio needs you to commit to a 30 day programme to make a visible and lasting difference to your tummy. And for those commitment-phobes amongst you, they know they had to make it really easy for you and take away all of your excuses.
- It only takes four minutes a day. No matter how time starved, we can all find 4 minutes.
- It is very easy to follow – add one additional set each week. The key is to do them right (the exercise leaflet explains this very very clearly.
- No equipment required and you can actually do them anywhere – in the car , at your desk…
- You will see results. Do not cheat and at the end of 30 days you will look better, feel better and feel more confident.
And if you can do that – what else can you do? Yes sir!
How Fit is Your Skin?
Have you ever noticed that however slim some women are, they still have a little pot belly? And that however many crunches you do, this extra bit of wobble never goes away? This kit is the foolproof, permanent solution to learn exactly WHY you have that wobbly paunch and exactly HOW to get rid of it.
Mama Mio has worked with ab-rehab guru Julie Tupler because they believe she has found the answer to flattening your tummy for once and for all. She has identified a problem most women suffer with and didn’t even realize. But even better she has a quick and easy way to fix the problem.
The problem is that you may have a diastisis recti
The solution is to work the Transverse muscle using Julie’s very special Tupler Technique. Most women, especially those who have had children, have a gap between their abdominal muscles that can be felt beneath the belly button, running up to your ribs and right down to the pubic bone. This gap, called diastisis recti, used to be covered in muscle, holding everything tucked up behind it. Now that it has separated, there is no 'corset of muscle' to hold you in tight and flat.
This gap in the abdominal muscle is also often a reason for back pain. You need to knit that muscle back together in order to create a strong core, a 'corset' that holds you in. Crunches are not the answer and, in fact, can make the bulge worse.
The Tupler Technique
This is a very simple way of reknitting those muscles; quickly, safely and correctly. Julie Tupler RN is credited by thousands of women for helping them restore a strong core, flatten their tummies and redefine their waist. Once you have done these easy exercises for a week, you will see and feel the difference and commit to doing your Tuplers every day for life.
About Mama Mio
Founded in London by 4 beauty experts, Mama Mio is a very personal creation. Their skincare expertise gives them the know-how, but first and foremost they are 4 women who want to feel good in their skin. Mama Mio selfishly creates each product to solve the skincare issues that they want to overcome, using the very best ingredients at their highest potency to ensure that every product really works. They believe that, whatever your shape, your age or your stage, if your skin looks FIT, toned, nourished and glowing - you will feel and look your most gorgeous.
The Mama Mio Promises
They want to make you four special promises about everything Mama Mio:
- Mama Mio are so proud of the quality of their formulas. Mama Mio spend a HUGE amount on the actual ingredients in every single product. Because they know that their products are their advertisements – and if you love them you will spread that love. That is how they have grown in the last 5 years.
- Those expensive active ingredients are included at their highest recommended levels so they really work – no waving over the top of the jar for them. High percentages of the things that matter.
- Mama Mio's No Nasties rule applies to everything they make – there are no exceptions. Every Mama Mio product is paraben free, petroleum free, phthalates free, sodium laureth and sodium lauryl sulphate free, colourant free, synthetic fragrance free and xenoestrogen free. If it is nasty, it is a no-no. Even their fragrances are natural.
- It must be a pleasure to use Your beauty ritual is important. Every single product you use must make you feel absolutely gorgeous – be it a cellulite cream, a body oil or a wrinkle cream; it should be a lovely part of your skincare regime that you look forward to every day.
Mama Mio's mission is to help women feel more confident in their skin
At the very heart of their business, where Mama Mio makes all the decisions and plans for their growth and development, they have one massive mission. They want to help women feel more confident in their skin. This is the motive for every single action. It is the reason for Mama Mio's business to exist.
Having that as their focus means they run Mama Mio in a very different way, a Mama Mio way. They are not simply focused on the bottom line. Success and achievement are measured differently. It is measured first and foremost on what they have done to help women feel more confident; not on how many products they have sold. It is a different kind of accounting but Mama Mio believes it may catch on!
Mama Mio's belief is that this is a new way to build a business, where they think about women first and profit second. It may not get them the superyacht in San Tropez, but when they receive the kind of testimonials and letters their Mama Mio fans send them, it is worth all the gold in the world. Mama Mio is constantly amazed and impressed at how naturally supportive women are to each other - funny, warm, honest - and love that women treat all of them at Mama Mio as women instead of a faceless brand.
They are honoured to be in this business and thank you all for everything you have given them.