Contour Products Bio Four Seasons Pillow
Contour Products Bio 4 Seasons Pillow is the most luxurious bed pillow yet! The Bio 4-Seasons Pillow has a Green Tea infused memory foam core with a dual sided cover. This thicker pillow is cool in the summer and cozy in the winter. There is a high-quality jersey knit cover over mesh on one side, and fiber fill on the other. Contour's newest bed pillow combines a special memory foam infused with Green Tea with a dual-sided cover! The result is a thicker, supportive pillow surrounded by an absolutely luxurious high-tech cover. Designed for both back and side sleepers, the ergonomic shape of this bed pillow supports your head, neck and spine so that muscles can relax, rest and rejuvenate - the way nature intended during sleep.
- Enjoy comfort through all four seasons with this pillow's dual-sided cover
- Layer of 3-D Mesh is covered by soft, perforated jersey material produces a virtual layer of air between your head and the pillow's foam core for cool sleeping, especially during the warmer months.
- Sleep the way nature intended with Contour Bio Pillow's supportive core
- Enjoy a fresh, invigorating sleep on inner foam core made from green tea foam
- Green tea helps neutralize odors for lasting freshness
- Includes soy-based foam for added durability, quality and support
- Pillow core is injection molded and includes:
- Crescent shaped curve for shoulder comfort, helps position head in center of pillow
- Breathe easily while side sleeping with tapered pillow edges
- Center depression offers superior head and neck accomodation when sleeping on back
- Core is ventilated to help minimize heat build-up
The Growing Sleep Solutions Market
Aches & Pains:
- Back Pain is the number one reason for sleep disturbances/insomnia
- Back Pain effects 8 out of 10 people, costing Americans over $15 billion per year; it is the 3rd most expensive disorder, after heart disease and cancer
- Neck Pain is the third most common type of pain for Americans, according to the NIHS; poor sleeping posture is often the culprit
- Shoulder pain prevalence in a given year is as high as 50% according to the NIH; half of those people miss work and seek medical treatment
The Age Wave
- Currently, over 100 million Americans are over the age of 50
- This number is projected to grow dramatically over the next 5 years
Growing Trend Toward Sleep Hygiene/Self Treatment
- Sleep is a $28 billion dollar a year industry with annual growth projected at 8.8% through 2012 - 58% of the US Population has some type of sleep disorder
- Economic realities force many Americans to work longer and maintain healthy lifestyles
- Health Care Reform will force Americans to take responsibility for their health
An in-house design team focuses on creating a constant flow of effective, innovative and useful items. They regularly partner with ergonomic and sleep experts within the medical field on new concepts. This aspect of Contour's business is what sets them apart from other organizations within the industry.
Contour Health Product Strengths:
- Direct access to end users provides invaluable feedback
- Internal product design team
- Proprietary innovations - Contour owns over 60 patents and trademarks registered in the US and 30 others abroad
- Award winning products
- Independent product testing
- National media placement
- Eye-catching packaging and artwork
- Number one brand in comfort and sleep category
Since the introduction of their first product in 1991, Contour has emerged as a worldwide distributor of unique, proprietary items and has become a recognized leader in the support and comfort category. Their products help to properly align the body for overall comfort and improved well-being.
Being comfortable isn't just an indulgence, it's a necessity to obtaining quality sleep and maintaining good health. Contour partners with physicians, chiropractors and sleep experts, and use customer feedback to develop the best products possible for the marketplace. They strive to provide the consumer with affordable, quality products rich in features that are often found only in higher-priced items.