CPAP Pillow Standard 4 Inches Thick by Contour Products
Contour Products CPAP Standard Profile Pillow 4 Inches Thick
Contour Products CPAP Standard Profile Pillow 4 Inches Thick helps you sleep comfortably all night long. This redesigned CPAP pillow boasts a more cushioned and supportive molded foam base, plus a dual-fabric design. The silky, quilted material follows the pillow's contours so your CPAP mask and shoulders easily glide over these areas as you move throughout the night, while your head is cushioned by soft velour. This sleep apnea pillow promotes proper support and contact-free CPAP use. The pillow cover easily zips off for washing, and additional covers are available individually. The Contour CPAP Pillow simplifies CPAP therapy for patients and practitioners, and improves patient comfort and compliance, as well as reducing the need for follow-up care.
- Neck support improves airway and spine alignment
- Shoulder naturally rests in curve for proper upper body positioning
- Pressure-free zones prevent interference between the mask and sleep surface to help reduce leaks, improve sleep comfort, and increase compliance
- Head support area offers a cushiony, resilient sleeping surface
- Specifically molded spots for users' ears to rest in when side sleeping provide added relief
- Inclined forehead better positions face and prevents chin from rotating downward for consistent airway alignment and reduced mask interference.
The Growing Sleep Solutions Market
Aches & Pains:
- Back Pain is the number one reason for sleep disturbances/insomnia
- Back Pain effects 8 out of 10 people, costing Americans over $15 billion per year; it is the 3rd most expensive disorder, after heart disease and cancer
- Neck Pain is the third most common type of pain for Americans, according to the NIHS; poor sleeping posture is often the culprit
- Shoulder pain prevalence in a given year is as high as 50% according to the NIH; half of those people miss work and seek medical treatment
The Age Wave
- Currently, over 100 million Americans are over the age of 50
- This number is projected to grow dramatically over the next 5 years
Growing Trend Toward Sleep Hygiene/Self Treatment
- Sleep is a $28 billion dollar a year industry with annual growth projected at 8.8% through 2012 - 58% of the US Population has some type of sleep disorder
- Economic realities force many Americans to work longer and maintain healthy lifestyles
- Health Care Reform will force Americans to take responsibility for their health
An in-house design team focuses on creating a constant flow of effective, innovative and useful items. They regularly partner with ergonomic and sleep experts within the medical field on new concepts. This aspect of Contour's business is what sets them apart from other organizations within the industry.
Contour Health Product Strengths:
- Direct access to end users provides invaluable feedback
- Internal product design team
- Proprietary innovations - Contour owns over 60 patents and trademarks registered in the US and 30 others abroad
- Award winning products
- Independent product testing
- National media placement
- Eye-catching packaging and artwork
- Number one brand in comfort and sleep category
Since the introduction of their first product in 1991, Contour has emerged as a worldwide distributor of unique, proprietary items and has become a recognized leader in the support and comfort category. Their products help to properly align the body for overall comfort and improved well-being.
Being comfortable isn't just an indulgence, it's a necessity to obtaining quality sleep and maintaining good health. Contour partners with physicians, chiropractors and sleep experts, and use customer feedback to develop the best products possible for the marketplace. They strive to provide the consumer with affordable, quality products rich in features that are often found only in higher-priced items.
Works with any sleeping position: side, back and even stomach, enjoy carefree comfort without mask interference.
One (1) Standard 4 in. Thick CPAP Pillow.
About Contour Products
Since the introduction of our first product in 1991, Contour has emerged as a worldwide distributor of unique, proprietary items and has become a recognized leader in the support and comfort category. Our products help to properly align the body for overall comfort and improved well-being. Being comfortable isn’t just an indulgence, it’s a necessity to obtaining quality sleep and maintaining good health. We partner with physicians, chiropractors and sleep experts, and use customer feedback to develop the best products possible for the marketplace. We strive to provide the consumer with affordable, quality products rich in features that are often found only in higher priced items
Due to the nature of Contour Products, they do not accept returns. All sales are final. Any defective product can receive a replacement free of charge, as Contour Products stand behind their products.
The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product reviews are their own and not necessarily those of LuckyVitamin.com. LuckyVitamin.com does not endorse or imply any medical claims from these reviews. These reviews should not be taken as recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Reviews are not intended as a substitute for appropriate medical care or advice and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read the full product reviews disclaimer here.