Digestive Enzymes Full Spectrum Formula with Prebiotics & Probiotics by Top Secret Nutrition
Top Secret Nutrition Digestive Enzymes Full Spectrum Formula with Prebiotics & Probiotics - 90 Capsules
Top Secret Nutrition Digestive Enzymes Full Spectrum Formula with Prebiotics & Probiotics is an all-in-one capsule to help you get the most out of the food you eat. Top Secret Nutrition Digestive Enzymes are a unique, comprehensive blend of non-animal sourced digestive enzymes that support the body’s ability to break down proteins, fats, carbohydrates, and fiber. Top Secret Nutrition Digestive Enzymes Full Spectrum Formula with Prebiotics & Probiotics is an innovative formulation that also contains prebiotics and probiotics to support overall gastrointestinal and urogenital health. Digestive enzymes also play a key role in nutrient absorption.
Top Secret Nutrition Digestive Enzymes Full Spectrum Formula with Prebiotics & Probiotics also includes Bioperine, an extract from Piper nigrum L. (black pepper). Bioperine is the only product sourced from piperine to obtain a patent for its ability to increase the bioavailability of nutritional compounds. It is also the only product sourced from piperine to have undergone clinical studies in the U.S., substantiating its safety and efficacy for nutritional use.
Top Secret Nutrition Digestive Enzymes were specifically designed to counter the natural reduction in the production of digestive enzymes caused by cooked foods low in nutrients, stress, and environmental toxins.
Top Secret Nutrition Digestive Enzymes can provide you with the following benefits:
- Improves Digestion of All Foods
- Helps Absorption of Nutrients
- Helps Digest Lactose
- Helps Reduce Bloating
- Supports Healthy Microflora Growth
Top Secret Nutrition Digestive Enzymes Full Spectrum Formula with Prebiotics & Probiotics helps:
- Make the food you eat more bio-accessible to the body
- Support healthy bacterial growth in the gut
- Enhance the production of short chain fatty acids (SCFAs) that keep the intestinal cells healthy
- Assist in the body's natural production of B vitamins & Vitamin K
- Support a healthy digestive and immune system
- Reduce instances of bloating, diarrhea and cramping
- Battle bad breath
- Support overall urogenital health
- Increase energy
- Fight dairy intolerance
How Does It Work?
Humans have one hundred trillion bacteria living in the digestive system, with 400 to 500 different types, weighing in at approximately four pounds. Your intestines are in a constant balancing act of trying to make sure the “good” bacteria, or probiotics, outweigh the number of harmful bacteria.
As you age, your body’s production of digestive enzymes gradually declines. In addition to this inevitable reduction in enzymes, your digestive system also becomes burdened with the effects from environmental toxins, nutrient-deficient foods and stress.
Top Secret Nutrition Digestive Enzymes provide the nutritional building blocks you need to help support the body’s digestive physiology.
Who Should Take Top Secret Nutrition Digestive Enzymes?
Top Secret Nutrition Digestive Enzymes are for anyone who would like to promote an efficient digestive system and overall health. If you are looking for a nutritional supplement that can support a healthy balance of digestive enzymes, and intestinal flora and bacteria, this is the product for you.
Top Secret Nutrition Digestive Enzymes have been formulated with ingredients that work synergistically to help the body break down foods faster and easier, and to absorb essential and vital nutrients — helping you maintain energy levels and support your overall health.
The Digestive Enzyme Team:
- Protease - Is responsible for digesting proteins.
- Bromelain - Which comes from pineapple, helps break down protein and promote a healthy inflammatory response.
- Amylase - Breaks down starches and carbohydrates into maltose, a disaccharide.
- Glucoamylase - Breaks down carbohydrates, specifically polysaccharides into glucose.
- Lactase - Digests lactose, the sugar in dairy products.
- Lipase - Is an enzyme that breaks down fats. Lipases perform essential roles in the digestion, transport, and processing of dietary lipids (fats and oils).
- Phytase - Is an enzyme that breaks down phytic acid and allows the release of stored minerals from nuts, seeds, and grains.
- Invertase - Is an enzyme that breaks down sucrose (table sugar) into fructose and glucose.
- Cellulase - Is responsible for breaking down plant material and fiber. Some plants and vegetables contain beneficial nutrients within the cell walls that normally are inaccessible to the body due to the fibrous make-up of the plant.
- Alpha Galactosidase - Breaks down carbohydrates, and is especially helpful with the digestion of gas-producing vegetables like beans.
- Prebiotics - Are food for probiotics. They stimulate production and enhance the beneficial properties of probiotics. Prebiotics make intestinal pH more acidic, promoting an environment that enhances absorption of essential minerals, including calcium, magnesium, iron, and zinc. Several studies in animals and humans have suggested positive effects of nondigestible oligosaccharides (NDO), including fructooligosaccharides, on mineral absorption, metabolism, and bone composition.
- Fructooligosaccharides (FOS) - Are plant sugars that act as prebiotics. Your body depends upon certain bacteria for its health. These are essential to help break down and digest certain foods, and also to promote health. FOS is used to feed these friendly bacteria (probiotics). Just like any other living organism, bacteria require nourishment, and while they get plenty of food from our own diet, especially from the fiber content, they find FOS particularly appetizing.
- Probiotics - Are the flora (good bacteria) that populate the intestine and are believed to support health. Probiotics can help support healthy intestinal function and maintain the integrity of the lining of the intestines.
- Lactobacillus Acidophilus - Is a probiotic, or "friendly" bacteria. Many healthy bacteria live in the intestines and vagina, where they protect against "bad" bacteria.
- Bioperine - Is a standardized extract from the fruits of Piper nigrum L. (black pepper, a common household spice) or Piper longum L. (long pepper). Studies have suggested that Bioperine increases the absorption of nutrients.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. Doesn’t my body already produce Digestive Enzymes?
A. This is a good question, and one that requires a lengthy explanation. Firstly, the body does make digestive enzymes; however, the more digestive enzymes it is required to produce for digestion, the fewer enzymes it can create to maintain optimal health. Secondly, the cooked and processed foods that many people eat are depleted of enzymes. Science will debate if this is significant or not. Logically, Top Secret Nutrition believes it is. This is why:
Every single activity you perform – even thinking and sleeping – requires enzymes. The two primary types of enzymes required for normal functioning are digestive enzymes and metabolic enzymes. Digestive enzymes, including protease, amylase, and lipase (all found in Top Secret Nutrition Digestive Enzymes), are essential for breaking down the proteins, carbohydrates, and fats that you ingest on a daily basis. These types of enzymes are also found in raw foods. Unfortunately, the Western diet that most people eat does not include enough raw foods. Metabolic enzymes serve a different function in the body. Rather than breaking down food, they help repair damaged cells. This constant enzymatic effort to keep your body – every cell, organ, and tissue in your body – in optimal health means that you need sufficient enzymes on a daily basis. If you don’t get enough of these critical enzymes in your diet, supplementing with Top Secret Nutrition Digestive Enzymes can give your body the boost it needs.
The act of digestion creates a significant demand for enzymes. From the moment you put food in your mouth, enzymes in your saliva start breaking it down; other digestive enzymes are required in the stomach and through the entire digestion process. If you don’t produce or ingest enough enzymes, digestion may become difficult.
Aging is a natural contributor to enzyme depletion in the body, but factors such as a poor diet, eating too quickly, or not chewing enough can also contribute to poor food absorption.
In the book Enzyme Nutrition, Dr. Edward Howell, a noted biochemist and nutrition researcher, highlights several animal studies suggesting the benefit of enzymes.
So the answer to the question is yes, your body does produce digestive enzymes, but supplementing with Top Secret Nutrition Digestive Enzymes may help support enzymatic production and activity.
About Top Secret Nutrition
Top Secret Nutrition has revolutionized the nutrition world by offering their customers everything they need to transform their physique and improve their overall health.
From scientifically sound products to consumer education, Top Secret Nutrition is committed to giving professional athletes and active adults alike the tools they need to look and feel their best. Top Secret Nutrition's team is committed to developing the most innovative products that not only work, but if applicable also taste great! As a leader in the nutrition industry, Top Secret Nutrition continually improves upon their products and services by staying abreast of breaking developments in sports nutrition and food science.
Top Secret Nutrition has an unbending commitment to quality and ethics. Top Secret Nutrition only uses the best and safest ingredients for their formulations and make every effort to ensure that their product claims are based on facts. Top Secret Nutrition only uses GMP Quality Assurance Certified manufacturers.
Top Secret Nutrition's Mission
Top Secret Nutrition's mission is to create high quality innovative products for you to look, feel and be your best.
- Provide their customers with the highest quality natural products, and scientifically validated information and education on physical and mental fitness and health.
- Extend best nutrition, exercise, and bodybuilding practices from athletes and enthusiasts to the general population of active adults.
- Help their customers look, feel and live better and to perform at their highest potential in all areas of their lives, because fitness and health provides the foundation for a happy life.
- Leave everyone touched by their organization—customers, employees, suppliers, retailers, media, and other individuals and groups—better off for having worked with them.
- Become the leader in natural nutritional supplements for athletes and for active adults of all ages, regardless of the sport or physical activity they pursue.
Top Secret Nutrition's Vision
Furthermore, Top Secret Nutrition will foster a mutually respectful teamwork relationship with their consumers, athletes, researchers, and business partners. Top Secret Nutrition will enhance the quality of life for everyone by providing the best information on training, nutrition and supplementation. Top Secret Nutrition's ongoing, science-based education in nutrition, fitness and wellness is their reason for being. Top Secret Nutrition is dedicated to those who are dedicated to taking ownership of their fitness, health, and well being.
Community Giving Back
Top Secret Nutrition is proud to sponsor the "Road to the Cure".
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule with each meal.
Keep out of reach of children. Use this product as a dietary supplement only. Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing or if you have any medical condition. Do not use if seal or package is broken. Store in a cool, dry place. Consult your physician prior to use if you have any medical condition.
About Top Secret Nutrition
From scientifically sound products to consumer education, we are committed to giving professional athletes and active adults alike the tools they need to look and feel their best. Our team is committed to developing the most innovative products that not only work, but if applicable also taste great! As a leader in the nutrition industry, we continually improve upon our products and services by staying abreast of breaking developments in sports nutrition and food science.
We have an unbending commitment to quality and ethics. We only use the best and safest ingredients for our formulations and make every effort to ensure that our product claims are based on facts. We only use GMP Quality Assurance Certified manufacturers.
11341 Interchange Circle South