Wrm Clear Feline Liquid Drops by HomeoPet
HomeoPet Wrm Clear Feline Liquid Drops 15 ml.
HomeoPet Wrm Clear Feline is a homeopathic remedy formulated for the removal of Tapeworms, Hookworms, Roundworms, Pinworms, Threadworms, Bots, and Flukeworms. Feline Worm Clear also works in prevention by reducing susceptibility to infestations. Feline Worm Clear may also in recovery from worm effects and detoxify from effects of conventional products. Worm Clear reduces environmental contamination by suppressing worm egg production and thus reducing re-infestation. Worm Clear is 100% natural, with no chemicals added, and no food withdrawal.
- Arsenicum Album 8x: (White oxide of metallic arsenic) Used for worms including taenia (tapeworms), oxyuris species (pinworm), lumbricoides (ascarides or roundworms) giardia symptoms and flukeworm.
- Calcarea Carbonica 12x: (Carbonate of Lime) Helps in chubby animals prone to obesity and lax joints. They will often have a round abdomen even before the malnutrition induced by worms.
- Chenopodium Anthelminticum 3x, 3c: (Jerusalem Oak) Vermifuge for treatment of roundworm and hookworm in particular.
- Cina 4x: (Wormseed) This is a remedy mainly for the young scrofulus, nervous mentally and bodily. Symptoms which are treated by this remedy are due to the presence of roundworms , pinworms and giardia or reflex from abdominal irritation and disorders of the digestive tract.
- Cucurbita Pepo 2x, 4x: (Pumpkin Seeds) An excellent remedy for tapeworm, one of the most efficient and least harmful of vermifuges. The seeds contain cucurbitin known for its anthelminthic activity.
- Ferrum Phosphoricum 12x: (Phosphate of Iron) This is a haematinic combating the anaemia that occurs with worm infestation. It can also combat diarrhea that occurs in some cases.
- Filix Mas 3x, 3c: (Male Fern) Remedy for worm symptoms, especially those associated with tapeworm. Used for worm colic and constipation due to worms.
- Granatum 3x, 3c: (Pomegranate Root Bark) Vermifuge for expulsion of tapeworms (contains pelietierine, an anthelminthic for tapeworms). Homeopathically, it also treats abdominal pain associated with worms.
- Kamala 3x, 3c: (Kamala) Vermifuge for treatment of roundworm and hookworm in particular.
- Naphthaline 5c: (Tar Camphor) Used for the expulsion of threadworms.
- Natrum Muriaticum 6x: (Common Salt) Worms infestations are often associated sodium imbalance, more particularly with hyponatremia (low sodium). This is a remedy associated with the correction of this.
- Natrum Phosphoricum 6x: (Phosphate of Sodium) This is another sodium remedy, often known for its use as a tissue salt to combat excess acidity, worms and benefit in giardia
- Nux Vomica 8x: (Poison-nut) Used for worms, especially trichinae, ascarids, tape and flukeworm. Like Sulphur Nux, promotes the removal of toxic chemicals from the body. It has an anti-spasmodic effect helping with the cramps associated with worms (and in some cases from worming with chemical wormers).
- Silica Terra 12x: (Pure Flint) Individuals are thin, chilly and look malnourished. They are drawn to warmth and seek out heat source.
- Spigelia Anthelmintica 4x: (Worm-grass) As the name suggests an anthelminthic for worms, particularly ascarides and lumbrici.
- Sulphur 6x: (Sublimated Sulphur) Sulphur is not just a remedy for the worms and their effects of worms, it also promotes the removal of toxins, which helps when Wrm Clear is given to patients who poorly tolerate conventional chemical wormers.
- Teucrium Marum 4x: (Cat Thyme) It is a big remedy for anal itching or scooting when worms are the cause, particularly when accompanied by offensive flatulence.
- Thymol 4x: (Thyme Camphor) An intestinal antiseptic and a vermifuge against tape and hookworm.
- Triticum Repens 3x: (Couch-Grass) A remedy used in individuals who eat grass and regurgitate it in an attempt to self worm. It is particularly beneficial in cats kept indoors without access to grasses.
- Free of all chemicals
- Safe for kittens, puppies, pregnant and nursing animals.
- Clinically used on dogs, cats, birds, rabbits, hamsters, ferrets and pot bellied pigs.
- Manufactured under FDA registered process
- All research programs conducted since 1991 have shown no adverse events reported. During registered period no adverse event reports.
- No known side effects
- 12 years of researching the purest ingredients from all over the world
- Only the purest, naturally grown raw materials are used
- Formulated in a 100% natural solution that is easy to administer
- Scientifically formulated to harness nature’s natural healing power
- Repeatable and reproducible results
- Unparalleled safety
- Over a decade of research and development
- Meets and exceeds all GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) standards
What is homeopathy?
In 1796, a German medical doctor named Samuel Hahnemann discovered the principles of homeopathy. The therapy is based on the theory of "like cures like." That is, if a substance causes a symptom, consuming a very small amount of the same substance may cure the illness by prompting the body's own healing mechanisms to relieve different ailments and return the body to a healthy condition.
How does HomeoPet fit into the concept of homeopathy?
HomeoPet is the name of a company that manufactures and promotes a line of combination homeopathic remedies for animals. Accredited and licensed veterinarians, homeopaths, pharmacists and bio-chemists formulated these remedies in Ireland after 12 years of development.
How long have HomeoPet remedies been around?
HomeoPet remedies have been under development since 1977 and were introduced into clinics in 1987. In 1994 they were released for commercial sale through veterinary clinics and in 1995 they became available on the market.
Are HomeoPet remedies registered with the FDA?
Yes, HomeoPet remedies are registered with the FDA They are also are manufactured under an FDA registered process, in an FDA inspected facility, meeting all GMP (good manufacturing practice) standards.
Are HomeoPet remedies recommended by vets?
Yes, HomeoPet remedies are used and recommended by veterinarians on a daily basis in several thousand clinics throughout the USA.
Do you need a prescription for HomeoPet remedies?
No, you do not need a prescription for HomeoPet remedies, however HomeoPet recommends that you obtain a diagnosis from your veterinarian and then chose the remedy best suited to your pet’s ailments.
Is the alcohol content in the remedies safe?
Yes, HomeoPet remedies are preserved in 20% USP alcohol, which is pure ethyl alcohol, used for preserving homeopathics. Because there is only a drop or two of alcohol per dose, most pets will have no response to oral dosing. In rare cases, a cat or dog may be sensitive to alcohol and salivate excessively, or shake his head in response to the alcohol content. This can be alleviated by putting the drops on food/treat and letting it sit for 20 minutes before presenting it to your pet. Alternatively, placing drops in a small amount of water and letting sit for 20 minutes will prevent a reaction.
Why are HomeoPet remedies safe?
HomeoPet remedies are safe because all of the ingredients are at 6c&30c potency. This measures how dilute an ingredient is.
- 1c means that this particular substance has been diluted at a ratio of 1 to 100.
- 2c means that his particular substance has been diluted at a ratio of 1 to 10,000.
- 3c means that this particular substance has been diluted at a ratio of 1 to 1,000,000.
Each successive c adds 2 zeros to the end number, making it safer with every c.
Can I use more than one remedy on my pet at a time?
Yes, if you are using 2 remedies for the same reason, they may be dosed together. If the remedies are for different ailments, space them 20 minutes apart.
Are there any side effects with HomeoPet remedies?
There are no known side effects to date. However, if a pet is susceptible to homeopathy, an improvement may be seen in as little as one dose, and if the remedy is continued at full dosing schedule, an aggravation of symptoms may occur. Ceasing to use remedy will alleviate symptoms. Some pets, especially cats, may salivate excessively, or in very rare cases, throw up. Putting drops on food/treat and letting sit for 20 minutes will prevent such a reaction.
Can HomeoPet remedies be used long term?
Yes, there are no negative issues related to using HomeoPet remedies long term. However, if there are no symptoms present, you do not need to continue with a remedy. Some ailments such as joint stress, incontinence or skin & seborrhea require a maintenance dose indefinitely.
How do I open the bottle?
HomeoPet remedies have a safety seal which is the round lip at the bottom of the cap. If the cap does not twist off easily, try pushing down on the safety seal to separate it from the cap. This will allow the cap to twist off easily.
How are the remedies dosed?
Each remedy comes with detailed dosing instructions inside the box. Please read all instructions before dosing pets.
Will HomeoPet remedies test on my show dog?
No, there is nothing in any of the HomeoPet remedies that will show up positive in tests.
About Homeo Pet
HomeoPet is based in Westhampton Beach, New York, where it continues to develop new solutions to address the needs of patients both old and new, whilst working to continuously improve the effectiveness of its current range. As part of its philosophy of commitment to improving and enhancing patient care, clinical trials are currently underway in the United Kingdom and Australia, with HomeoPet leading the field in this area of research. HomeoPet's goal for the future is to continue to be a world leader in providing safe, natural and effective treatments in the field of animal care.
Now the # 1 veterinary recommended natural therapy, HomeoPet was founded by Daniel H. Farrington to market products formulated by his brother Dr. Thomas J. Farrington. In 1994 HomeoPet filed labels with claims with the FDA CVM, responding to warning letters and requests for additional information HomeoPet produced additional data and materials over 5 years. In 1999 HomeoPet received marketing approval with labeled claims from the FDA – CVM. Anxiety was the first product released, entering the market in 1998. It was the first commercially available product to provide a solution to the problem of anxiety in pets. He continues to improve and expand the HomeoPet range in response to patient needs.
To establish clinical efficacy Daniel joined with his brother the eminent veterinarian Dr. Thomas Farrington M.V.B., M.R.C.V.S., LF Vet Homm, an honors veterinarian with an advanced degree in Veterinary Homeopathy, a degree that is recognized by the Royal College of Veterinarian Surgeons. Utilizing advances in science to analyze results from veterinary clinics and university research programs on three continents, the Farrington brothers developed a new technology, AHPT or Advance Homeopathic Pharmaceutical Technology. A.H.P. Technology addresses the most common conditions seen today as a result of social, economic and environmental changes in the world we live in.
Homeopathy is a natural medicine therapy that has been used for hundreds of years. Utilizing advances in science research began in the 1970’s, highly skilled scientists working with a research laboratory identified the purest raw materials; ingredients free of all chemicals, pesticides and fertilizers. The high standards of a dedicated, FDA inspected, manufacturing facility ensures that the finished products are manufactured to standards meeting or exceeding GMP’s - Good Manufacturing Practice standards.
HomeoPet LLC is the global leader in researching, developing, licensing and producing AHPT’s -Advanced Homeopathic Pharmaceutical Technology-. HomeoPet LLC is the only homeopathic company to have the credentials in original product quality control, in technology development; in funded university based research programs and substantiated levels of product efficacy to meet the growing demand from veterinary clinics and consumers for quality pet health care products with their unsurpassed levels of safety.
Many conditions while not life threatening cause suffering in animals, previous ways of treating were with expensive and often harmful drugs that had significant unwanted side effects. HomeoPet treatments are targeted to provide support to the animals own natural healing system and bring relief without the unwanted side effects. HomeoPet products provide safe, gentle and effective relief to suffering animals.
Remedy may be dosed directly into mouth, in water or on food/treat 3 times daily for 14 days to remove worms.
Prevention: Use 3 times daily for 7 days, repeat every 60 days.
||2 Drops in Water|
For animal use only. Keep out of reach of children. Store at room temperature, out of direct sunlight, and away from strong odors. Contact Veterinarian if problems persist.
Nat mur, Nat phos, Sulphur 6x, Arsenicum alb, Nux vom 8x, Calc carb, Ferrum phos, Silica terra 12x, Chenopodium anth, Filix Mas, Granatum, Kamala 3x, 3c, Cina, Spigelia anth, Teucrium mar, Thymol 4x, Cucurbita pepo 2x, 4x, Triticum 3x, Napthaline 5c in 20% USP alc. in purified water.
HomeoPet, LLC is the manufacturer of a line of 100% natural, homeopathic pet remedies that was established in 1994 to meet the increasing demand for treatment of common conditions that, while not life-threatening, cause suffering in animals. We remain dedicated to treating and improving the health and lives of animals.
Product development began more than 15 years ago by Irish Veterinarian, Thomas Farrington, MVB MRCVS VetMFHom. We are now one of the world’s leading producers of natural solutions for animal care, with products available in 8 countries around the world.
HomeoPet products have been clinically proven to be safe and effective, and are the only naturally medicines to be registered with the FDA-CVM in the U.S., APVMA in Australia, VMD in the UK and NZFS in New Zealand. HomeoPet completed studies in the USA, Ireland, UK and Australia.
PO Box 147