HomeoPet Anxiety Relief Feline Liquid Drops 15 ml.
HomeoPet Anxiety Relief Feline is a homeopathic remedy for relief of general anxiety in pets, including vet/grooming visits, kenneling and shows. Separation from familiar surroundings, introduction of new pets and most stressful situations cause whining, crying, hiding, and shaking. Anxiety Relief can lessen or prevent that. Anxiety or anxiety induced conditions: Veterinarian/grooming visits, separation from familiar surroundings, kenneling, shows, rescue patients, destruction when left alone, crying at night, cystitis and priapism.
Symptoms Feline Anxiety Relief can treat include: whining, crying, pacing, panting, restlessness, hiding under table, in bathroom, behind couch, cowering, trembling, shaking, drooling, vomiting, pooping, destructive behavior, bolts, runs away, home alone, separation, boarding, kenneling, vet, groomer visits, new arrivals to home, strangers, visitors.
Basic precautions such as having company with the pet where someone will sit and calmly talk to the pet and stroke it, if this is appropriate to the pet, will all enhance the efficacy of the medicine. The use of diffusers can be done alongside this medicine, but will not in all cases enhance the effect. The patient should be treated both with and without the diffuser. Chemical sedation can also be used alongside Homeopet Anxiety, but it should be possible to use much reduced doses to give the same level of anxiety reduction, consequently with reduced side effects and can, in many cases, be done without completely.
- Aconitum Napellus 10x, 200c, 1M (Monkshood): For shock, fright, fear & terror (sudden onset) , or any sudden onset of anxiety, especially remaining after a fright. Fear of being forced into a cage. Fear is worse at night.
- Argentum Nitricum 6c, 30c, 200c (Silver Nitrate): This is a major remedy for all types of anticipatory anxiety, for example, fear at shows. Multiple and chronic anxieties often associated with diarrhea. For example diarrhea on the way to the veterinarian.
- Arsenicum Album 6c, 30c, 200c (White oxide of Arsenic): This remedy is for restless anxiety with a desire for company and heat. They are fastidious individuals.
- Avena Sativa 4x, 7x (Oatstraw): An anxiolytic producing a sense of calm, similar to Valeriana, Passiflora & Scutellaria.
- Calcarea Phosphorica 30c, 200c (Calcium Phosphate): Individuals benefitting from this are often narrow chested, friendly cats. They start at sudden sounds and can be destructive, clawing and chewing objects.
- Causticum 30c, 200c (Potassium Hydrate): Has a lot in common with Phosphorus, on the surface being friendly and sensitive. They have anxiety about what will happen, often ducking their head as if they expect to be hit.
- Gelsemium 6c, 30c, 200c (Yellow Jasmine): Used for anticipatory anxiety with trembling and the animal becomes paralyzed with fear. Diarrhea or involuntary urination may occur when under extreme stress.
- Hyoscyamus 30c, 200c (Henbane): As a member of the solanaceae family, which includes Stramonium and Belladonna, it is a remedy for acute terror and hysteria, often stress licking its coat. They are often very vocal individuals.
- Ignatia 6c, 30c, 200c, 1M (St. Ignatius Bean): Individuals benefitting from this often have a tendency to hysteria, even leading into convulsions. Symptoms to benefit can include self-mutilation coat licking. Grief affects them badly and anxiety can be associated with urinary problems.
- Lycopodium 6c, 30c (Club Moss): Anticipatory anxiety in individuals prone to digestive upsets or where digestive upsets occur from anxiousness. They are usually individuals who lack confidence.
- Natrum Carbonicum 30c, 200c (Carbonate of Sodium): Classically, super alert to the least external impression, starting at the least thing.
- Passiflora 4x, 7x (Passion Flower): Calming anti-convulsant. Quiets the entire nervous system. Swift acting and non-addictive.
- Phosphorus 6c, 30c, 200c, 1M (Mineral phosphorus): Super-sensitive to all external impressions, with a fear of the dark, thunder, and sudden noise. Friendly, yet vet-phobic, anticipating any intervention. They are often thirsty and are typically the super-friendly.
- Pulsatilla Nuttaliana 30c, 200c, 1M (American Pasque Flower): Clingy and constantly at the owners feet this remedy works best in individuals who are thirstless and have the peculiar characteristic of being chilly but they like fresh air leading to the cat who sits half in and half out the window.
- Scutellaria Later flora 4x, 7x (Blue skullcap): Restlessness or unease from nervous fear or excitement.
- Silica Terra 30c, 200c (Pure Flint): Chilly individuals, often slow to heal with a strong fear of noise. Can have timidity with confidence in other areas.
- Staphysagria 6c, 30c (Stavesacre): Anxiety symptoms associated with this remedy’s sphere of action are commonly found in cats for example humiliation and indignation often associated with a change in behavior associated with surgical intervention such as neutering or bullying by another cat leading to inappropriate urination behaviors’ such as spraying, skin eruptions or cystitis from emotions.
- Stramonium 200c (Jimson Weed): A solanaceae family remedy for acute states of fear with terror and a wide-eyed look which can be accompanied by aggression. Has a strong fear of the dark. A major remedy for behavioral problems post re-homing or abandonment.
- Valeriana 4x, 7x (Valerian root): Calms Hysteria. Helps individuals where symptoms are worse for dark, for being left alone, from separation from owner or other animals, or introduction of new animals.
- Free of all chemicals
- Safe for kittens, puppies, pregnant and nursing animals.
- Clinically used on dogs, cats, birds, rabbits, hamsters, ferrets and pot bellied pigs.
- Manufactured under FDA registered process
- All research programs conducted since 1991 have shown no adverse events reported. During registered period no adverse event reports.
- No known side effects
- 12 years of researching the purest ingredients from all over the world
- Only the purest, naturally grown raw materials are used
- Formulated in a 100% natural solution that is easy to administer
- Scientifically formulated to harness nature’s natural healing power
- Repeatable and reproducible results
- Unparalleled safety
- Over a decade of research and development
- Meets and exceeds all GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) standards
What is homeopathy?
In 1796, a German medical doctor named Samuel Hahnemann discovered the principles of homeopathy. The therapy is based on the theory of "like cures like." That is, if a substance causes a symptom, consuming a very small amount of the same substance may cure the illness by prompting the body's own healing mechanisms to relieve different ailments and return the body to a healthy condition.
How does HomeoPet fit into the concept of homeopathy?
HomeoPet is the name of a company that manufactures and promotes a line of combination homeopathic remedies for animals. Accredited and licensed veterinarians, homeopaths, pharmacists and bio-chemists formulated these remedies in Ireland after 12 years of development.
How long have HomeoPet remedies been around?
HomeoPet remedies have been under development since 1977 and were introduced into clinics in 1987. In 1994 they were released for commercial sale through veterinary clinics and in 1995 they became available on the market.
Are HomeoPet remedies registered with the FDA?
Yes, HomeoPet remedies are registered with the FDA They are also are manufactured under an FDA registered process, in an FDA inspected facility, meeting all GMP (good manufacturing practice) standards.
Are HomeoPet remedies recommended by vets?
Yes, HomeoPet remedies are used and recommended by veterinarians on a daily basis in several thousand clinics throughout the USA.
Do you need a prescription for HomeoPet remedies?
No, you do not need a prescription for HomeoPet remedies, however HomeoPet recommends that you obtain a diagnosis from your veterinarian and then chose the remedy best suited to your pet’s ailments.
Is the alcohol content in the remedies safe?
Yes, HomeoPet remedies are preserved in 20% USP alcohol, which is pure ethyl alcohol, used for preserving homeopathics. Because there is only a drop or two of alcohol per dose, most pets will have no response to oral dosing. In rare cases, a cat or dog may be sensitive to alcohol and salivate excessively, or shake his head in response to the alcohol content. This can be alleviated by putting the drops on food/treat and letting it sit for 20 minutes before presenting it to your pet. Alternatively, placing drops in a small amount of water and letting sit for 20 minutes will prevent a reaction.
Why are HomeoPet remedies safe?
HomeoPet remedies are safe because all of the ingredients are at 6c&30c potency. This measures how dilute an ingredient is.
- 1c means that this particular substance has been diluted at a ratio of 1 to 100.
- 2c means that his particular substance has been diluted at a ratio of 1 to 10,000.
- 3c means that this particular substance has been diluted at a ratio of 1 to 1,000,000.
Each successive c adds 2 zeros to the end number, making it safer with every c.
Can I use more than one remedy on my pet at a time?
Yes, if you are using 2 remedies for the same reason, they may be dosed together. If the remedies are for different ailments, space them 20 minutes apart.
Are there any side effects with HomeoPet remedies?
There are no known side effects to date. However, if a pet is susceptible to homeopathy, an improvement may be seen in as little as one dose, and if the remedy is continued at full dosing schedule, an aggravation of symptoms may occur. Ceasing to use remedy will alleviate symptoms. Some pets, especially cats, may salivate excessively, or in very rare cases, throw up. Putting drops on food/treat and letting sit for 20 minutes will prevent such a reaction.
Can HomeoPet remedies be used long term?
Yes, there are no negative issues related to using HomeoPet remedies long term. However, if there are no symptoms present, you do not need to continue with a remedy. Some ailments such as joint stress, incontinence or skin & seborrhea require a maintenance dose indefinitely.
How do I open the bottle?
HomeoPet remedies have a safety seal which is the round lip at the bottom of the cap. If the cap does not twist off easily, try pushing down on the safety seal to separate it from the cap. This will allow the cap to twist off easily.
How are the remedies dosed?
Each remedy comes with detailed dosing instructions inside the box. Please read all instructions before dosing pets.
Will HomeoPet remedies test on my show dog?
No, there is nothing in any of the HomeoPet remedies that will show up positive in tests.
About Homeo Pet
HomeoPet is based in Westhampton Beach, New York, where it continues to develop new solutions to address the needs of patients both old and new, whilst working to continuously improve the effectiveness of its current range. As part of its philosophy of commitment to improving and enhancing patient care, clinical trials are currently underway in the United Kingdom and Australia, with HomeoPet leading the field in this area of research. HomeoPet's goal for the future is to continue to be a world leader in providing safe, natural and effective treatments in the field of animal care.
Now the # 1 veterinary recommended natural therapy, HomeoPet was founded by Daniel H. Farrington to market products formulated by his brother Dr. Thomas J. Farrington. In 1994 HomeoPet filed labels with claims with the FDA CVM, responding to warning letters and requests for additional information HomeoPet produced additional data and materials over 5 years. In 1999 HomeoPet received marketing approval with labeled claims from the FDA – CVM. Anxiety was the first product released, entering the market in 1998. It was the first commercially available product to provide a solution to the problem of anxiety in pets. He continues to improve and expand the HomeoPet range in response to patient needs.
To establish clinical efficacy Daniel joined with his brother the eminent veterinarian Dr. Thomas Farrington M.V.B., M.R.C.V.S., LF Vet Homm, an honors veterinarian with an advanced degree in Veterinary Homeopathy, a degree that is recognized by the Royal College of Veterinarian Surgeons. Utilizing advances in science to analyze results from veterinary clinics and university research programs on three continents, the Farrington brothers developed a new technology, AHPT or Advance Homeopathic Pharmaceutical Technology. A.H.P. Technology addresses the most common conditions seen today as a result of social, economic and environmental changes in the world we live in.
Homeopathy is a natural medicine therapy that has been used for hundreds of years. Utilizing advances in science research began in the 1970’s, highly skilled scientists working with a research laboratory identified the purest raw materials; ingredients free of all chemicals, pesticides and fertilizers. The high standards of a dedicated, FDA inspected, manufacturing facility ensures that the finished products are manufactured to standards meeting or exceeding GMP’s - Good Manufacturing Practice standards.
HomeoPet LLC is the global leader in researching, developing, licensing and producing AHPT’s -Advanced Homeopathic Pharmaceutical Technology-. HomeoPet LLC is the only homeopathic company to have the credentials in original product quality control, in technology development; in funded university based research programs and substantiated levels of product efficacy to meet the growing demand from veterinary clinics and consumers for quality pet health care products with their unsurpassed levels of safety.
Many conditions while not life threatening cause suffering in animals, previous ways of treating were with expensive and often harmful drugs that had significant unwanted side effects. HomeoPet treatments are targeted to provide support to the animals own natural healing system and bring relief without the unwanted side effects. HomeoPet products provide safe, gentle and effective relief to suffering animals.