Cleanz Detox Liquid Drops For Pets by HomeoPet
HomeoPet Cleanz Detox Liquid Drops For Pets 15 ml.
HomeoPet Cleanz Detox is a homeopathic remedy for the removal of unwanted environmental toxins from organs. HomeoPet Cleanz-Detox improves energy, overall health and well being. Homeo Pet Cleanse/Detox cleans the system of all the toxins the body has accumulated over the years. These toxins come from a variety of areas: spot on treatments, yard sprays, house sprays, air fresheners, wormers, shampoos and preservatives in foods are just some of the areas. The toxins build up in the system and decrease liver and kidney functions which results in the pet looking and acting less healthy.
- Astragalus Menziesii 6x: (Astragalus) To relieve and remove burning in esophagus and stomach issues.
- Berber Vulgaris 4x: (Barberry) To benefit pain in front of kidneys extending to liver, spleen, stomach, groins, kidneys into bladder, hepatic region.
- Cactus Grandiflorus 12x: (Night-blooming Cereus) Weight and distress in stomach and liver. Vomiting. Constant urination. Urine passes by drops, with much burning.
- Cantharis 12x: (Spanish Fly) Vomiting. Sensitiveness over stomach. Acute cystitis, with bloody urine. Kidney area very sensitive.
- Carbo Vegitabilis 12x: (Vegetable Charcoal) Liver. Slow digestion. Belching after eating and drinking, temporary relief from belching. Protein in the urine. Diabetes. Bedwetting at night.
- Carduus Marianus 4x: (St. Mary’s Thistle) Liver, engorged, swollen laterally painful to pressure. Stomach burning as of acidity. Contents of stomach and intestines sour. Nausea, retching and vomiting. Urging to urinate. Pressure on bladder producing dribbling of urine.
- Ceanothus Americanus 6x: (Red Root) Pain in liver worse lying on right side. Dull pain in liver region immediately after eating. Wanting to drink water, but it makes him sick. Constant urge to urinate, and after urinating feeling as if all had not passed.
- Chelidonum Majus 4x: (Greater Celandine) Liver enlarged, tender. Gastric pains, better after eating. Eating relieves temporarily. Profuse, foaming yellow urine, like beer. Spasmodic pain in right kidney and liver.
- Chionanthus Virginica 6x: (Fringe Tree) Soreness in region of liver, enlarged liver. Belching, nausea and vomiting. Constipation. Frequent urination with bile and sugar in urine.
- Dioscorea Villosa 4x: (Wild Yam) Sharp pains from liver. Belching of large quantities of offensive gas, sour, bitter, with hiccoughs. Sharp, cramping pain in pit of stomach.
- Dolichos Prurien 6x: (Cowhage) Liver problems with itching. Flatulent eructation. Vomits bile.
- Equisetum Hyemale 6x: (Horse-tail) Excessive hunger. Deep pain in region of right kidney, extending to lower abdomen with urgent desire to urinate. Frequent urging with severe pain at the close of urination.
- Leptandra Virginica 4x: (Culver’s Root) Acute liver conditions. Red or orange colored urine. Distress in stomach and small intestines.
- Lycopodium 8x: (Club Moss) Weak liver, cries before urinating. Poor digestion. Eating ever so little creates fullness.
- Nux Vomica 8x: (Poison-nut) Toxic liver from drugs, chemicals. Weak liver from bad diet. Hepatitis from bad food or water. Nausea and vomiting. Involuntary urination when coughing, sneezing.
- Sulphur 6x: (Sublimated Sulphur) Pain and soreness of liver. Frequent urination, especially at night. Vomiting of undigested food or sour vomiting. Sudden call to urinate, must hurry.
- Solidago Virgaurea 4x: (Goldenrod) Kidneys sore and tender. Cystitis. Obstructing flow of urine or inflammation.
- Taraxacum Officinale 4x: (Dandelion) Deficiency of the liver and the bladder. Chronic cholecystitis. Gastric bilious attacks. Frequent desire to urinate with copious urine. Urination painless urging. Bedwetting during sleep.
- Free of all chemicals
- Safe for kittens, puppies, pregnant and nursing animals.
- Clinically used on dogs, cats, birds, rabbits, hamsters, ferrets and pot bellied pigs.
- Manufactured under FDA registered process
- All research programs conducted since 1991 have shown no adverse events reported. During registered period no adverse event reports.
- No known side effects
- 12 years of researching the purest ingredients from all over the world
- Only the purest, naturally grown raw materials are used
- Formulated in a 100% natural solution that is easy to administer
- Scientifically formulated to harness nature’s natural healing power
- Repeatable and reproducible results
- Unparalleled safety
- Over a decade of research and development
- Meets and exceeds all GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) standards
What is homeopathy?
In 1796, a German medical doctor named Samuel Hahnemann discovered the principles of homeopathy. The therapy is based on the theory of "like cures like." That is, if a substance causes a symptom, consuming a very small amount of the same substance may cure the illness by prompting the body's own healing mechanisms to relieve different ailments and return the body to a healthy condition.
How does HomeoPet fit into the concept of homeopathy?
HomeoPet is the name of a company that manufactures and promotes a line of combination homeopathic remedies for animals. Accredited and licensed veterinarians, homeopaths, pharmacists and bio-chemists formulated these remedies in Ireland after 12 years of development.
How long have HomeoPet remedies been around?
HomeoPet remedies have been under development since 1977 and were introduced into clinics in 1987. In 1994 they were released for commercial sale through veterinary clinics and in 1995 they became available on the market.
Are HomeoPet remedies registered with the FDA?
Yes, HomeoPet remedies are registered with the FDA They are also are manufactured under an FDA registered process, in an FDA inspected facility, meeting all GMP (good manufacturing practice) standards.
Are HomeoPet remedies recommended by vets?
Yes, HomeoPet remedies are used and recommended by veterinarians on a daily basis in several thousand clinics throughout the USA.
Do you need a prescription for HomeoPet remedies?
No, you do not need a prescription for HomeoPet remedies, however HomeoPet recommends that you obtain a diagnosis from your veterinarian and then chose the remedy best suited to your pet’s ailments.
Is the alcohol content in the remedies safe?
Yes, HomeoPet remedies are preserved in 20% USP alcohol, which is pure ethyl alcohol, used for preserving homeopathics. Because there is only a drop or two of alcohol per dose, most pets will have no response to oral dosing. In rare cases, a cat or dog may be sensitive to alcohol and salivate excessively, or shake his head in response to the alcohol content. This can be alleviated by putting the drops on food/treat and letting it sit for 20 minutes before presenting it to your pet. Alternatively, placing drops in a small amount of water and letting sit for 20 minutes will prevent a reaction.
Why are HomeoPet remedies safe?
HomeoPet remedies are safe because all of the ingredients are at 6c&30c potency. This measures how dilute an ingredient is.
- 1c means that this particular substance has been diluted at a ratio of 1 to 100.
- 2c means that his particular substance has been diluted at a ratio of 1 to 10,000.
- 3c means that this particular substance has been diluted at a ratio of 1 to 1,000,000.
Each successive c adds 2 zeros to the end number, making it safer with every c.
Can I use more than one remedy on my pet at a time?
Yes, if you are using 2 remedies for the same reason, they may be dosed together. If the remedies are for different ailments, space them 20 minutes apart.
Are there any side effects with HomeoPet remedies?
There are no known side effects to date. However, if a pet is susceptible to homeopathy, an improvement may be seen in as little as one dose, and if the remedy is continued at full dosing schedule, an aggravation of symptoms may occur. Ceasing to use remedy will alleviate symptoms. Some pets, especially cats, may salivate excessively, or in very rare cases, throw up. Putting drops on food/treat and letting sit for 20 minutes will prevent such a reaction.
Can HomeoPet remedies be used long term?
Yes, there are no negative issues related to using HomeoPet remedies long term. However, if there are no symptoms present, you do not need to continue with a remedy. Some ailments such as joint stress, incontinence or skin & seborrhea require a maintenance dose indefinitely.
How do I open the bottle?
HomeoPet remedies have a safety seal which is the round lip at the bottom of the cap. If the cap does not twist off easily, try pushing down on the safety seal to separate it from the cap. This will allow the cap to twist off easily.
How are the remedies dosed?
Each remedy comes with detailed dosing instructions inside the box. Please read all instructions before dosing pets.
Will HomeoPet remedies test on my show dog?
No, there is nothing in any of the HomeoPet remedies that will show up positive in tests.
About Homeo Pet
HomeoPet is based in Westhampton Beach, New York, where it continues to develop new solutions to address the needs of patients both old and new, whilst working to continuously improve the effectiveness of its current range. As part of its philosophy of commitment to improving and enhancing patient care, clinical trials are currently underway in the United Kingdom and Australia, with HomeoPet leading the field in this area of research. HomeoPet's goal for the future is to continue to be a world leader in providing safe, natural and effective treatments in the field of animal care.
Now the # 1 veterinary recommended natural therapy, HomeoPet was founded by Daniel H. Farrington to market products formulated by his brother Dr. Thomas J. Farrington. In 1994 HomeoPet filed labels with claims with the FDA CVM, responding to warning letters and requests for additional information HomeoPet produced additional data and materials over 5 years. In 1999 HomeoPet received marketing approval with labeled claims from the FDA – CVM. Anxiety was the first product released, entering the market in 1998. It was the first commercially available product to provide a solution to the problem of anxiety in pets. He continues to improve and expand the HomeoPet range in response to patient needs.
To establish clinical efficacy Daniel joined with his brother the eminent veterinarian Dr. Thomas Farrington M.V.B., M.R.C.V.S., LF Vet Homm, an honors veterinarian with an advanced degree in Veterinary Homeopathy, a degree that is recognized by the Royal College of Veterinarian Surgeons. Utilizing advances in science to analyze results from veterinary clinics and university research programs on three continents, the Farrington brothers developed a new technology, AHPT or Advance Homeopathic Pharmaceutical Technology. A.H.P. Technology addresses the most common conditions seen today as a result of social, economic and environmental changes in the world we live in.
Homeopathy is a natural medicine therapy that has been used for hundreds of years. Utilizing advances in science research began in the 1970’s, highly skilled scientists working with a research laboratory identified the purest raw materials; ingredients free of all chemicals, pesticides and fertilizers. The high standards of a dedicated, FDA inspected, manufacturing facility ensures that the finished products are manufactured to standards meeting or exceeding GMP’s - Good Manufacturing Practice standards.
HomeoPet LLC is the global leader in researching, developing, licensing and producing AHPT’s -Advanced Homeopathic Pharmaceutical Technology-. HomeoPet LLC is the only homeopathic company to have the credentials in original product quality control, in technology development; in funded university based research programs and substantiated levels of product efficacy to meet the growing demand from veterinary clinics and consumers for quality pet health care products with their unsurpassed levels of safety.
Many conditions while not life threatening cause suffering in animals, previous ways of treating were with expensive and often harmful drugs that had significant unwanted side effects. HomeoPet treatments are targeted to provide support to the animals own natural healing system and bring relief without the unwanted side effects. HomeoPet products provide safe, gentle and effective relief to suffering animals.
Remedy may be dosed directly into mouth, in water or on food/treat 3 times daily for 21 days. Repeat every 3 months.
||1-2 Drops in Water|
|1 - 20 lbs.
|21 - 60 lbs.
|61 - 100 lbs.
|Over 100 lbs.
For animal use only. Keep out of reach of children. Store at room temperature, out of direct sunlight, and away from strong odors. Contact Veterinarian if problems persist.
Berberis Vulgaris, Carduus Marianus, Chelidonium Majus, Dioscorea, Leptandra Virginica, Solidago Virgaurea, Taraxacum 4x, Astragalus Menziesii, Ceanothus Americanus, Chionanthus Virginica, Dolichos, Equisetum Hyemale, Sulphur 6x, Lycopodium, Nux Vomica 8x, Cactus Grandiflorus, Cantharis, Carbo Vegetabilis 12x in 20% USP alc. in purified water.
HomeoPet, LLC is the manufacturer of a line of 100% natural, homeopathic pet remedies that was established in 1994 to meet the increasing demand for treatment of common conditions that, while not life-threatening, cause suffering in animals. We remain dedicated to treating and improving the health and lives of animals.
Product development began more than 15 years ago by Irish Veterinarian, Thomas Farrington, MVB MRCVS VetMFHom. We are now one of the world’s leading producers of natural solutions for animal care, with products available in 8 countries around the world.
HomeoPet products have been clinically proven to be safe and effective, and are the only naturally medicines to be registered with the FDA-CVM in the U.S., APVMA in Australia, VMD in the UK and NZFS in New Zealand. HomeoPet completed studies in the USA, Ireland, UK and Australia.
PO Box 147