Extra Strength Hair Regrowth Treatment for Men Two Month Supply by Actavis
Actavis - Extra Strength Hair Regrowth Treatment for Men Two Month Supply - 2 oz. (60 mL)
Actavis Extra Strength Hair Regrowth Treatment for Men regrows hair on the top of the scalp. Actavis Extra Strength Hair Regrowth Treatment for Men is clinically proven to help regrow hair. Actavis Extra Strength Hair Regrowth Treatment for Men revitalizes hair follicles. Actavis Extra Strength Hair Regrowth Treatment for Men is for men who have a general thinning of hair on the top of the scalp. Actavis Extra Strength Hair Regrowth Treatment for Men is not for use by women.
Actavis Extra Strength Hair Regrowth Treatment for Men FAQ's
What does the name Actavis mean?
Actavis is derived from two Latin words "acta" meaning action and "vis" meaning strength. We wanted a name that would reflect our commitment to being a dynamic, solutions-minded company, and one that would be practical to use in all our markets.
What is a generic product?
A generic product is essentially similar to the original product, incorporating the same qualitative and quantitative composition in terms of active ingredients, and one where the pharmaceutical form has been demonstrated with the appropriate bioavailability study.
A generic medicine provides the same quality, efficacy and safety as the original brand name product and undergoes strict scrutiny before it is licensed and given market approval by the FDA in the US and by the European or national medicines authorities in Europe.
What does “Good Manufacturing Practices” (GMP) mean?
GMP is a regulatory guideline imposed on all manufacturers of pharmaceuticals in order to ensure compliance with quality standards such as the pharmacopeia standards, the marketing authorization and other applicable regulatory requirements in order to ensure the quality, efficacy and safety of pharmaceuticals.
Actavis is one of the world’s leading players in the development, manufacture and sale of high-quality generic pharmaceuticals.
Actavis Inc. is a generic drug manufacturer committed to helping provide affordable health care to consumers across the United States by offering high-quality, safe and effective alternatives to brand-name medications. Their US product portfolio currently includes more than 150 prescription and non-prescription medications suitable for a wide range of therapeutic indications.
Actavis is guided by four core values:
- Think smarter
- Look beyond
- Keep simple
- Be connected
Collectively known as The Orange Way, these values ensure that Actavis remains focused on innovation, exceeding expectations, operating efficiently, and delivering added value to customers, consumers and their communities.
At Actavis, they adhere to the highest standards of development, manufacturing, and service. They are especially pleased to partner with several national retailers to offer their children’s medications as their own brands, which they believe reflects their confidence in their products and their company.
Their US headquarters is in Morristown, NJ, and they also operate manufacturing, research and development and distribution facilities in Sunrise, FL; Owings Mills, MD; Elizabeth, NJ; and Lincolnton, NC.
As the US subsidiary of Actavis Group, one of the world’s largest generic manufacturers, Actavis Inc. draws upon a global wealth of knowledge, expertise and experience in delivering first-class generic pharmaceuticals at competitive prices.
- Apply one mL 2 times a day directly onto the scalp in the area of hair thinning or hair loss area
- Spread the liquid evenly over the hair loss area. If you use your fingers, wash hands with soap and warm water immediately
- Using more or more often will not improve results
- Continued use is necessary to increase and keep your hair regrowth, or hair loss will begin again.
Using the Dropper Applicator:
- Remove cap by pushing and turning in direction of the arrows on the cap.
- Squeeze the rubber bulb and insert the dropper into the bottle. Release the bulb, allowing the dropper to fill to the 1 mL line. If the level of the solution is above the 1 mL line, squeeze the extra amount back into the bottle.
- Place the tip near the part of the scalp you want to treat and gently squeeze the bulb to gradually release the solution. To prevent the solution from running off the scalp, apply a small amount at a time.
- After each use attach the dropper to the bottle to make it child-resistant by turning it clockwise until tightly closed.
For external use only. For use by men only.
Flammable: Keep away from fire or flame.
Do not use if
- you are a women
- your hair loss is on the front of your scalp. Minoxidil topical solution 5% is not intended for fontal baldness or receding hairline
- you have no family history and/or patchy
- you do not know the reason for your hair loss
- you are under 18 years of age. Do not use on babies and children
- your scalp is red, inflamed, infected, irritated or painful
- you use other medicines on the scalp
Ask a doctor before use if you have heart disease
When using this product
- do not apply on other parts of the body
- avoid contact with the eyes. In case of accidental contact, rinse eyes with large amounts of cool tap water
- some people have experienced changes in hair color and/or texture
- it takes time to regrow hair. Results may occur at 2 months with twice a day usage. For some men, you may need to use this product at least 4 months before you see results.
- the amount of hair regrowth is different for each person. This product will not work for all men.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- chest pain, rapid heartbeat, faintness, or dizziness occurs
- sudden, unexplained weight gain occurs
- your hands or feet swell
- scalp irritation or redness occurs
- unwanted facial hair growth occurs
- you do not see hair regrowth in 4 months
May be harmful if used when pregnant or breast-feeding.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Before use, read all information on carton and enclosed leaflet
- Keep the carton. It contains important information.
- Hair regrowth has not been show to last longer than 48 weeks in large clinical trials with continuous treatment with minoxidil topical solution 5% for men.
- In clinical studies with mostly white men aged 18-49 years with moderate degrees of hair loss, minoxidil topical solution 5% for men provided more hair growth than minoxidil topical solution 2%
|Minoxidil 5% v/v
Hair regrowth treatment for men
Alcohol (30% v/v), Propylene Glycol (50% v/v), Purified Water
This Package Contains:
- Two 60 mL 2 fl oz) bottles of Minoxidil Topical Solution 5% (two month supply)
- One child-resistant dropper applicator
- Information leaflet on how to use and obtain best results
Actavis Inc. is a generic drug manufacturer committed to helping provide affordable health care to consumers across the United States by offering high-quality, safe and effective alternatives to brand-name medications. Our US product portfolio currently includes more than 150 prescription and non-prescription medications suitable for a wide range of therapeutic indications.
60 Columbia Road, Building B