EnviraScape Illuminated Relaxation Fountain Mariposa WFL-MARI by HoMedics
HoMedics EnviraScape Mariposa Illuminated Tabletop Relaxation Fountain WFL-MARI (8.25"L x 8.25"W x 6.2"H)
Create a serene, stress free ambiance with HoMedics floral-inspired EnviraScape Mariposa Illuminated Relaxation Fountain. The design of the HoMedics EnviraScape Mariposa Illuminated Relaxation Fountain draws inspiration from the natural beauty of a lotus-filled pond and brings the peace and tranquility of the outdoors into your home. Create an oasis of light and serenity with HoMedics EnviraScape Mariposa Illuminated Relaxation Fountain. The HoMedics EnviraScape Mariposa Illuminated Relaxation Fountain features soothing, natural water sounds that help to create a stress free ambience. The HoMedics EnviraScape Mariposa Illuminated Relaxation Fountain also features unique lighting that creates a soft reflection of the natural water flow.
HoMedics EnviraScape Mariposa Illuminated Relaxation Fountain Features:
Unique, Elegant, Innovative, Artistic Design - Natural flower blossom design adds romance to any decor and enhances the environment at home or at work.
Natural Water Sounds
- Soothing sounds of flowing water work to create the perfect environment for relaxation
Unique Lighting - Internal lighting within creates a dramatic effect and accents the beauty of the design
- 4 Water-Flow Speeds - Select the pace that meets your mood.
- Durable Electrical Water Pump - Can be operated from any indoor electrical outlet.
- Easy to Assemble - Assembles in minutes with simple, illustrated instructions.
Convenient tabletop size - Fountain measures 8.25” L x 8.25” W x 6.2” H
The Sounds of Nature Soothe Human Nature
The HoMedics EnviraScape Mariposa Tabletop Illuminated Relaxation Fountain, like the entire HoMedics product line, is built with high-quality craftsmanship to provide you with years of dependable service. HoMedics hopes that you will find it to be the finest product of its kind. EnviraScape enables you to create an all-encompassing environment with sound. The sound of flowing water enhances your environment by releasing negative ions, and promoting relaxation. Only EnviraScape offers you the luxury of these vital benefits with its creative design which adds beauty to any indoor environment.
HoMedics EnviraScape Illuminated Relaxation Fountains
HoMedics Home Décor collection is designed to stimulate your senses while creating a relaxing environment in your home. With a variety of designs, you can enjoy a fountain as a soothing, decorative piece in any room in your home. Create a tranquil environment with one of HoMedics stylish EnviraScape Illuminated Relaxation Fountains. With peaceful sounds of flowing water, HoMedics' beautifully designed fountains not only decorate, but also turn any room into a calming sanctuary.
Since HoMedics was founded in 1987, they have become the #1 name in health and wellness. HoMedics' extensive line of personal wellness products allow you to relax your body, renew your spirit and simplify your life. As the innovative leader in self-care, wellness and personal health products, HoMedics continues to strive to provide you with products that promote your well-being.
Changing the Face of Wellness
HoMedics believes that nothing is more important than your health. HoMedics' revolutionary products and ideas have transformed the world of personal wellness for consumers worldwide. And we continue to invest in the latest technological advances to provide you with the most innovative personal well-being products available.
The Quality You Demand
HoMedics stands by their products. Each one is created with the highest quality components and is quality crafted for years of dependable use.
Create Your Own Oasis With HoMedics
HoMedics offers an extensive assortment of personal wellness products that are created to help you restore the balance to your life. With HoMedics products, it's easy to be proactive in the maintenance of your health and well-being. So discover the new era of personal wellness with HoMedics. HoMedics looks forward to bringing you better health for years to come.
Assembly and Instructions for Use (see Instruction Guide for illustrations)
- Place the Base on a flat surface.
- Attach the Holder to the slots located at the underside of Leaf 3. Align the mark "ARROW" at the underside of Leaf 3 with the mark "ARROW" on the tray of the Holder.
- Slide the Small Bulb attached to the Pump into the plastic plug of the light tube at the underside of Leaf 3. Connect the Water Supply Tube over the inlet at the underside of Leaf 3, then insert the small end of the Water Supply Tube into the pump outlet.
- Place the Holder with Leaf 3 attached, onto the Base. Align the Holder Notch with the Tab at the edge of the Base.
- Place Leaf 2 on the pillar of Leaf 3, then place Leaf 1 on top.
- Add appropriate clean water into the Base and the water level should be even with the watermark. Place stones on Leaves 1, 2, 3 and the Base for decoration.
- To achieve the best water movement, adjust Leaf 1 and Leaf 2 by rotating slightly.
- To clean the pump: Unplug from electrical outlet. Remove it from the base of the fountain. Use a small brush or stream of water to remove any debris.
- To keep water clean: Periodically change water and clean the product according to the water condition. Keeping the water clean prevents the water from becoming sticky and forming micro-organisms.
- To clean off hard water deposits on the base or rocks: Soak the container and rocks in a mixture of vinegar and water to clean and remove any mineral build-up.
- Keeping the water at an optimum level: Add water periodically to keep water level at an optimum level to avoid shortening the life of the pump.
- Note: Never let the pump run dry, as this will shorten the life of the pump.
- Fountain storage: Unplug the fountain from the electrical outlet, empty the water, and store rocks and fountain in a dry, cool place.
- Changing light bulb: First, unplug fountain and let bulb cool down. Remove the bulb from the rubber plug of the plastic light tube. Pull the rubber plug together with the bulb cover out from the plastic light tube and slowly pull apart. Be gentle with bulb cover since it is glass. Insert the rubber plug back into the plastic light tube. Now pull bulb straight out from rubber neck. Replace with new bulb, inserting prongs into the holes. Place bulb cover securely onto rubber neck and slide together into rubber plug of plastic light tube.
- If the pump fails to operate, check the following:
- Check the circuit breaker, or try a different outlet to make sure the pump is getting electrical power.
- Note: Always disconnect from the electrical outlet before handling the pump.
- Check the pump discharge and tubing for kinks and obstructions. Algae build up can be flushed out with a garden hose.
- Remove the pump inlet to access the impeller area. Turn the rotor to ensure it is not broken or jammed.
- Monthly maintenance will add to your pump's life.
- Note: Ensure that the electrical cord loops below the electrical outlet to form a 'Drip Loop'. This will prevent water from running down the cord into the electrical outlet.
- If the pump gurgles, spews, or "burps":
- Check the water level to make sure the pump has enough water to function.
- Obtaining a desired water level:
- Check the water level daily the first week to measure the rate of evaporation; refill with water as needed.
- If water is splashing outside the fountain:
- Rocks that are hit by water and also touch the edge of the base will cause water to splash outside of the base and contribute to the splash factor. Expect some splash to occur as you get the rocks organized.
- If splash continues, adjust the flow control valve to a lower setting, and/or rearrange the river rocks by moving them away from the edge of the base.
Due to the imperfect edges which are inherent to HoMedics' natural stone fountains, water may splash outside the base of the unit. Therefore, HoMedics strongly recommends that you place your fountain on a water-proof surface or that you cover the surface with some waterproof barrier. Do not place on any surface that can be damaged by water.
When using an electrical appliance, basic precautions should always be followed. Read all instructions before using.
To reduce the risk of electric shock:
- Always unplug the appliance from the electrical outlet immediately adter using and before cleaning.
- Do not reach for an appliance that has fallen into water. Unplug it immediately.
- Do not place or store appliance where it can fall or be pulled into a tub or sink. Do not place in or drop into water or other liquid.
- Do not connect to any voltage other than that shown on the pump.
- Do not pump flammable liquids.
- Do not use water above 90 degrees.
To reduce the risk of burns, fire, electric shock or injury to persons:
- An appliance should never be left unattended when plugged in. Unplug from outlet when not in use and before putting on or taking off parts or attachments.
- Close supervision is necessary when this appliance is used by or near children, invalids or disabled persons.
- Use this appliance only for its intended use as described in the included instruction manual. Do not use attachments not recommended by HoMedics; specifically any attachments not provided with the unit.
- Never operate this appliance if it has a damaged cord, plug, pump, cable or housing. If it is not working properly, if it has been dropped or damaged, return it to HoMedics Service Center for examination and repair.
- Keep cord away from heated surfaces.
- Never drop or insert any object into any opening.
- Do not operate where aerosol (spray) products are being used or where oxygen is being administered.
- Do not carry this appliance by supply cord or use cord as handle.
- To disconnect, remove plug from outlet.
- This appliance is designed for indoor use only. Do not use outdoors.
- Lighted bulb is HOT!
- Unplug and allow the bulb to cool before handling the bulb.
- Keep bulb away from materials that may burn.
- Do not touch the bulb at any time. Use a soft cloth. Oil from skin may damage bulb.
- Do not operate the bulb with a missing or damaged bulb cover.
The pump must be completely submerged in water. If the pump is making noises, most likely it is not completely submerged in water. Only set the fountain and fountain parts on waterproof surfaces. Save the instruction giude.
Please read all instructions carefully before operating:
- Never leave the appliance unattended, especially if children are present.
- Never cover the appliance when it is in operation.
- This unit should not be used by children without adult supervision.
- Connect the pump with the proper voltage as indicated on the pump label.
- Always keep the cord away from high temperature and fire.
- Unplug the pump from power source before cleaning, maintenance or disassembling.
- To get the best flowing effect, product must be placed on a flat surface and should never be placed on an electrical appliance.
- Never let pump run dry, as this will shorten life of the pump.
- Do not lift, carry, hang, or pull the pump by the power cord.
- Operate with freshwater only.
- Operate pump completely submerged for proper cooling.
- The electrical cord of this product cannot be replaced. If it sustains damage, you must stop using this product immediately and return it to the HoMedics Service Center for repair. (See the warranty section in the instruction guide for HoMedics address).
- Disconnect the appliance from outlet before putting hands into water.
HoMedics EnviraScape Mariposa Tabletop Illuminated Relaxation Fountain includes:
- Leaf 1
- Leaf 2
- Leaf 3
- Water Supply Tube
- Small Bulb
- Instruction Manual
Since HoMedics was founded in 1987, the company has developed an extensive line of personal wellness products that allow you to relax your body, renew your spirit and simplify your life. As the innovative leader in self-care, wellness and personal health products, HoMedics continues to strive to provide you with products that promote your well-being. HoMedics offers an extensive assortment of personal wellness products that are created to help you restore the balance between your mind, body and soul. With these products, it's easy to be proactive in the maintenance of your health and well-being.
3000 Pontiac Trail, Dept. 168
The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product reviews are their own and not necessarily those of LuckyVitamin.com. LuckyVitamin.com does not endorse or imply any medical claims from these reviews. These reviews should not be taken as recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Reviews are not intended as a substitute for appropriate medical care or advice and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read the full product reviews disclaimer here.
Very plastic and cheap looking. Not easy to assemble. Bleah!
I love this small fountain. Just the right size for my coffee table. The white "leaves" look so nice.
Love this pretty little fountain. The motor is very quiet, phew! That's always a risk. The water moving over the lights almost looks like fire light. Very happy with it! Wish it hadn't been disco'd, I may have bought more of them.