Customizable Percussion Massager with Heat PA-500H by HoMedics
HoMedics Customizable Percussion Massager with Heat PA-500H
Enjoy a powerful, relaxing massage with the HoMedics Customizable Percussion Massager with Heat. HoMedics Customizable Percussion Massager's variable speed control allows you to customize your experience and change your massage from gentle to invigorating at the slide of a switch. HoMedics Customizable Percussion Massager allows you to further create your own unique experience because it includes two attachments for a custom massage. HoMedics Customizable Percussion Massager's lightweight, contoured design is light enough to operate with one hand or both and the ergonomic foam cushioned handle allows for an easy, comfortable grip.
HoMedics Customizable Percussion Massager Features:
- Invigorating Percussion Action - for a relaxing massage
- Soothing Heat - custom heat attachment head
- Variable Speed Control - gentle to invigorating at the slide of a switch
- Dual Pivoting Heads - operate at up to 3,100 pulses per minute
- Extra Long Cord - for added reach and maneuverability
- 2 Attachments Included - for a custom massage
Enjoy the benefits of massage in the comfort of your own home. HoMedics offers a full line of shiatsu and rolling massagers to help you relax and soothe from head to toe. Reward yourself or someone else with the latest HoMedics massage products. Customize your massage experience by trying a HoMedics handheld massager that works to relax and invigorate your entire body. HoMedics convenient handheld massagers let you enjoy a powerful, revitalizing massage anytime, anywhere.
Since HoMedics was founded in 1987, they have become the #1 name in health and wellness. HoMedics' extensive line of personal wellness products allow you to relax your body, renew your spirit and simplify your life. As the innovative leader in self-care, wellness and personal health products, HoMedics continues to strive to provide you with products that promote your well-being.
Changing the Face of Wellness
HoMedics believes that nothing is more important than your health. HoMedics' revolutionary products and ideas have transformed the world of personal wellness for consumers worldwide. And we continue to invest in the latest technological advances to provide you with the most innovative personal well-being products available.
The Quality You Demand
HoMedics stands by their products. Each one is created with the highest quality components and is quality crafted for years of dependable use.
Create Your Own Oasis With HoMedics
HoMedics offers an extensive assortment of personal wellness products that are created to help you restore the balance to your life. With HoMedics products, it's easy to be proactive in the maintenance of your health and well-being. So discover the new era of personal wellness with HoMedics. HoMedics looks forward to bringing you better health for years to come.
Instructions For Use:
- Always make sure the unit is set to the "OFF" position before inserting the plug into a 120 volt electrical outlet.
- Massage: To turn the unit on, simply slide the ON/OFF switch, located along the top of the unit's handle up one notch. To adjust the intensity of the massage, slide the selector switch down for lower intensity, up for higher intensity.
- Massage with Heat: Locate the two red (heat) attachments. Attach to the massage head by turning clockwise to secure. Slide the ON/OFF button two notches up for massage with heat. Allow a few minutes for heat to fully activate.
- Note: To eliminate the risk of being burned, never use the heat function without the attachments. Do not use the heat continuously for more than 15 minutes. Do not use the heat if you have sensitive skin, poor circulation, discolored areas, swelling, burned, inflamed or where skin eruptions or sores are present. Heat should be pleasant and comfortable. Should pain or discomfort result, discontinue use and consult your physician.
- Apply massager head lightly to the area you wish to massage.
- Move the unit slowly, holding on the targeted area. Massage the area for a short period of time and move to another area. Never massage the same spot longer than 3 minutes. Never use this appliance on or near eyes or other highly sensitive areas.
- Operation of longer than 15 minutes is not recommended and may cause overheating.
- When massage is completed, turn unit off, unplug the power supply, allow to cool and store properly in a dry place.
To Change Attachments:
Your massager comes equipped with four custom massage head attachments. Each set is a different density:
- 2 Black Attachments - for soft massage applications
- 2 Red Attachments - for heat and/or hard massage applications
To change to a different set, simply twist off (counterclockwise) the set that is on the unit and twist on (clockwise) the desired set.
- To Clean: Be sure to unplug the unit and allow it to cool before cleaning. Use a soft, slightly damp cloth to wipe. Never allow water or any liquids to come into contact with the handle.
- To Store: Unplug the appliance from the outlet and allow it to cool before storing in its box or a clean, dry place. Coil the cord and secure it with the supplied fastener. Do not hang the unit by the powercord.
All servicing of this unit must be performed by authorized HoMedics service personnel only.
When using electrical products, especially when children are present, basic safety precautions should always be followed. Read all instructions before using.
To reduce the risk of burns, electric shock, fire or injury to persons:
- Always unplug the appliance from the electrical outlet immediately after using and before cleaning.
- DO NOT reach for an appliance that has fallen into water. Unplug it immediately.
- Do not use while bathing or in a shower.
- Do not place or store appliance where it can fall or be pulled into a tub or sink. Do not place in or drop into water or other liquid.
- An appliance should never be left unattended when plugged in. Unplug from outlet when not in use and before putting on or taking off parts or attachments.
- Close supervision is necessary when this appliance is used by, on, or near children, invalids, or disabled persons.
- Use this appliance only for its intended use as described in this manual. Do not use attachments not recommended by HoMedics; specifically any attachments not provided with the unit.
- NEVER operate this appliance if it has a damaged cord or plug, if it is not working properly, if it has been dropped or damaged, or dropped into water. Return it to HoMedics Service Center for examination and repair.
- Keep cord away from heated surfaces.
- NEVER drop or insert any object into any opening.
- DO NOT operate where aerosol (spray) products are being used or where oxygen is being administered.
- DO NOT operate under a blanket or pillow. Excessive heating can occur and cause fire, electrocution, or injury to persons.
- DO NOT carry this appliance by the power cord or use the cord as a handle.
- NEVER operate on a soft surface such as a bed or couch where the air openings may be blocked.
- To disconnect, turn all controls to the "off" position, then remove the plug from the outlet.
- DO NOT use outdoors.
- NEVER operate this appliance with the air openings blocked. Keep the air openings free of lint, hair, and the like.
- Use heated surfaces carefully. May cause serious burns. Do not use over insensitive skin areas or in the presence of poor circulation. The unattended use of heat by children or incapacitated persons may be dangerous.
- This product is not intended for medical use. It is intended only to provide a luxurious massage.
- Consult your doctor prior to using this product, if
- You are pregnant
- You have a pacemaker
- You have any concerns regarding your health
- Not recommended for use by Diabetics.
- Never leave the appliance unattended, especially if children are present.
- Never cover the appliant when it is in operation.
- Do not use this product for more than 15 minutes at a time.
- Extensive use could lead to the product's excessive heating and shorter life. Should this occur, discontinue use and allow the unit to cool before operating.
- Never use this product directly on swollen or inflamed areas or skin eruptions.
- DO NOT use this product as a substitute for medical attention.
- DO NOT use this product before bed. The massage has a stimulating effect and can delay sleep.
- NEVER use this product while in bed.
- This product should NEVER be used by any individual suffering from any physical ailment that would limit the user's capacity to operate the controls or who has sensory deficiencies.
- This unit should not be used by children or invalids without adult supervision.
- This product is not for use in automobiles.
This appliance has a polarized plug (one blade is wider than the other). This plug will fit in a polarized outlet only one way. If the plug does not fit fully in the outlet, reverse the plug. If it still does not fit, contact a qualified electrician to install the proper outlet. Do not change the plug in any way.
HoMedics Customizable Percussion Massager comes equipped with four custom massage head attachments. Each set is a different density.
- 2 Black Head Attachments - for soft massage applications
- 2 Red Head Attachments - for heat and/or hard applications
Instruction Guide is also included.
Since HoMedics was founded in 1987, the company has developed an extensive line of personal wellness products that allow you to relax your body, renew your spirit and simplify your life. As the innovative leader in self-care, wellness and personal health products, HoMedics continues to strive to provide you with products that promote your well-being. HoMedics offers an extensive assortment of personal wellness products that are created to help you restore the balance between your mind, body and soul. With these products, it's easy to be proactive in the maintenance of your health and well-being.
3000 Pontiac Trail, Dept. 168
The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product reviews are their own and not necessarily those of LuckyVitamin.com. LuckyVitamin.com does not endorse or imply any medical claims from these reviews. These reviews should not be taken as recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Reviews are not intended as a substitute for appropriate medical care or advice and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read the full product reviews disclaimer here.
We use the massager every day on our backs. Both of us have lower back problems, and the massager sure helps. Also use it on my knee, I would purchase this product again!