HMDX Flow Alarm Clock HX-B312 by HoMedics
HoMedics HMDX Flow Alarm Clock HX-B312
HoMedics HMDX Flow Alarm Clock is the perfect way to charge and play your iPad, iPhone, and iPod (Apple devices not included) at your bedside! The HoMedics HMDX Flow Alarm Clock, along with the entire HMDX Electronics lineup, connects high-tech innovation with design to provide you with years of dependability and enjoyment. Experience the freedom in choosing and customizing how you want to being each morning with HoMedics HMDX Flow Alarm Clock. Wake-up refreshed with the ease and versatility of the Flow Alarm Dock from HMDX Electronics and HoMedics. The Flow Alarm Clock is compatible with the iPad, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 3G, iPod Touch (1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th generation), iPod Classic, iPod with video, and iPod Nano (2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, and 6th generation).
HoMedics HMDX Flow Alarm Clock/Dock Features:
- Simple docking to charge and play your iPad/iPhone/iPod
- Autoset clock with large LED display
- Dual Alarm with gradual wake
- Digital tune radio with 10 station presets
- Superior speaker quality with passive subwoofers for enhanced bass
- Built-in nightlight feature
- Remote Control for your convenience
- Battery backup to keep clock and alarm time during power outage
- Video-out capability allows you to send videos and movies from the iPhone/iPod/iPad to your TV
- Night light
- USB charging port
iPod Sound Systems
Wake up to your favorite tune or nature sound with a HoMedics iPod Sound System. Not only useful as an alarm clock, HoMedics iPod Sound Systems create a relaxing atmosphere throughout the day, while you listen to your choice of sounds.
Since HoMedics was founded in 1987, they have become the #1 name in health and wellness. HoMedics' extensive line of personal wellness products allow you to relax your body, renew your spirit and simplify your life. As the innovative leader in self-care, wellness and personal health products, HoMedics continues to strive to provide you with products that promote your well-being.
Changing the Face of Wellness
HoMedics believes that nothing is more important than your health. HoMedics' revolutionary products and ideas have transformed the world of personal wellness for consumers worldwide. And we continue to invest in the latest technological advances to provide you with the most innovative personal well-being products available.
The Quality You Demand
HoMedics stands by their products. Each one is created with the highest quality components and is quality crafted for years of dependable use.
Create Your Own Oasis With HoMedics
HoMedics offers an extensive assortment of personal wellness products that are created to help you restore the balance to your life. With HoMedics products, it's easy to be proactive in the maintenance of your health and well-being. So discover the new era of personal wellness with HoMedics. HoMedics looks forward to bringing you better health for years to come.
Remote Control Battery
The battery is already installed. Simply pull tab out to activate battery power. To replace remote battery, open the battery door by pressing the two tabs together. Remove the old battery and replace with the same battery type.
Replacing Backup Battery If Needed
This alarm clock is equipped with a battery backup feature (batteries included and already installed) to keep the clock time during power outage. Please note that the alarm will not sound when unit is only in backup battery mode.
- Open battery compartment door located on the bottom of the unit.
- Please make sure the AC adapter is connected. Otherwise all settings may be lost during battery replacement.
- Insert proper replacement battery, checking that the poalirty ("+" and "-" ends of the battery) matches the drawing near the battery compartment. Close the compartment door.
Unpack the unit carefully. Remove all the accessories from the display carton. Do not remove any labels or stickers on the bottom of the unit and adaptor. Before setting up the unit, verify that the following accessories are present:
- Instruction manual
- AC power adaptor
- Main unit
- Remote control
- 3.5mm audio cable
This unit is supplied with an AC adaptor; take the following steps to connect the adapter:
- Unwind the power cord of the AC adaptor to its full length
- Connect the DC plug of the AC adaptor to the DC Jack.
- Plug the AC adaptor to the AC outlet (110v - 240v AC. 60 Hz). Connecting this system to any other power source may cause damage to the system. For sufficient ventilation, keep other objects at least 4 inches away from the unit.
- To switch the unit off completely, withdraw the AC adaptor from the wall outlet.
To adjust the volume, press the "+" and "-" controls on the unit or on the remote control.
Please refer to the included instruction booklet for additional information and instructions on iPad/iPhone/iPod Operation, Sending Movies and Videos to an External Video Source, Listening to a Non-Docking iPod or Other Portable Audio Devices, Station Presets, Setting Clock Time, Setting and Using the Alarms, Dimmer Control, Nightlight, and more.
- Use only the size and type of batteries specified.
- When installing batteries, observe proper +/- polarities. Incorrect installation of battery may cause damage to the unit.
- Do not mix different types of batteries together (e.g., alkaline with carbon-zinc or old batteries with new ones).
- If the unit is not going to be used for a long period of time, remove batteries to prevent damage due to possible battery leakage.
- Do not dispose of batteries in fire. Batteries may explode or leak.
This product contains small parts that may present a choking hazard for young children.
The dock connecter is designed for Apple iPad, iPhone, and iPod devices. Attempting to attach a non-iPad/iPhone/iPod music player will damage or destroy your device and/or the product.
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This ewuipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed there is not guarantee that interference will not occur in a paticular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
HoMedics HMDX Flow Alarm Clock comes with remote control (battery included and already installed) and instruction guide. Apple devices not included.
Included Accessories Consist Of:
- Instruction manual
- AC power adaptor
- Main unit
- Remote control
- 3.5mm audio cable
Since HoMedics was founded in 1987, the company has developed an extensive line of personal wellness products that allow you to relax your body, renew your spirit and simplify your life. As the innovative leader in self-care, wellness and personal health products, HoMedics continues to strive to provide you with products that promote your well-being. HoMedics offers an extensive assortment of personal wellness products that are created to help you restore the balance between your mind, body and soul. With these products, it's easy to be proactive in the maintenance of your health and well-being.
3000 Pontiac Trail, Dept. 168
The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product reviews are their own and not necessarily those of LuckyVitamin.com. LuckyVitamin.com does not endorse or imply any medical claims from these reviews. These reviews should not be taken as recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Reviews are not intended as a substitute for appropriate medical care or advice and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read the full product reviews disclaimer here.
got this as a gift...hate the alarm feature as it gets louder every few seconds. i like to listen to the music while i snooze a bit longer...
there is no support for an ipod or i-touch, im afraid that its going to fall off or the connection will break into the ipod. the usb feature on the back is helpful for an extra charging port.
i gave it 3 stars because there is no way to turn off the alarm feature..