Classic Glass Water Bottle by Takeya USA
Enzymatic Therapy - DGL Original - 100 Chewable Tablets
Enzymatic Therapy DGL has become known as The Lining Tamer for a very good reason! Studies have shown that DGL stimulates and accelerates the natural protective factors in the digestive tract, which helps relieve stomach discomfort immediately.
DGL from Enzymatic Therapy is a unique extract of deglycrrhizinated licorice widely used in Europe. It's chewable because saliva enhances the effect of DGL's natural compounds. In DGL, the glycyrrhizin compound-associated with high blood pressure-has been removed.
Why take DGL?
It's a natural choice for healthy digestion. DGL stands for De-Glycyrrhizinated Licorice, which is proven to support a healthy digestive system. It is especially beneficial to provide soothing relief of the stomach lining and intestinal tract.
Why take our DGL licorice extract?
- It is a unique, chewable extract which supports optimum digestive health. It's chewable because saliva enhances its natural compounds and promotes its absorption in your body.
- It provides immediate relief. Stimulates and accelerates the natural protective juices in the digestive tract to help relieve occasional stomach discomfort immediately.
- It provides soothing support.DGL provides soothing relief for the stomach lining and the intestinal tract.
Enzymatic Therapy's Core Values
- Sincere respect for people
- Passion for their mission
- Winning and fun in a worthy cause
- Trust and open communication
Good Manufacturing Practices
At Enzymatic Therapy, they've been following the FDA's Pharmaceutical Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) for years. In fact, they're the industry's first and only company to be an FDA-registered drug manufacturing facility, and an organic certified processing facility.
Demanding more from supplement companies is a good thing, but they’ve been taking it further for a long time. After all, Pharmaceutical GMPs are the toughest around. That means they have Food and Dietary Supplement GMPs covered - and then some. Tougher standards are nothing new for us - they're just part of our mission to bring you the world finest supplements to let you know what better feels like, everyday.
Enzymatic Therapy is involved in a variety of humanitarian initiatives. Here are just a few of the things they do to help make their world a little better:
- They sponsor four blood drives per year for the American Red Cross.
- Their winter holiday program adopts a needy family each year to supply with outerwear, other necessities, toys, and gifts.
- They host company-wide quarterly food drives for Paul's Pantry, their local organization dedicated to fighting hunger.
- They have special matching donation programs for select charities, chosen by their associates.
- Their vacation day donation program helps us stick together as a team. This voluntary donation of time assists associates struck by circumstances that require them to be away from work for extended periods.
- They offer on-site, free health screenings for blood sugar, blood pressure, cholesterol, and lifestyle management counseling.
- They provide charitable support of specific disease organizations, such as the Parkinson’s Disease Foundation.
- They support the Gifts in Kind International Program - product donations that are redistributed to over 200,000 non-profit agencies worldwide.
They believe in reaching out others, each day, in many ways. In every case, it's simply part of helping America discover “What Better Feels Like” one person at a time.
Enzymatic Therapy's Commitment to You
Enzymatic Therapy believes in unrelenting laboratory testing and support of patented and well-researched products. They stay on the cutting edge by virtue of their participation in industry methods development. And they publish their research in scientific, peer-reviewed journals. The results are a family of products whose efficacy is based on scientifically valid secondary research, or their own primary research. Such efforts clearly outshine what is typical in an industry where little is required but so much is expected. They've done the homework. Use their products with absolute confidence.
Wash thoroughly with soap before use, Dishwasher safe.
Do Not Microwave.
One (1) -
Takeya USA Classic Glass Water Bottle Green Apple - 22 oz.
About Takeya USA
Takeya USA is committed to bringing Takeya’s manufacturing expertise to the North American market by enriching people’s lives using modern design, a rich palette of colors, food-safe materials, unique functionality and high quality craftsmanship. They provide real solutions that save the consumer money, are eco-friendly and promote a healthy lifestyle. Throughout their entire product line, you will find Japanese-inspired designs and innovative features, such as our twist top airtight pouring lids and our crystal clear BPA Free Acraglass. They are proud to share theirr products with you and look forward to enjoying mutual success for many years to come.
214 5th Street # 204
The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product reviews are their own and not necessarily those of LuckyVitamin.com. LuckyVitamin.com does not endorse or imply any medical claims from these reviews. These reviews should not be taken as recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Reviews are not intended as a substitute for appropriate medical care or advice and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read the full product reviews disclaimer here.
Great looking bottle and colorful sleeve. Sleeve offers good grip and portability of bottle. Cold water remains cold for a long while. Excellent product quality. The only caveat is that the neck of the bottle can be wider to accomodate ice.
This bottle is just fantastic. Is made of glass so is less likely to retain odors and germs, and cleans beautifully in the dishwasher. Much more economical using your own water than store-bought water. Could retain the cold longer, though. Dishwashes very well. So far rubber has held up. Clear window allows you to know how much beverage you have left. Would recommend.
This is the second glass Water Bottle that I have ordered. We love them and they are so easy to keep nice and clean. No worry of toxic plastics or aluminum!
Like the water bottle...Love that it is glass!
I drink alkalized water that must be in a glass container. This works perfectly. The glass for the water, the silicone covering helps keep light out (light changes the molecular structure of alkaline water) and protects the glass. The lid is easy to open also.The lid is easy to open also. The various colors of the silicone coverings enables each person to know their container.