Organix South - Naked Organix Argan Body Butter - 4 oz. (113 g)
Organix South Naked Organix Argan Body Butter. Argan, known as the "Golden Oil of Morocco," is one of the most precious oils in the world and is valued for its bountiful nutritive properties, Argan is a rich source of Essential Fatty Acids and Vitamin E, making it an ideal ingredient to nourish and moisturize dry skin.
Naked Organix Body Butter offers concentrated, plant-based ingredients to protect, repair and moisturize your face and body.
Botanical Name: Argania Spinosa. Native to Morocco, Argan Oil (cold-pressed from the seeds of the Argan tree) has been used for centuries by the Berbers (the indigenous people of Morocco) for both cooking and nourishing the skin.
Did You Know? It takes approximately 70 lbs of Argan seeds to make just 1 lb of concentrated oil. Naked Organix Argan Body Butter Cleansing Bar offers a concentrated plant-based formula to protect, repair and moisturize face and body.
Argan Body Butter Contains:
- No Parabens
- No SLS
- No Gluten
- No Soy
- No Petrochemicals
- No Pthalates
- No Synthetic Ingredients
- No Fragrance
Scent free, chemical free formula for sensitive people.
Naked Organix Products
Naked with Nothing to Hide
Naked Organix offers concentrated plant-based formulas to protect, repair and moisturize face and body. Featuring some of the most effective botanical ingredients on the market including: Tamanu Oil, Argan Oil, Neem Oil & Sea Buckthorn, the Naked Organix bodycare line is hand-crafted in small batches and contains only the finest quality organic, wild-crafted and sustainably-harvested ingredients.
Paraben free, SLS free, gluten free, petrochemical free, phthalate free & fragrance free for those looking for pure, unadulterated botanical formulas. Naked Organix Body Butter offers concentrated, plan-based ingredients to protect, repair and moisturize your face and body. Naked Organix Cleansing Bars are hand-crafted containing mostly certified organic plant-based ingredients to gently cleanse and moisturize face and body.
They create, manufacture and sell neem and other Ayurvedic herbal products. They conduct their work through responsible research, product development and purchasing to create alternative and healthy solutions to many current afflictions and maladies. They strive to treat all those they affect with integrity.
Organix South's Code of Ethics
- They are fair, truthful and honest in relations with their customers, co-workers, suppliers and with the public.
- They purchase raw materials that do not endanger the future sustainability of the crop, land or water systems.
- They purchase raw materials based on the key issues of quality and sustainability. Price is not the most important consideration.
- They are aware of, and compassionately responsive to, their changing world.
- They are responsible, good citizens, and useful members of their communities.
- They strive to constantly improve in their practices, policies and ethics. Their mission and code are dynamic.
- They conduct their business in ways which give us pride in their work and in their products and services.
- They work to earn the respect and esteem of all concerned.
- They empower their employees to uphold their code of ethics.
- They comply with the laws, and present full disclosure of all ingredients on their product labels.
- They regard as imperative the financial success, stability and growth of their business in accordance with these principles.
Organix South's Other Efforts
They are a privately held company supporting American jobs while building mutually beneficial partnerships with organic farmers and wild-crafters in India. They buy many of their herbs through a relationship they created with Nisarga Biotech (Nisarga means nature) in the organic Umbari Farm, located southeast of Mumbai in India. The farm itself has been certified organic through the internationally recognized ECOCERT and they have committed to providing financial assistance to help nearby farmers convert to organic growing as well.
Umbari encompasses 10 acres of organic farm land surrounded by 20 acres of national forest areas that also have been certified organic for ethically wild-crafted herbs. They also purchase herbs from Vita Organic Farms which has access to over 300 acres of certified organic farms. To ensure that their herbs are fairly traded and sustainably harvested, they pay 10% over market value for herbs harvested by the Umbari and Vita farms. They enrich the health of the earth by supporting organic agriculture, and they nourish the people who grow and collect their organic herbs.
At the same time, they third-party test all of their herbs for botanical identify, purity and strength to ensure that their customers receive therapeutic-grade herbal products that are cruelty-free and made for the whole family (pets too!).