Theraneem Organix Nail & Cuticle Pen by Organix South
Organix South - Theraneem Organix Nail & Cuticle Pen - 0.17 oz. (5ml)
Organix South Theraneem Organix Nail & Cuticle Pen. Neem is respected by Ayurvedic practitioners for its ability to support healthy skin and nails. Neem leaf and oil are combined with other ingredients, like Organic Sesame, Organic Castor seed oil, and Vitamin E, to create an antioxidant-rich blend for moisturizing, conditioning and daily support of nails and cuticles.
- Supports healthy nail & cuticle growth
- Soothes and softens cuticles
- Fortifies brittle nails
- Antioxidant -rich formula
They create, manufacture and sell Neem and other Ayurvedic herbal products. They conduct their work through responsible research, product development and purchasing to create alternative and healthy solutions to many current afflictions and maladies. They strive to treat all those they affect with integrity.
Organix South's Code of Ethics
- They are fair, truthful and honest in relations with their customers, co-workers, suppliers and with the public.
- They purchase raw materials that do not endanger the future sustainability of the crop, land or water systems.
- They purchase raw materials based on the key issues of quality and sustainability. Price is not the most important consideration.
- They are aware of, and compassionately responsive to, their changing world.
- They are responsible, good citizens, and useful members of their communities.
- They strive to constantly improve in their practices, policies and ethics. Their mission and code are dynamic.
- They conduct their business in ways which give us pride in their work and in their products and services.
- They work to earn the respect and esteem of all concerned.
- They empower their employees to uphold their code of ethics.
- They comply with the laws, and present full disclosure of all ingredients on their product labels.
- They regard as imperative the financial success, stability and growth of their business in accordance with these principles.
Organix South's Other Efforts
They are a privately held company supporting American jobs while building mutually beneficial partnerships with organic farmers and wild-crafters in India. They buy many of their herbs through a relationship they created with Nisarga Biotech (Nisarga means nature) in the organic Umbari Farm, located southeast of Mumbai in India. The farm itself has been certified organic through the internationally recognized ECOCERT and they have committed to providing financial assistance to help nearby farmers convert to organic growing as well.
Umbari encompasses 10 acres of organic farm land surrounded by 20 acres of national forest areas that also have been certified organic for ethically wild-crafted herbs. They also purchase herbs from Vita Organic Farms which has access to over 300 acres of certified organic farms. To ensure that their herbs are fairly traded and sustainably harvested, they pay 10% over market value for herbs harvested by the Umbari and Vita farms. They enrich the health of the earth by supporting organic agriculture, and they nourish the people who grow and collect their organic herbs.
At the same time, they third-party test all of their herbs for botanical identify, purity and strength to ensure that their customers receive therapeutic-grade herbal products that are cruelty-free and made for the whole family (pets too!).
Brush onto nails and cuticles as needed, several times a day as needed. For best results, combine with TheraNeem Organix Neem Cream for your hands.
For External Use Only.
Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil*,Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Azadirachta Indica (Neem) Seed Oil*, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil*, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Supercritical CO2 Extract of Azadirachta Indica (Neem) Leaf*, Supercritical CO2 Extract of Hippophaë Rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn) Seed Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens (Rose Geranium) Oil. *Certified Organic Ingredients
About Organix South
Organix-South, the world’s leading manufacturer of certified-organic Neem products, is a rapidly growing natural products company headquartered in rural central Florida. We are a young and idealistic group of individuals who believe that the details matter and that the journey is half the fun. We are committed to promoting organic, fairly traded and ethically wild-crafted herbal dietary supplements and protective body care products. Our mission is to create wholesome and natural products while taking care of the planet.
2498 Commerce Court
The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product reviews are their own and not necessarily those of LuckyVitamin.com. LuckyVitamin.com does not endorse or imply any medical claims from these reviews. These reviews should not be taken as recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Reviews are not intended as a substitute for appropriate medical care or advice and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read the full product reviews disclaimer here.