Tattoo Moisturizer and Aftercare Lotion by After Inked
After Inked - Tattoo Moisturizer and Aftercare Lotion - 2.5 oz. (75 ml)
After Inked Tattoo moisturizer and aftercare lotion, for new and existing tattoos, from start to finish. After Inked effectively moisturizes existing tattoos and naturally helps new tattoos to look healthier. Tattoo artists are also discovering that After Inked is a real breakthrough product that streamlines the tattooing procedure, helping to moisturize the skin and easy glide the gloves on the skin. After Inked can also be used on any permanent makeup procedure on lips, brows, eye liner, and areola, as well as an after-laser tattoo removal moisturizer lotion.
After Inked Highlights:
After Inked is Formulated for Perfection
- Enriched with Grape Seed Oil
- Natural / No harmful chemicals
- Paraben-Free / Fragrance-Free
- Non-petroleum based
- No animal-derived ingredients (Vegan)
- Will not stick to your clothes
- Safe on all skin types / Doesn’t clog pores
- Airless system dispenser and reclosable pillow packs
- Recyclable packaging (environmentally friendly)
- Used, endorsed and recommended by Professional Tattoo Artists
What makes After Inked's formulation so special is the integrity of the product and the finest ingredients used in the blend having Grape Seed Oil as the key ingredient.
After Inked is Formulated for Perfection, with natural ingredients to preserve and protect your tattoo for life.
As part of After Inked commitment to high quality safe ingredients they have the responsibility to practice transparency and fully disclose their ingredients.
Apply a thin layer of After Inked to clean hands and gently massage over entire tattoo until lotion is no longer visible. Repeat 2 to 3 times a day or as needed to keep your tattoo moist. Continue using After Inked every day to keep your tattoos vibrant. Do not combine with any other products.
Tattoo Safety Advice
Courtesy of the Alliance of Professional Tattooists
It has become necessary to institute certain isolation and sterilization procedures in the tattoo process to assure the public of a safe, risk-free tattoo. The following advice has been prepared by professional tattooists working with local, state and national health authorities.
- Make sure your artist puts on a new pair of disposable gloves before setting up tubes, needles and ink supplies.
- Always insist that you see your tattooist remove a new needle and tube set-up from a sealed envelope immediately prior to your tattoo.
- Be certain you see your tattooist pour a new ink supply into a new disposable container.
- Satisfy yourself that the shop furnishings and tattooist are clean and orderly in appearance; much like a medical facility.
- Feel free to question the tattoo artist as to any of his/her sterile procedures and isolation techniques. Take time to observe them at work and do not hesitate to inquire about their experience and qualifications in the tattoo field.
If the tattooist is a qualified professional, he/she will have no problem complying with standards above and beyond these simple guideline
Aqua (Water), Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Glycerin (veg), Stearic Acid (veg), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Synthetic Beeswax, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Cetyl Alcohol (veg), Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Benzyl Alcohol & Dehydroacetic Acid (natural preservative).
Paraben-Free, Fragrance-Free, Gluten-Free, Non-petroleum based.
About After Inked
The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product reviews are their own and not necessarily those of LuckyVitamin.com. LuckyVitamin.com does not endorse or imply any medical claims from these reviews. These reviews should not be taken as recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Reviews are not intended as a substitute for appropriate medical care or advice and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read the full product reviews disclaimer here.
I bought this for my mom for the eczema on her hands, and it has really helped!
This product is excellent. I use it on my tattoos as well as on my shaved head.