MorDHA Minis by Minami Nutrition
Minami Nutrition - MorDHA Minis Strawberry - 30 Softgels
Minami Nutrition MorDHA Minis Strawberry aids in supporting and maintaining brain development, growth, function and vision. Minami Nutrition MorDHA Minis Formula Strawberry Flavor is for babies and toddlers in the early years supporting and maintaining brain development, growth, function and vision. Minami Nutrition MorDHA Minis Strawberry Flavor does not contain PBC's and heavy metals.
- For babies and toddlers to support healthy brain and central nervous system development
- A Key Supporting brain development, growth, function and vision – DHA. About half of the brain and eyes are made up of fat, much of which is DHA, which is an essential nutrient for optimal brain and eye function.
- Children’s diets today are notoriously low in the beneficial Omega-3 fats found in foods such as fish. This makes supplementation an especially important option for parents.
- Compare this amount of DHA per soft gel with other brands and you will realize why consumers agree that this is highest concentrated DHA- rich product on the market.
More about MorDHA Minis:
- MorDHA-Mini (420 mg) natural strawberry flavour.
- Supporting growth, function, vision and brain development. For babies and toddlers in the early years. One capsule per day.
- Small, soft capsules with approximately 241 mg DHA (2.5 mg mixed tocopherols)
What Does Science Say About Omega-3 Fatty Acids and Specific conditions?
- Minami Nutrition is about proof NOT promises. Their product range is produced as a result of their committment to research that examines the effect of Omega-3 fats on a variety of medical areas, including Dyslexia, Dyspraxia, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (AD/HD) as well as Heart Disease and Wellness issues.
- Clinical studies show that Omega-3 fatty acids are well tolerated by children and adults. The general consensus is that 1 g of EPA + DHA per day is sufficient to maintain optimum performance of the cardiovascular system in most people.*
- Ongoing scientific research is revealing more about the enormous potential for Omega-3 fatty acids to positively impact on a range of health outcomes.*
Heart and Cardiovascular Disease*:
Prevention = 1 g EPA + DHA/day (1,2)
With high blood triglycerides = 2 to 4 g EPA + DHA/day (6-9-10)
Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (AD/HD), Dyslexia, Dyspraxia*:
0.5 to 1 g EPA/day (4-16)
1g (no DHA) day (3)
Bipolar Disorder* 1- 2g (no DHA) day as supplementary treatment with standard therapy (11-13)
2 g EPA/day as supplementary treatment with standard therapy (14)
Mood Disorder (aggression)*:
1 to 2 g EPA/day (15)
Pregnancy and Breast Feeding*:
220 to 800 mg EPA/day and 300 mg to 1 g DHA/day (17-19-20)
Brain and Visual Development*:
20-40 mg DHA/2.2 lb. body weight/day (21)
Cold Processed—Smart Choice
Supercritical CO2 extraction utilizes 400% less heat than the leading brands—the typical process can expose heat-sensitive oils to temperatures as high as 400° F. Liquid CO2, an organic compound, takes the place of typically-used harsh chemical solvents. Minami also offers one of the highest concentrated Omega-3 fish oils on the market, which means more Omega-3 nutrition, no fillers and fewer softgels to take—now that is smart.
The Minami Five
Minami Nutrition sets itself apart from other fish oils based on the Minami Five—the five reasons you should choose Minami Nutrition. By using a patented, low-heat Supercritical Dual-Process CO2 technology, Minami Nutrition provides unprecedented levels of concentration, purity, sustainability and unique, custom formulations based on the latest advanced research.
5 Reasons Why You Should Choose Minami:
- Supercritical Difference: Minami oils utilize liquid CO2 extraction and are exposed to 400% less heat than other leading brands with no use of harsh solvents and no saturated fat as filler.
- Super Concentration: Minami is one of the highest concentrated Omega-3s available, which is “super convenient” because you get more Omega-3 nutrition per softgel which means fewer pills and tablespoons of oil to swallow.
- Unsurpassed Purity: Minami oils go through rigorous in house and third party testing and have remarkably low levels of oxidation as well as undetectable levels of dioxins, pesticides and heavy metals like mercury.
- Science-Based Unique Formulations: Minami uses the latest Omega-3 research to formulate specific ratios of EPA and DHA to support the body and its systems.
- Small Environmental Footprint: Minami obtains fish from sustainably managed waters and is the only fish oil in the world to receive EMAS (Eco-Management and Audit Scheme) status—a very stringent European standard.
Children 10 and Under take 1 softgel per day with water. Best taken with food under adult supervision.
As with any dietary supplement, consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product, especially if you are pregnant, nursing allergic to iodine, use blood thinners anticipate surgery, take medication on a regular basis or are otherwise under medical supervision. small objects like pills can become inadvertently lodged in the throat. Softgels may be pierced and contents can be mixed with water, juice or food. Children should always be under adult supervision when consuming this product. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a dark, cool, dry place. Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing.
|Minami Nutrition - MorDHA Minis Strawberry - 30 Softgels Formerly I.Q. Formula|
|Serving Size: 1 Softgel|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
||Amount Per Serving
|Total Omega-3 Fatty Acids
| DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid)
| EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid)
| Other Omega-3s
|Total Omega-6 Fatty Acids
| LA (Linoelic Acid)
| Other Omega-6s
|Total Omega-9 Fatty Acids
| Oleic Acid
|+ Daily Value Not Established.|
|Other Ingredients: Supercritical deep-sea fish oil (anchovy sardine, mackerel, herring), fish gelatin, glycerin, strawberry flavor, soy lecithin, mixed tocopherols. Contains Soy |
About Minami Nutrition
Founder Jo Wyckmans
“Good is the Enemy of the Best”
Throughout my life I have always been conscious that “good” practices do not adequately support the health of our customers and the environment. This realization drove me to follow “best practices” in Omega-3 supplement production and pioneer Supercritical CO2 Extraction, the gold standard process that sets our products apart from the rest on the market. This technology is your assurance that Minami Nutrition is doing everything to help you achieve your health goals as well as reduce our environmental footprint.
President & Founder
Minami Nutrition s.a Europe
Minami Nutrition Inc, USA
303, 5th Ave. Suite 905
The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product reviews are their own and not necessarily those of LuckyVitamin.com. LuckyVitamin.com does not endorse or imply any medical claims from these reviews. These reviews should not be taken as recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Reviews are not intended as a substitute for appropriate medical care or advice and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read the full product reviews disclaimer here.