PlusKenkO Total Omega 3-6-7-9 by Minami Nutrition
Minami Nutrition - PlusKenkO Total Omega 3-6-7-9 Orange Flavor - 30 Softgels
Minami Nutrition PlusKenkO Total Omega is an Optimal Omega-3-6-7-9 complex. Minami Nutrition PlusKenkO Total Omega is unique health and beauty blend is the perfect addition to your daily exercise and cosmetic regiment. Minami Nutrition PlusKenkO Total Omega 3-6-7-9 has no fishy aftertaste with added natural fruit flavors.
A Mind, Body & Skin Formulation
GLA healthy skin & hair — healthy hormones.
This unique health and beauty blend is the perfect addition to your daily exercise and cosmetic regimen. PlusKenkO is a source of highly concentrated marine Omega-3 from small deep-sea fish, Omega- 3 from Kiwi seed oil and GLA from borage oil with extra zinc for maximum skin protection.
This unique complex will go a long way to help you feel healthy on the inside and beautiful on the outside.
Promotes beneficial prostaglandins that maintain hormonal balance
- Provides a “feel good” effect, improves mood - Nourishes hair and skin
- Supports joint flexibility - Promotes normal body fat metabolism
What Does Science Say About Omega-3 Fatty Acids and Specific conditions ?
Minami Nutrition is about proof NOT promises. Their product range is produced as a result of their committment to research that examines the effect of Omega-3 fats on a variety of medical areas, including Dyslexia, Dyspraxia, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (AD/HD) as well as Heart Disease and Wellness issues.
Clinical studies show that Omega-3 fatty acids are well tolerated by children and adults. The general consensus is that 1 g of EPA + DHA per day is sufficient to maintain optimum performance of the cardiovascular system in most people.*
Ongoing scientific research is revealing more about the enormous potential for Omega-3 fatty acids to positively impact on a range of health outcomes.*
Heart and Cardiovascular Disease*:
Prevention = 1 g EPA + DHA/day (1,2)
With high blood triglycerides = 2 to 4 g EPA + DHA/day (6-9-10)
Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (AD/HD), Dyslexia, Dyspraxia*:
0.5 to 1 g EPA/day (4-16)
1g (no DHA) day (3)
Bipolar Disorder* 1- 2g (no DHA) day as supplementary treatment with standard therapy (11-13)
2 g EPA/day as supplementary treatment with standard therapy (14)
Mood Disorder (aggression)*:
1 to 2 g EPA/day (15)
Pregnancy and Breast Feeding*:
220 to 800 mg EPA/day and 300 mg to 1 g DHA/day (17-19-20)
Brain and Visual Development*:
20-40 mg DHA/2.2 lb. body weight/day (21)
Cold Processed—Smart Choice
Supercritical CO2 extraction utilizes 400% less heat than the leading brands—the typical process can expose heat-sensitive oils to temperatures as high as 400° F. Liquid CO2, an organic compound, takes the place of typically-used harsh chemical solvents. Minami also offers one of the highest concentrated Omega-3 fish oils on the market, which means more Omega-3 nutrition, no fillers and fewer softgels to take—now that is smart.
The Minami Five
Minami Nutrition sets itself apart from other fish oils based on the Minami Five—the five reasons you should choose Minami Nutrition. By using a patented, low-heat Supercritical Dual-Process CO2 technology, Minami Nutrition provides unprecedented levels of concentration, purity, sustainability and unique, custom formulations based on the latest advanced research.
5 Reasons Why You Should Choose Minami:
- Supercritical Difference: Minami oils utilize liquid CO2 extraction and are exposed to 400% less heat than other leading brands with no use of harsh solvents and no saturated fat as filler.
- Super Concentration: Minami is one of the highest concentrated Omega-3s available, which is “super convenient” because you get more Omega-3 nutrition per softgel which means fewer pills and tablespoons of oil to swallow.
- Unsurpassed Purity: Minami oils go through rigorous in house and third party testing and have remarkably low levels of oxidation as well as undetectable levels of dioxins, pesticides and heavy metals like mercury.
- Science-Based Unique Formulations: Minami uses the latest Omega-3 research to formulate specific ratios of EPA and DHA to support the body and its systems.
- Small Environmental Footprint: Minami obtains fish from sustainably managed waters and is the only fish oil in the world to receive EMAS (Eco-Management and Audit Scheme) status—a very stringent European standard.
1 soft gel per day. Suitable for adults and adolescents. For age under 10, morEPA chewable is recommended.
Store in a dark, cool, dry place (max. 77 degrees F)
About Minami Nutrition
Founder Jo Wyckmans
“Good is the Enemy of the Best”
Throughout my life I have always been conscious that “good” practices do not adequately support the health of our customers and the environment. This realization drove me to follow “best practices” in Omega-3 supplement production and pioneer Supercritical CO2 Extraction, the gold standard process that sets our products apart from the rest on the market. This technology is your assurance that Minami Nutrition is doing everything to help you achieve your health goals as well as reduce our environmental footprint.
President & Founder
Minami Nutrition s.a Europe
Minami Nutrition Inc, USA
303, 5th Ave. Suite 905