Tovolo Rocket Pop Molds by Harold Import
Tovolo Rocket Freezer Pop Molds
Tovolo's fantastic Rocket Pop Mold make your favorite frosty treats simple to make and fun to eat. With built in handles and deep drip guards you'll never need to shop for wooden sticks again and no more sticky fingers. Leave the pops in their sleeves and have an ice-pop buffet at your next gathering of friends and family. Matching bases make sure your pops don't tip over and make a mess in your freezer. Bases are innovatively designed so you can remove just one pop at a time, without running the entire mold under the faucet. After you've enjoyed your treat, simply refill the mold with your favorite recipe and return it to the base with the other pops.
- Set of six sticks and molds with a custom mold stand
- Drip guard handles
- Ability to remove one pop at a time
- Dishwater safe and BPA FREE
Do the Freezer Pop Molds contain BPA?
BPA has only been found in Polycarbonate Plastic; all of their Pop Molds are made from Polypropylene (PP) Plastics, which have a recycle number of five.
Four Easy Steps To Your Favorite Frozen Fantasy:
- Choose you ingredients: Pureed fruit, fruit juices, ice cream, yogurt and sorbets.
- Fill each sleeve with your favorite recipe or mix it up and use different recipes for each pop. Be sure to leave about 1/2 inch (12mm) of space at the top. As your pop freeze they will expand.
- Put the handles into their sleeves, place them into the decorative base and into the freezer. they will be tempting, but try to keep your hands off them for about 4 hours or more.
- Remove the pop from the sleeve by gently squeezing the pop as you pull the handle. If you cannot get the pop to slide out, run it under warm water for a few seconds and slide the pop out of the sleeve.
About Harold Import
Harold Import Company line includes up-to-the-minute trends, time-tested classics and lots of great standards in between. We have wine, cheese, hors d’oeurve and bar offerings, a smokin’ barbecue line, a porcelain tabletop collection, chef’s gadgets galore, a sweet line of baking tools, party fare, giftware, an immense tea and coffee collection, a huge array of cookbooks and so much more!
747 Vassar Avenue
The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product reviews are their own and not necessarily those of LuckyVitamin.com. LuckyVitamin.com does not endorse or imply any medical claims from these reviews. These reviews should not be taken as recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Reviews are not intended as a substitute for appropriate medical care or advice and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read the full product reviews disclaimer here.