Eco-Me Suzy Dish Soap - 16 oz. (473 ml)
Suzy by Eco-Me smells like sweet tea! Eco-Me Suzy Dish Soap is proven to eliminate and reduce bacteria in sixty seconds. That's fast cleaning! Eco-Me Suzy Dish Soap is pure, safe, and chemical free. Eco-Me Suzy Dish Soap contains no dyes, no parabens, no chemical preservatives, no synthetic fragrances, no sulfates (SLS, SLES, ALS), and no sufactants - Just all natural cleaners.
- Soaps that contain SLS, SLES or ALS are considered hazardous by the EWG
- Essential oils made from plants have antibacterial properties.
- Natural clean smells healthy and fresh, not sickly and toxic.
- Eco-Me products are testing for safety and effectiveness.
- Eco-Me does not test on animals or use animal bi-products (PETA & LEAPING BUNNY APPROVED)
Eco-Me are the only 100% natural cleaning products on the market using food grade ingredients that are safe, effective and chemical-free! Their All Purpose Cleaners, Bill & Dave, reduce up to 98% bacteria in 60 seconds. Now that's fast cleaning!
INFORMATION = AWARENESS
At Eco-Me, they're concerned about how toxins are affecting lives and the world around us. Because of this, they are committed to sharing the latest research with you. After all, isn’t it time to change the way we clean our environment, homes and bodies?
DID YOU KNOW?
- Any chemical is toxic if you ingest enough of it. The government has set benchmarks for toxicity and a product is generally considered not toxic if the lethal dose is greater than 5 grams per kilogram of body weight (2 ounces for a 25 lb child or 12 ounces for a 150 lb adult). Warning labels on containers refer only to toxic hazards from ingestion, but most products are absorbed through inhalation and skin absorption.
- Labels that have the following statements should be removed from your house as they pose a risk to your health: “Do not induce vomiting”–“Corrosive - rinse skin immediately”—“fatal if swallowed”–“Danger”–“Poison”
- Organochlorines are dangerous toxic compounds. Products containing chlorine bleach usually contain trace amounts of organochlorines; which cause cancer in animals and are expected to do so in humans. Chemicals like formaldehyde and phenol are very dangerous and can be found in everyday products.
- Formaldehyde is a highly toxic substance. It is a known cancer-causing agent and can damage neurological connectors in the body. It is an irritant to the eyes, nose, throat and lungs. Formaldehyde is commonly found in cleaning products, dry cleaning solvents, floor polish, mouthwash, hairspray, cosmetics, nail polish & removers, perfumes, shampoo, air fresheners, antiperspirants and many other products. Formaldehyde goes by various names.
- Phenol is an extremely caustic chemical that burns the skin. Absorption of phenol through the lungs or skin can cause central nervous system damage, pneumonia, respiratory tract infection, heart-rate irregularities, skin irritation, kidney and liver damage, numbness, vomiting and can be fatal. Phenol is a very common chemical and is regularly found in the following products: cleaning products, all purpose cleaners, furniture polish, aerosol disinfectants, air fresheners, deodorants, hair spray, cosmetics, sunscreens and lotions.
How do you clean your home? Remember that when you spray a chemical solution onto a surface a small percentage is left behind as well as emitted into the air. Use Eco-Me to clean your home without any chemicals and still remove up to 99% bacteria and germs!
Your skin is the largest organ of your body and acts like a giant sponge. When you take a bath, are you soaking in left over cleaners? Have you ever coughed or gagged after using a spray product, broken out in a rash for unknown reasons, have your eyes ever watered and become red and itchy upon entering a room after if was cleaned with chemical based products? Most people answer yes to these questions and find it shocking how many chemicals are stored and used daily in their homes. But, the good news is that you can choose complete natural cleaning products.
Do you want to clean your home without chemicals?
If you answered "YES," you're in the right place. Eco-Me can help you pick and choose products that meet your needs. Fresh, clean and chemical-free!
Your Health is worth saving.
Why take health risks with chemical cleaners and cosmetics? Formaldehyde,Ammonia, Mercury, Phenol, Benzene and Parabens are toxic to the immune and nervous systems. These chemicals and many others are potential carcinogens and can be found in common household cleaners and cosmetic products. Store bought products contain chemicals and preservatives that help maintain a long shelf life. These chemicals are often dangerous and harmful even if labeled“Natural” or “Organic.” You know Eco-Me products are safe, because you are making them fresh with natural ingredients.
Your Children and Pets are worth saving.
The U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission warns that most child poisonings result from common household products. Pets are exposed to chemicals the same way humans are, though ingestion, dermal contact and inhalation. Use natural products and keep your loved ones healthy. Keep natural products in your house and you won’t have to worry about potential poisons lurking behind cabinets.
Your Money & Time is worth saving.Eco-Me natural kits for home, body and pets can be re-used and refilled over and over again. Each time you mix up a new Eco-Me natural product the savings increase! Why drive to the store, save on gas and time in traffic and mix up a batch of Eco-Me kit natural products right from your home.
Your Environment is worth saving.
The ingredients used in Eco-Me products are safe, non-toxic and chemical-free.The packaging of Eco-Me Kits is made with organic, natural, non-toxic materials that can be recycled and re-used. Re-using products help keep items out of the trash, landfills, and over populated recycling centers.
In 2005 Robin Kay Levine's sister was diagnosed with breast cancer at age 35. With no family history of the disease nor an unhealthy lifestyle, Robin and her sister looked to environmental factors as the cause. They did their home work and found this research....
- The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) stated that the air in our homes is 3 to 7 times more chemically polluted than outdoor air, pollution and all! Also, that the average home contains as much as 25 pounds of toxic cleaning products.
- The Consumer Product Safety Commission stated that of the chemicals commonly found in homes, 150 have been linked to allergies, birth defects, cancer and psychological abnormalities.
- The Breast Cancer Fund, a non-profit organization, wrote that a substantial and growing body of evidence indicates that exposures to certain toxic chemicals & hormone mimicking compounds contribute to the development of breast cancer.
Robin helped her sister to clean out every day products from her home and replace them with natural, eco-friendly green alternatives. The best one for cleaning without chemicals was vinegar. It's a food-grade product that reduces 96% bacteria! It was a true "aha," moment for Robin, this was the only way to clean effectively and naturally.
Eco-Me was born out of need and concern. The need to remove dangerous chemicals from our homes and environment and the concern that the toxins emitted from every day products has encouraged the rapid increase of disease in society. That's why Eco-Me created natural cleaning, pet and personal care products using ingredients you can find right in your kitchen, like vinegar, baking soda and olive oil. The ingredients are so simple, you'll think to yourself or sing out loud, "I could make this myself!" Shop Eco-Me because you know what you're buying without needing a phD in chemistry!