g Diapers Little gPants Large 26-36 lbs.
Little gPants Large 26-36 lbs. by gDiapers
G Diapers Little gPants contains 2 Large sized gPants to fit growing children between 26-36 pounds. Finally, the best of cloth and disposable in one earth-friendly diaper. The G Diapers system consists of cotton, washable little gPants, and absorbent refills. Use g Diapers Little gPants with either 100% biodegradable gRefills, or washable gCloth inserts. Sold Seperately. Keep 6-8 little gPants on hand for full-time gDiapering. Designed for a snug fit, gDiapers are made of breathable material just like sports clothing, so your baby stays dry and comfortable and is far less likely to get diaper rash. Soft tabs wrap around the baby's back, away from little hands, so you don't have to worrk about your baby fidgeting with little gPants! Can't flush? It's ok to toss flushable refills because they're plastic-free. Garden compost the wet ones. They'll break down in 50-150 days.little gPant + biodegradable gRefill = one cute bum
little gPants are breathable and comfy.
- 2 Cloth Pants Large 26-36 lbs.
- Certified 100% Biodegradable
- No Landfill Necessary
- Use With gDiaper System
- Breathable, Comfortable, Plastic-Free
little gPants are a machine washable, soft cotton outer diaper pant made of breathable material, just like sports clothing. Each pair of little gPants comes with one snap-in liner made of highly breathable, waterproof material. The snap-in liner means less washing, and faster and easier changes. 2-packs of snap-in liners are sold separately, so you can buy them as you need them. Easy fit is snug and soft.
Your little bug will love the stretch around the waist and legs. Soft velcro tabs close around the back away from little hands for a great fit without the bulk. gDiapering tips for childcare providers.
Is your baby having an enviromental movement?
- Insert the plastic-free refill by pressing it into the snap-in liner, which is already snapped into the 'little g' pants.
- Secure velcro in the back, away from little hands. Do not over-tighten.
- gDiapers fit up snug between the legs. Liner rests in the crease of baby's leg just like underwear.
- gDiapers, like all diapers need to be changed every 2-4 hours for a dry, happy baby.
- Poop does get on the snap-in liner, but rarely soils the 'little g' pant.
50 million disposable diapers enter the landfill eve:" ":u can. Once you have perfected the fit during the day time, you can graduate to night time use. gDiapers recommends doubling up the flushable for night time use if you don't change your baby at night: Put the first pad in normally, then fold the second and place at the front for boys or in the middle for girls. If you have a "heavy wetter", try folding the second pad a few times over and putting it lengthwise. How do I care for the 'little g' pants and snap-in liners?
What are the flushables made of?
- ‘little g’ pants: The outer fabric of the ‘little g’ pant is made of 92% cotton and 8% spandex. The fabric both stretches and breathes.
- Snap-in Liner: The snap-in liner is made of polyurethane coated nylon that is permeable to water vapor, but waterproof to liquid. It is the breathability of the fabric that helps prevent diaper rash and over-heating.
- Care instructions: To wash ‘little g’ pants close velcro tabs, machine wash cold or warm and tumble dry. Snap-in liners can be machine washed but we recommend line drying them. Not only is it gentler on the planet, but they will last longer too. With frequent washings the water-resistance may fade over time, as it will with any water-resistant fabric. But with gentle care your snap-in liners should last you about 6 months. Please avoid using chlorine products or vinegar when laundering your 'little g' pants and snap-in liners.
The outer material of flushables is viscose rayon, a natural polymer that comes from trees. It is the only polymer used in the textile industry that comes from a natural, renewable and non-fossil fuel source. It is both compostable and flushable. The fabric has a stay dry feel, which keeps your baby happy. The contents of the flushable are made of soft, fluffed wood pulp and super absorber (SAP). Like the outer material, the inside of the flushable comes from sustainably managed forests using an elemental-chlorine-free (ECF) process. The 'g' stands for genuine, green, global, gentle, grassroots, gee..."We love babies and the planet, which is why we started a diaper company that is gentle on the Earth. Being from Australia, we call it Fair Dinkum, which means being real and genuine with everyone we meet. How very 'g'."
- Kim and Jason Graham-Nye, co-founders
From start to flush:
Insert flushable by pressing it into the 'little g' pants snap-in liner.
Close tabs at the back, away from little hands.
To flush, tear flushable from top to bottom.
Pull open completely. Make sure entire absorbent inner core falls into toilet.
Stir once with swishstick to break up contents, toss in outer material and flush.
Remember: you can also compost or toss flushables.
The materials in little g pants, liners and flushables are designed with comfort and dryness in mind. Flushables are made of a water resistant, breathable outer material that keep bottoms dry and wetness away. It is made of all natural fiber and is 100% biodegradable. The interior uses elemental chlorine-free tree farmed fluff pulp and Super Absorbing Poly-acrylate to absorb wetness. These super absorbing lock away cells hold up to 100 times their weight in liquid.
Snap-in liners are made of breathable polyurethane coated nylon, not pvc like many diaper covers. They are easy to change and rinse out. Our liners are also breathable which helps prevent diaper rash.
G Diapers little g pants are made of a soft, breathable outer cotton/elastene fabric giving them a slight stretch.
G stands for green diapers. Gdiapers are breathable, natural diapers you can flush. Our flushable diapers are designed to keep your baby dry and comfortable and the planet a little happier. You can flush, compost or toss the flushable diaper refill, which fits in a pair of adorable ‘little g’ diaper pants. With so many colors to choose from, your baby will have the cutest bum in the sandbox.
P.O. Box 10106
The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product reviews are their own and not necessarily those of LuckyVitamin.com. LuckyVitamin.com does not endorse or imply any medical claims from these reviews. These reviews should not be taken as recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Reviews are not intended as a substitute for appropriate medical care or advice and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read the full product reviews disclaimer here.
I love G-diapers and getting them for a GREAT price on Lucky Vitamin has been a great find!!! Thank you for the fast shipping and great prices :-)