Harbinger Pro Lifting Gloves Real Wash&Dry Leather- Natural- Extra Large
Pro Lifting Gloves - Extra Large by Harbinger
For the beginning to intermediate lifter Harbinger Pro Key Features :
- WASH&DRY® Leather is 100% machine washable and dryable.
- Wash&Dry Leather for increased durability, flexibility and comfort.
- Features an adjustable wrist closure for a snug but comfortable fit.
- Stretch "Ventilator Mesh" allows hand and fingers to bend naturally while keeping them cool.
- Abrasion resistant leather on the palm maximizes glove wear.
- Short finger length reduces unwanted bulk.
- Double Leather Palm.
- Foam Padding in key wear areas.
Gloves enhance any training regimen by protecting your hands and increasing bar traction during lifts. They cushion your fingers and palm from the knurling (the metal teeth of the lifting bar). They also provide protection from skin abrasion, calluses and residual bacteria left on the bars. They give you added support (depending on the style of glove) for your wrists, fingers and palms. Gloves have a traction pad on the palm that holds the bar safely in place during lifting. Because they work so hard, you can lift longer and more comfortably!
Harbinger gloves are generally more snug-fitting than other gloves. The leather is designed to break in and stretch out over the life of the glove. If you are between two sizes, we recommend that you select the larger of the two sizes. If you prefer a looser fitting glove, we suggest that you buy one size larger than you typically wear. WASHING YOUR GLOVES / EQUIPMENT
Technical performance, quality manufacturing, and unique fabrics distinguish Harbinger from its competitors. Unfortunately, improper care can diminish our product's performance. Our care is extremely easy, just follow these simple instructions:WASH&DRY® GLOVES – Only gloves marked as WASH&DRY® are machine washable & dryable.
Machine wash your gloves in warm water with like colors. Use standard machine laundry detergent. (Do not use chlorine bleach.) Tumble dry on low heat. Remove from dryer and allow gloves to cool before putting gloves on your hands.* Many people hand wash our Wash&Dry gloves when actually machine washing and drying is better for the fabric. What glove is right for you?
Picking a glove is a very personal thing. There are many options so here are a few tips to make it easier and make the right choice:Ask yourself how will you use gloves?
If you do any of these activities, training/fitness gloves are an important piece of equipment for you:
How do I know what features are the most important?
- 1. Lifting free weights.
- 2. Using training machines.
- 3. Using cardio vascular machines (rowing, cycling, cross-trainers, etc.)
- 4. Kick Boxing/Boxing
Generally, there are four key things to look for in a training glove:
1. Does it fit your hand?
Sounds simple but very important to note these things when trying on a glove:
- 1. Does it fit snugly without binding?
- 2. Can your fingers flex naturally and comfortably?
- 3. Harbinger training gloves come in both half finger and the three quarter finger. Half finger covers to your first knuckle and the three quarter finger extends to your third knuckle. The three quarter finger helps protect:" ":t feel the "teeth" of the bar or handle cut into your fingers or palm when the bar is firmly grasped.
3. Is there enough palm traction to ensure a "sure grip" when lifting or training?
- 1. Does the palm material look like it will provide you with added traction?
- 2. Does the palm material have extra stitching and padding in those areas that will have direct contact with the bar or a handle?
- 3. When gripping a bar or a handle, does your grip slip as you go through your training motion?
4. Does the glove support my hand and my wrist during training?
- 1. Does the glove feel natural but supportive?
- 2. If you need additional wrist support are you wearing a WristWrap“ glove?
- 3. Does your glove allow you maintain the proper hand, arm and body position when training?
Harbinger is the leading fitness company in the U.S. based in Napa, Calif., harbinger develops, produces, and sells a full range of innovative, high performance fitness accessories designed to enhance even the most rigorous training regimen. Harbinger's products include fitness weight training gloves, and training accessories such as stability balls, jump ropes, resistance cables, balance trainers, mats and more, which are distributed via supporting good retailers, fitness specialty retailers and fitness clubs.
801 Chadbourne Road Suite 103
The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product reviews are their own and not necessarily those of LuckyVitamin.com. LuckyVitamin.com does not endorse or imply any medical claims from these reviews. These reviews should not be taken as recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Reviews are not intended as a substitute for appropriate medical care or advice and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read the full product reviews disclaimer here.