Raw Goji Berries by Extreme Health USA
Extreme Health USA - Organic Wild Crafted Tibetan Goji Berry - 5 oz.
Extreme Health USA Organic Wild Crafted Tibetan Goji Berries are wild crafted—picked in the wild far from pollution, in Tibet’s sheltered and pristine valleys. And while other certified organic foods may be treated with pesticides so long as spraying is discontinued three months before being picked, their Goji berries are chemical-free from seed to harvest. Their all natural, sun dried goji berries, which are never processed or artificially sweetened, are packed with 18 amino acids and 27 trace minerals. You won’t find a healthier or more delicious treat.
Goji berries, treasured in Tibet for longevity, anti aging and energy properties, became the focus of intense medical research when scientists discovered these fruits contained an abundance of constituents that promote health wellness. Goji Berries are amazing super foods. One or two handfuls can give you more nutritional value than any other food on earth. Goji berries have also been found to have extremely high levels of immune system stimulating polysaccharides, along with an astonishing 13 -16% protein by weight. They are also a rich source of both selenium and germanium.
The Goji Berry Story
The Goji Berry has been cited as “quite possibly the most nutritionally dense food on earth”! It has been praised and used in Asian medicine for centuries as a healing plant that exhibits amazing properties.
Traditionally regarded as a longevity, strength building, and sexual potency food, in studies with elderly people, the Goji Berry, given once per day for three weeks, was reported to increase spirit, optimism, appetite, sleep, and recovery of some sexual function. Given to patients undergoing chemotherapy, the berries where shown to provide significant protection for the liver. A Japanese study suggested that tumor growth “was inhibited by 58% among patients eating Goji Berry compared to a control group.”
There are over 40 different varieties of the Goji Berry found throughout the world. With such diversity the potency of the berry can vary greatly. The Himalayan or Tibetan berry is noted for purity and grown wild in ancient soils free of pollutants or pesticides. The Tibetan Goji Berry should not be mistaken for the Chinese Wolfberry which is not a true Goji Berry. Referenced in ancient Asian medical texts and known by the Latin term lyceum barbarum, the Tibetan berry is considered by experts to be the most potent Goji Berry on the planet! A popular Tibetan axiom states, “Eating Goji Berry in the morning will make one happy for the entire day” and having a cumulative effect, eventually, one will not be able to stop smiling!
The Goji Berry is astonishing scientists around the world. Its antioxidant qualities and phytonutrient energy is equaled by none. Conversely, Chinese Wolfberries can be loaded with pesticides/herbicides from land that has had many years of pollutant applications and can be highly sulfured and irradiated. Tibetan Goji berries are harvested from pristine pollution free soil and generally plumper than the Chinese variety.
Asians have traditionally used the Goji Berry as a flavor topping on cooked or cold cereals, added to trail mixes, rice, soups, baked goods, teas, or eaten as a delicacy. The Goji Berry is the highest rated antioxidant (ORAC) food in the world based on the ORAC Chart of Fruits, Vegetables and Essential Oils. They have 500 times more vitamin C than oranges or any other comparable fruit, in short, these berries are becoming famous as an antioxidant.
The Power of ORAC plus Goji Berry Nutrition
- High ORAC food that can raise the antioxidant power of human blood 10 – 25%.
- The richest and most complete spectrum of antioxidant carotenoids of all known food with more beta carotene than carrots, vitamin A, and zeaxanthin (protects the eyes).
- B-complex vitamins (for converting food into energy).
- Vitamin C (500 times more per ounce than found in oranges).
- Vitamin E (very rarely found in fruits, usually only found in grains, seeds, and nuts.)
- Excellent source of selenium and germanium (used in a number of clinical trials involving cancer patients).
21 trace minerals (including germanium – rarely found in foods).
- Linoleic-acid (found to lower body fat, support increases in lean body mass, and enhance immune function).
- In Oriental medicine, the Goji Berry is said to correct “chi deficiencies” such as low energy, insomnia, heart palpitations, and anxiety.
- Polysaccharides (which fortify the immune system) including a powerful anti-aging agent which stimulates the secretion of rejuvenative human growth hormones by the pituitary gland.
- 18 amino acids (the building blocks of protein) including all eight that are essential for life.
- More protein than whole wheat (13% more), the Goji Berry displays an insulin-like action that is effective in fat decomposition.
- Beta-sitosterol (an anti-inflammatory agent known to lower cholesterol and used to treat sexual impotence and prostate enlargement).
- Essential fatty acids (which are required for the body’s production of hormones and for the smooth functioning of the brain and nervous system).
- Cyperone (benefits the heart and blood pressure, alleviates menstrual discomfort, and has been used in the treatment of cervical cancer).
- Solavetivone (a powerful anti-fungal and anti-bacterial compound).
- Physalein (natural compound that is active against all major types of leukemia, with broad-spectrum anti-cancer effect, and is often used as a treatment for hepatitis B).
- Betaine (helps reduce levels of homocysteine a prime risk factor in heart disease; and protects cellular DNA.
About Extreme Health USA
Extreme Health USA’s mission is to provide the best in superfoods and natural dietary supplements that help support consumer’s health and wellbeing. Consumers who are passionate about their health and are looking for cutting edge products that go beyond mainstream health foods choose their products for their superior quality.
Extreme Health USA's certified organic products are carefully sourced through partnerships with local farmers around the world. They take all precautions needed to preserve nutrient content with minimal processing so that they deliver products with maximum health value. Their natural supplements are produced in a facility that is GMP certified and complying with the highest in manufacturing standards. That’s why physicians and other health care practitioners have sold their product line to their patients for over ten years.
But health is not just an individual state of being. Extreme Health USA is committed to protecting the world we all live in. The products they offer are harvested or farmed in an environmentally friendly way without pesticides, and wild crafted ingredients are picked in native forests.
Extreme Health USA is also committed to supporting indigenous farmers wherever they source products through fair trade practices.
Begin with 10 to 20 berries per day, you may progress up to 100 berries per day.
Keep at room temperature (65° to 75°F).
Allergy Information: Manufactured on shared equipment with milk-containing products. Milk may be present.
About Extreme Health USA
For 10 years Extreme Health USA has been offering only 12 cutting edge products, not like other companies that do not specialize. All of Extreme Health USA products have clinical studies to verify their effectiveness. We have also been selling these exact products for over 10 years to doctors. This verifies how effective their formulas are. They also offer these same products to children, which verify how safe the products are.
2175 N. California Blvd. Ste. 150