Moisture Revival Bath by Abra Therapeutics
Abra Therapeutics Moisture Revival Bath Sunflower & Rose Petals 17 oz. (482 g)
Abra Therapeutics Moisture Revival Bath Sunflower & Rose Petals is a natural mineral bath that relieves dry skin and restores soft supple skin. The Moisture Revival Bath is a luxurious lavender treatment for the skin that softens and refines your skin texture and stimulates moisture retention though cellular health. Organic Calendula and Chamomile Flowers combine with french Lavender and the rare Egyptian Boswellia olibanum essential oils for an aromatic treat. Moisture Revival Bath is formulated for powerful relief:
- Organic Herbals
- Pure Essential Oils
- Dissolves Easily
- No Uncomfortable Rock Salt
- No Preservatives
- No Artificial Fragrances or Colors
- No Animal Testing
- No Animal Ingredients
The skin is the largest organ of the body. Not only does it provide many essential functions of health and well being, it is also soft and beautiful. The natural dehydrating effects of sunrays, wind and aging, dry out the skin and reduce the health and beauty. Moisture Revival Bath with essential and emollient oils, is made to nourish and condition the skin to maintain optimal moisture balance and skin tone.
ABRA Therapeutic Baths start with highly concentrated botanical infusions of organically grown roots, leaves, barks, flowers and therapeutic essential oils to provide the entire spectrum of plant nutrients to your body. ABRA Baths contain only natural, nutrient-rich minerals that soften skin and create an ideal delivery system for dispersing our proprietary botanical infusions. ABRA botanicals do not float to the surface and away from your skin. Instead, bio-available herbal nutrients stay suspended in water to nourish your cells.
Based on the scientific principles of hydrotherapy (water therapy) and hyperthermia (heat therapy) as used in rehabilitation medicine.
Abra Therapy Baths combine Aromatherapy with Herbal Science to help alleviate specific symptoms and discomfort. ABRA’s revolutionary formula uses a water-soluble volcanic ash as a principle ingredient to add softening and conditioning effects to the skin. The low oil formula reduces the greasy feel and avoids the dangers of slippery tub and the low sea salt content prevents excess skin dehydration. Enjoy a new kind of scrub!
Abra Therapeutics Mission
Over the last thirty years, it has been the founders of Abra Therapeutics mission to bring the art of organic herbalism and the science of skin and body care into a holistic unity. The formulations and the techniques of the ABRA products focus these two art forms into the highest level of herbal cellular therapy. Their mission is to provide you with the most "naturally" potent ingredients for the "natural" health of your "natural" face and body. You are Nature.
What Abra Stands For:
- SPEAK THE TRUTH: Anyone can say they're natural. But great skin care requires more than a drop of herbs in the formula just to make a claim on the label. Fooling the customer is not Abra's way. ABRA SkinCare contains therapeutic levels of certified organic herbals and pure unadulterated essential oils that are in the products for a therapeutic reason, not just for show.
- KEEP A PROMISE: Creating natural skincare is more than blending the most popular herbs and vitamins. It is a dedication to growing, harvesting and understanding the healing properties of plants. It is knowing that a plant is only as good as the soil in which it is grown. It is a commitment to use only the highest quality herbals, vitamins, minerals, and essential oils. It is Abra's Personal Pledge of Purity.
- RAISE THE STANDARD: ABRA SkinCare is formulated by a professional herbalist. Just like high quality herbal supplements, they combine standardized and whole herb extracts to deliver the entire range of nutrients to the skin. Unlike most other skin care companies, they start with certified organic whole herbs, produce their own extracts, and create fabulous products around them. Abra's herbals are the active ingredients and not just buzz words for the label.
- SHARE KNOWLEDGE: Knowledge comes from experience. In a world with so much emphasis on glitz and marketing, it's often difficult to determine herbal fact from herbal fiction. As herbalists and skincare formulators, they want to share their 30 plus years of experience so that people could learn about skin nutrition and the natural healing power of plants.
- RESPECT THE EARTH: Using organic herbs is only part of Abra's ecological commitment. As part of their "It's Our Nature" program, all Abra ingredients are obtained from ethically harvested and renewable resources only. The Earth is home. There is only one. It is everyone's responsibility.
- MAKE A DIFFERENCE: As many as one in eight species of plants is at risk for extinction. ABRA's "It's Our Nature" Program" actively contributes and supports non-profit organizations dedicated to preserving and cultivating endangered medicinal plants.
- NURTURE BEAUTY: Abra formulates products to enhance physical beauty by nurturing healthy cells. They see true beauty as health, vitality, attitude and personal style, and encourage people to recognize their beauty in laughter, kindness and the joys of friendship. Looking good helps achieve those goals.
- EARN YOUR TRUST: Advertising doesn't buy loyalty. Recommendations from people who use Abra products are responsible for Abra's success. They choose to invest more in research and ingredients than in advertising. It keeps the prices down and the quality up. Many products that are two and three times as expensive have minimal levels of the featured ingredient. This is due to the high cost of advertising and marketing. Abra products earn your loyalty by delivering exceptional results.
Pour desired amount into running bath water. Swirl to dissolve. Relax in bath for 20-30 minutes. Safe for spas and hot tubs.
Avoid contact with eyes.
A natural blend of Mojave Desert minerals, Sodium Borate and Soda Ash, Sodium Sesqui carbonate, Sea Salt, Trace Minerals, Organic Sunflower Oil (helianthus annuus), Jojoba Oil (simmondsiachinensis), Aloe Vera (aloe barbadensis), Organic Extracts of Calendula Flowers (calendula officinalis), Rose Flowers (rosa officinalis), Eldberflower (Sambuca nigra), Chamomile (matricaria recutita), Essential Oils of Palmarosa (cymbopogon martini), lavender (lavandula officinalis), Olibanum (boswellia carteri), Ylang Ylang (cananga odorata).
About Abra Therapeutics
OVER THE LAST THIRTY YEARS IT HAS BEEN MY PERSONAL INTEREST TO BRING THE ART OF ORGANIC HERBALISM AND THE SCIENCE OF SKIN AND BODY CARE INTO A HOLISTIC UNITY. THE FORMULATIONS AND THE TECHNIQUES OF THE ABRA PRODUCTS FOCUS THESE TWO ART FORMS INTO THE HIGHEST LEVEL OF HERBAL CELLULAR THERAPY. OUR MISSION IS TO PROVIDE YOU WITH THE MOST "NATURALLY" POTENT INGREDIENTS FOR THE "NATURAL" HEALTH OF YOUR "NATURAL" FACE AND BODY.
The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product reviews are their own and not necessarily those of LuckyVitamin.com. LuckyVitamin.com does not endorse or imply any medical claims from these reviews. These reviews should not be taken as recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Reviews are not intended as a substitute for appropriate medical care or advice and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read the full product reviews disclaimer here.