Natural Fabric Softener Sheets Free and Clear by Seventh Generation
Seventh Generation Natural Fabric Softener Sheets Free and Clear 65 Sheets
Seventh Generation Natural Fabric Softener Sheets Free and Clear is a fabric softener sheet like you've never seen before. Open the box, and you'll see the difference right away. Toss the brown paper sheet into your dryer, and out emerges soft, and oh-so-cuddly clothes. If every household in the US replaced just one box of polyester fabric softener sheets with Seventh Generation paper Fabric Softener Sheets, and composted after use, 7,400 tons of solid waste could be prevented from entering landfills. That's equivalent to 780 garbage trucks!
- Chlorine-free, unbleached Paper Sheets
- Compostable after use
- Softens and reduces static
- Plant-derived softening agents
Seventh Generation is committed to becoming the world's most trusted brand of authentic, safe, and
environmentally-responsible products for a healthy home. For 20 years, the closely held Burlington, Vermont-based company has been at the forefront of a cultural change in consumer behavior and business ethics.
One of the country's first self-declared "socially responsible" companies, Seventh Generation is a business that operates according to a new and different set of principles and values that in many ways are a marked departure from those long considered "traditional." Its business practice is focused on offering people avenues to express their idealism, passion, and commitment to causes larger than themselves at every point along its supply chainâ€”from suppliers and partners to shareholders, customers and its own staff.
The company derives its name from the Great Law of the Iroquois that states, "In our every deliberation, we must consider the impact of our decisions on the next seven generations." Every time you use a Seventh Generation product you are making a difference by saving natural resources, reducing pollution, keeping toxic chemicals out of the environment and making the world a safer place for this and the next seven generations.
Seventh Generation Global Imperatives
- Restore the Environment: Restore is the next reduce, reuse, recycle. Seventh Generation is working to ensure that their products have a circular lifecycle, meaning natural resources are being used and renewed at a rate that is always below their rate of depletion.
- Inspire Conscious Consumption: Seventh Generation's focus is to inspire thoughtful consideration of each purchase—from the immediate impact of the products you buy (Is it safe? Is it gentle on the earth? Does it work?), to the broader impact throughout their lifecycle.
- Create a Just and Equitable World: Seventh Generation is committed to making sure that everyone their company interacts with—from the farmers who grow their lavender to the customers who use these products—are treated fairly and with respect.
Seventh Generation Operating Principles
- Systems Thinking: As suggested by The Great Law of the Iroquois, Seventh Generation strives to act with the knowledge that their business belongs to a larger system in which everything is interconnected, and that everything they do affects everything else.
- Radical Transparency: Seventh Generation believe that the best way to ensure that they live up to their aspirations is to be completely transparent about their business and product practices. You should expect to see all of their values and principles in everything they make, say, and do. It’s really that simple.
- Influence Beyond Their Size: Seventh Generation is determined to inspire others through innovation, education, and interaction. They proudly donate 10% of their profits to support organizations that work for positive change.
Use a single fabric softener sheet with each load of laundry. Pull sheet apart at perforation to reduce the risk of blocking dryer vents. For smaller loads, try using half a sheet. Place in dryer with wet clothing. Recycle or compost used sheets.
Keep out of reach of children and pets. Not for use on children's sleepwear or other garments labeled as flame resistant as product may reduce flame resistance.
Di-(palm carboxyethyl) hydroxyethyl methyl-ammonium methyl sulfates (plant-derived ester quaternary amine), fatty acid (palm-derived). Trace materials are commonly present in cleaning product ingredients. This paper sheet is unbleached, compostable, and processed without chemicals containing chlorine.
About Seventh Generation
Seventh Generation is the nation's leading brand of non-toxic and environmentally safe household products. With distribution in thousands of natural product and grocery stores nationwide, the company has become the authority when it comes to products that protect your health and the planet. It has also won over 15 major awards that recognize their efforts to preserve the environment. Seventh Generation derives its name from the Iroquois belief that "In our every deliberation, we must consider the impact of our decisions on the next seven generations." Every time you use a Seventh Generation product, you are making a difference by saving natural resources, reducing pollution, keeping toxic chemicals out of the environment and making the world a safer place for this and the next seven genera
60 Lake Street
The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product reviews are their own and not necessarily those of LuckyVitamin.com. LuckyVitamin.com does not endorse or imply any medical claims from these reviews. These reviews should not be taken as recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Reviews are not intended as a substitute for appropriate medical care or advice and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read the full product reviews disclaimer here.
I love this product! I am chemicaly sensitive and I do not have any allergic reaction to these free and clear fabric softener sheets and they do help soften and take out the static. It is also nice not to have to run down the steps to put in liquid softener.
I can vouch that these dryer sheets are effective and I'm glad not to be adding perfumes (hormone disruptors) to my clothes.
This product along with the liquid fabric softener and your clothes will feel soft like a babies skin. These sheets are also recycleable.
I love these dryer sheets. I have been using these for a while and will continue. The price and performance are great.
I have MCS (Multiple Chemical Sensitivity) so cannot use products that have any fragrance. Ironically, the fragrance-free dryer sheets you buy at the store come in a paper box that allows the strong fragrance from scented dryer sheets to permeate, so they are not fragrance free. These dryer sheets came with no inherited fragrance and work MUCH better than the ones you get at the store.
The only fabric softener I use When I forget to put one in dryer I can tell that my clothes are not as soft I also like that it is free and clear of oils and so natural