J.R. Watkins Natural Apothecary Body Oil - Lemon (59 ml)
Natural Apothecary Body Oil by JR Watkins
J.R. Watkins Natural Apothecary Body Oils are a soothing, rich blend of luxurious natural oils regarded for their anti-aging and nourishing qualities. Pour a small amount of J.R. Watkins Natural Apothecary Body Oil into a bath or smooth J.R. Watkins Natural Apothecary Body Oil into skin immediately after bathing - your skin will thank you! Features:
- All body oils are 99.50% natural and above
- Use in bath or as an all-over body oil
- Perfect for massages and cuticle care
- Natural oils include grapeseed, macadamia, apricot, avocado and safflower oil
- Leaves a soft, non-greasy feel
- Packaged in Watkins exclusive Trial Mark bottle
- Delicious lemon fragrance
Natural Personal Care
- 95% Natural and above
- Sodium Lauryl Sulfate Free
- Sodium Laureth Sulfate Free
- Paraben Free
- Phthalate Free
- Mineral Oil, Petrolatum free
- Dye Free
J.R. Watkins is dedicated to providing consumers with personal care that is truly natural. J.R. Watkins formulas are 95% natural and above, with many at 99& natural and higher. Using renewable, plentiful ingredients from mother earth, J.R. Watkins offers a luxurious line of personal care products that are free of synthetic or irritating chemicals. Pamper yourself from head to toe, naturally!J.R. Watkins Natural Apothecary
J.R. Watkins Natural Apothecary Freedom Code:
- Made From Environmentally Friendly and Sustainable Ingredients.
- Natural Products Association Certified.
- At least 95% Natural.
- Made From Sustainable, Renewable Resources.
- Chemical Sunscreens
- Petro Chemicals
- DEA/TEA-synthetic stabilizers
- Formaldehyde Donors
- 1,4 Dioxane
- Chemical Preservatives
The Natural Products Association has granted J.R. Watkins Natural Apothecary products the NPA Seal of Compliance. To earn this seal, products must be made of at least 95% natural ingredients. This highly regarded seal represents the national standard for truly natural products and is carried by only a select group of brands that have met the demanding and proven natural standards. In addition, the seal helps consumers to clearly identify natural products on store shelves and at the point of purchase.J.R. Watkins' Mission:
To be the most trusted natural products company.J.R. Watkins' six core values:
J.R. Watkins' brand promise:
- Demand of themselves the highest level of integrity.
- Focus on meeting their customers' needs and exceeding their expectations.
- Provide their investors an attractive return.
- Always take accountability for their mistakes.
- Encourage employees to develop, grow and improve quality of life.
- Contribute to the overall quality of life in their communities.
- Promise their customers a feeling of timeless comfort with every product.
- Promise their customers natural products.
- Promise their customers a perfectly consistent product.
Add several capfuls to bath water or use as an all-over body/massage oil.
Grape seed oil, macadamia ternifolia seed oil, apricot kernel oil, avocado oil, lemon peel oil, safflower seed oil, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, tocopheryl acetate
About JR Watkins
From a bluff high above the Mississippi River in Winona, Minnesota to the homes and hands of our grateful, hard–working, globally–minded customers comes the purity of Watkins. It´s wholesome, it´s refreshing and it´s never "doctored up" like some big city factory products. Watkins has been good and natural through and through since 1868.
The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product reviews are their own and not necessarily those of LuckyVitamin.com. LuckyVitamin.com does not endorse or imply any medical claims from these reviews. These reviews should not be taken as recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Reviews are not intended as a substitute for appropriate medical care or advice and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read the full product reviews disclaimer here.