Pure Essence Labs Longevity Anti-Aging Multiple Men's Formula
Pure Essence Labs Longevity Anti-Aging Multiple Men's Formula provides everything found in LifeEssence, along with the prostate support factors found in LifeEssence Men’s Formula. Pure Essence Labs Longevity Anti-Aging Multiple Men's Formula also adds potent blends of medicinal mushrooms, aloe and fucoidan to support the immune system, and an amazing blend of cell protective antioxidant factors. Pure Essence Labs Longevity Anti-Aging Multiple Men's Formula is for men who want their multiple to provide the broadest possible protection against the dangers their cells face in the modern world.
Multiples exist to provide everything your cells need, but may not get enough of from foods. That’s why, in our multiples, vitamins and minerals are joined by enzymes, trace elements, carotenoids, bioflavonoids, co-nutrients, immune factors and so on. Most importantly, they are literally packed with the phyto-nutrients found in SuperFoods and Superior Herbs. In short, SuperFoods and Superior Herbs provide countless nutrients that no table foods provide. These nutrients provide benefits that no others can match. Put simply, any well designed multiple must contain these foods in the greatest potency and variety possible.
Features & Benefits:
The Whole Food Revolution
- Pro-Vitamin A - Beta Carotene converts into Vitamin A in the body and eliminates any toxic build-up.
- Co-Enzymated Vitamin B Complex - Co-enzymated B vitamins come in their activated form which means they are easily absorbed & ready to use.
- Vitamin C - A whole food source of Vitamin C, which is the preferred form for our body and provides much more than just traditional anti-oxidant protection; it also provides immune benefits, connective tissue support as well as circulation support for the body.
- Vitamin D3 - Inhibits pathogens like listeria and supports healthy bowel function.
- Vitamin E Mixed Tocopherol and Tocotrienol Complex - Inhibits ulcer causing bacteria like h.pylori, breaks down proteins and produces B vitamins, enzymes and lactic acid.
- Biotin - Breaks down lactose and improves lactose intolerance by producing the enzyme lactase.
- Antioxidant Complex - Protects the fragile probiotics from destructive exposure to air.
- Detoxification & Liver Support - Provides support and protection for our liver, which is responsible for purifying and detoxifying the body.
- BioflavonoidsSupports the circulatory system and provides anti-oxidant protection. Works closely with vitamin C to support the immune system.
- Immune FactorsProvides mono and polysaccharides to support efficient immune response.
- High ORAC Food Complex - Provides a wide array of anti-oxidant protection for the joints, brain, skin, eyes, liver, immune & cardiovascular systems.
- Digestive Enzymes - Plant enzymes assist in the breakdown of proteins, carbohydrates, starches, cellulose, lactose, fats and sugars, which decreases the burden on our digestive systems and conserves energy for our bodies.
- Nutrient-Dense Super Foods Complex - Provides a wide array of vitamins, minerals & phytonutrients that provide anti-oxidant protection, immune and liver support.
- High Energy Superior Tonic Complex - Superior Herbs invigorate, strengthen or restore the body's major organ systems, help build energy and are safe for everyday use.
- Natural R-Alpha Lipoic Acid - On average, R-Alpha Lipoic Acid is twice as potent :" ":en's health that are designed to support the health of the prostate.
Pure Essence Laboratories, Inc., is the result of over 50 years experience in designing the world's finest dietary supplements. In 1980, Jery Cochern and Pat Bailey established a small company to distribute the SuperFood known as Spirulina. A few years later, they started a larger firm to offer not only pure Spirulina, but complex formulations that were based in Spirulina, Barley Grass and other SuperFoods. These products were the industry's first Food-Based supplements. Food-Based has stood the test of time because whole food nutrition makes a difference you can actually feel. Whole food nutrition outperforms isolated nutrients for two reasons. First, whole foods contain nutrients in the exact forms and balance as they exist in nature. This gives cells the raw materials and catalysts they need to function. Second, whole foods are the only way to obtain the phyto-nutrients that protect cells from the damage caused by free radical oxidation, glycation, etc.
The Cellular Concept of Health
Everything our bodies do, they do by converting or producing chemicals in cells. The proteins that form muscles, tendons and ligaments are built in cells. The hormones that regulate stress response, sexual activity, the central nervous system, water retention and so on are built in cells. The conversion of glucose into energy happens in cells. The factors our immune systems make to fight infection or disease are made in cells. Oxygen reaches the blood from the lungs by traveling in cells. Foods are digested because enzymes and acids are produced, you guessed it, in cells. In short, without living, functioning cells, we could neither walk nor talk, speak nor think, nor so much as bat an eye. What does all this mean? That health is simply the reflection of how efficiently our cells do their work. And this is determined, in large part, by the nutrients they draw from our foods.
For many years, supplements consisted of vitamins and minerals -- and nothing else. The reason was simple. Research had not yet unlocked the wondrous world of phyto-nutrients. Phyto-nutrients (also known as phyto-chemicals) are factors that are found only in plants. Plants make them to protect their own cells against molds, yeasts, fungi, germs, viruses, bacteria, and the oxidation caused by free radicals. When we consume them, they protect our cells in the same ways. So far as medical science knows, there is nothing else on earth that can protect cells from damage, maintain efficient cellular function, and protect health. Dieticians, nutritionists and doctors agree that we should eat more fruits and vegetables because these foods are the most common sources of phyto-nutrients. Science now agrees that children should get at least five cup sized servings each day, adult women should get nine, and adult men should get up to 13. Yet, less than one in 10 Americans get even half of what they need. This creates a phyto-nutrient deficiency that undermines health by limiting every type of cellular function. Why don't we eat seven to 13 cups of fruits and vegetables each day? Because, it's hard to eat 13 cups of anything, and because fruits and vegetables are not most people's favorite foods. In the last decade, phyto-nutrients have begun to show up in supplements. But, most supplements provide them only in limited varieties and amounts. Well designed supplements can deliver the amounts and varieties of phyto-nutrients we need to make a major difference in our health. But, to do so, they must include not only a wide variety of fruit and vegetable concentrates, but the world's great SuperFoods and Superior Herbs, as well.
Because o:" ":s of true SuperFoods in their supplements. Others began to use common table foods, like spinach and broccoli, and call them SuperFoods. While there are many wondrous foods that do taste good enough to eat, the term "SuperFoods" is reserved by nutritionists for foods that contain huge levels of completely digestible proteins, and that also provide valuable phyto-nutrient complexes. These foods include Spirulina (over 60% protein) and the juices of young Oat, Wheat and Barley sprouts (about 45% protein). These foods are all rich in chlorophyll. In addition, Spirulina provides phycocyanin (an antioxidant that is being studied for countless protective health benefits) and is the only known source of premade glycogen (the molecule the human body uses to store excess energy). The juice of grasses contain vast numbers of enzymes, including SOD, which is considered to be a master antioxidant (protects cells from free radical oxidation). Because these foods provide such large amounts of protein, plus a complete array of naturally occurring vitamins and minerals, they give cells almost everything they need to produce energy. Because they also contain antioxidant phyto-nutrients, they also keep cells in top working order.
There are three major categories of herbs. The first is culinary, for use in cooking. The second is medicinal. These herbs are called "inferior" by Traditional Chinese Medicine, because their purpose is to be used temporarily while we recover from "inferior" states. The third is tonifying by Traditional Chinese Medicine because they build health, which is the "superior" state. Superior Herbs are the world's oldest and most profound dietary supplements. They have been used in holistic medical systems for nearly 4000 years. They are best defined as plants whose phyto-nutrients strengthen, invigorate or restore normal function to at least one major organ or gland. They are so important because they contain very unique phyto-nutrients that are found in no other plants on earth. Because these phyto-nutrients work on specific types of cells, you can use single (or small groups of) Superior Herbs to benefit a single organ or body function, or in larger groupings to support your cells as a whole. Superior Herbs are the superstars of the botanical kingdom. They are, in truth, the greatest of all the SuperFoods. They should play a significant role in everyone's daily supplement regimen.
Pure Essence Labs' Approach
Pure Essence exists for only one reason. That is to use Nature as the model by which to build and maintain good health. Using Nature means understanding Nature. And, understanding Nature includes respecting time honored holistic medical systems. There is no doubt modern science has wrought many wonders. It is important to take advantage of these advances. But, it is also important to keep them in perspective, and to use them with the wisdom of the age old traditions that are as true today as they have ever been. At Pure Essence, they do just that. Pure Essence Labs joins the best of the old with the best of the new, making it all available to you as the most holistic, and most effective dietary supplements and nutraceuticals ever offered. Pure Essence Labs hopes you'll accept their invitation to become part of the Pure Essence family. And Pure Essence Labs promises that, if you do, you'll be glad you did.