Pure Essence Labs Ionic-Fizz Super D Calcium Plus - Sugar Free Raspberry Lemonade Flavor - 14.82 oz. (420 g)
Pure Essence Labs Ionic-Fizz Super D Calcium Plus is a quality assured dietary supplement. Pure Essence Labs Ionic-Fizz Super D Calcium Plus is fortified with Magnesium to build strong, healthy bones. Pure Essence Labs Ionic-Fizz Super D Calcium Plus now contains Vitamin K-2 and 1000 IU of Vitamin D! This wonderful product is identical to Ionic-Fizz Calcium Plus, except that it provides 1000 IU’s of Vitamin D, and also Vitamin K in the body’s preferred, menaquinone 7 form. This newly found form of Vitamin K is far more expensive than the phylloquinone form, but is also far more effective in the body. Pure Essence Labs Ionic-Fizz Super D Calcium Plus can be used with any of our Vitamin D series products, or with any multiple that does not supply over 5000 IU’s of Vitamin D per day.
Features & Benefits:
The Whole Food Revolution
- 7 Ionic Minerals (Calcium, Magnesium, Boron, Copper, Manganese, Potassium, Zinc) - Most widely recognized mineral forms utilized by the body. The world’s best absorbed minerals. Smaller mineral particles increase the rate of absorption. Easily digested, absorbed, and utilized even by those with digestive issues.
- Vitamin D3(Cholecalciferol) 1000 IU - Aids in calcium absorption and is vital for healthy bone development. Supports the immune system and longevity. Regulates calcium and phosphorus levels in the blood.
- Vitamin K2(Menaquinone 7) 45 mcg - Shown to support bone density when used along with Vitamin D3. The highest quality Vitamin K available and identical to the Vitamin K produced in the large intestines.
- Ionic Calcium250 mg - Requires a much lower amount of calcium to achieve the same benefit that you would see by taking much higher levels of other calcium products. Supports strong bones, teeth, and aids in muscle contractions.
- Ionic Magnesium300 mg - Requires a much lower amount of magnesium to achieve the same benefit that you would see by taking much higher levels of other magnesium products. Magnesium is involved in energy production and storage, the breakdown of fatty acids, protein synthesis, DNA metabolism, muscle relaxation, neurotransmitter activity, and hormone regulation. Magnesium is stored primarily in the bones, and along with other minerals, plays an important role in depositing calcium into the bones.
- Ionic Boron500 mcg - Works with Calcium and Vitamin D to support bone health.
- Electrolyte Mineral Complex(Potassium, Magnesium, & Calcium) - An ideal way to replace vital electrolyte minerals, normally lost through exercise and perspiration, without consuming high amounts of sugar, like those found in common Sport drinks
- Vitamin B12(Methylcobalamin) 30 mcg - The activated form of Vitamin B12 that is important for energy production & normal functioning of the brain and nervous system. Essential to bone formation and maintenance.
- Vitamin C250 mg - Required for collagen and bone synthesis. Also aids in absorption & utilization of minerals.
- Vitamin A(Beta Carotene) 250 IU - A Pro-Vitamin A carotenoid known for its anti-oxidant benefits for the skin and eyes. Essential to bone formation and maintenance.
Pure Essence Laboratories, Inc., is the result of over 50 years experience in designing the world's finest dietary supplements. In 1980, Jery Cochern and Pat Baile:" ":d-Based supplements. Food-Based has stood the test of time because whole food nutrition makes a difference you can actually feel. Whole food nutrition outperforms isolated nutrients for two reasons. First, whole foods contain nutrients in the exact forms and balance as they exist in nature. This gives cells the raw materials and catalysts they need to function. Second, whole foods are the only way to obtain the phyto-nutrients that protect cells from the damage caused by free radical oxidation, glycation, etc.
The Cellular Concept of Health
Everything our bodies do, they do by converting or producing chemicals in cells. The proteins that form muscles, tendons and ligaments are built in cells. The hormones that regulate stress response, sexual activity, the central nervous system, water retention and so on are built in cells. The conversion of glucose into energy happens in cells. The factors our immune systems make to fight infection or disease are made in cells. Oxygen reaches the blood from the lungs by traveling in cells. Foods are digested because enzymes and acids are produced, you guessed it, in cells. In short, without living, functioning cells, we could neither walk nor talk, speak nor think, nor so much as bat an eye. What does all this mean? That health is simply the reflection of how efficiently our cells do their work. And this is determined, in large part, by the nutrients they draw from our foods.
For many years, supplements consisted of vitamins and minerals -- and nothing else. The reason was simple. Research had not yet unlocked the wondrous world of phyto-nutrients. Phyto-nutrients (also known as phyto-chemicals) are factors that are found only in plants. Plants make them to protect their own cells against molds, yeasts, fungi, germs, viruses, bacteria, and the oxidation caused by free radicals. When we consume them, they protect our cells in the same ways. So far as medical science knows, there is nothing else on earth that can protect cells from damage, maintain efficient cellular function, and protect health. Dieticians, nutritionists and doctors agree that we should eat more fruits and vegetables because these foods are the most common sources of phyto-nutrients. Science now agrees that children should get at least five cup sized servings each day, adult women should get nine, and adult men should get up to 13. Yet, less than one in 10 Americans get even half of what they need. This creates a phyto-nutrient deficiency that undermines health by limiting every type of cellular function. Why don't we eat seven to 13 cups of fruits and vegetables each day? Because, it's hard to eat 13 cups of anything, and because fruits and vegetables are not most people's favorite foods. In the last decade, phyto-nutrients have begun to show up in supplements. But, most supplements provide them only in limited varieties and amounts. Well designed supplements can deliver the amounts and varieties of phyto-nutrients we need to make a major difference in our health. But, to do so, they must include not only a wide variety of fruit and vegetable concentrates, but the world's great SuperFoods and Superior Herbs, as well.
Because of the success of products made by Jery Cochern and Pat Bailey, many companies started using small amounts of true SuperFoods in their supplements. Others began to use common table foods, like spinach and broccoli, and call them SuperFoods. While there are many wondrous foods that do taste good enough to eat, the term "SuperFoods" is reserved by nutritionists for foods that contain huge levels of completely digestible proteins, and that also provide valuable phyto-nutrient complexes. These foods include Spirulina (over 60% protein) and the juices of young Oat, Wheat and Barley sprouts (about 45% protein). Thes:" ":cocyanin (an antioxidant that is being studied for countless protective health benefits) and is the only known source of premade glycogen (the molecule the human body uses to store excess energy). The juice of grasses contain vast numbers of enzymes, including SOD, which is considered to be a master antioxidant (protects cells from free radical oxidation). Because these foods provide such large amounts of protein, plus a complete array of naturally occurring vitamins and minerals, they give cells almost everything they need to produce energy. Because they also contain antioxidant phyto-nutrients, they also keep cells in top working order.
There are three major categories of herbs. The first is culinary, for use in cooking. The second is medicinal. These herbs are called "inferior" by Traditional Chinese Medicine, because their purpose is to be used temporarily while we recover from "inferior" states. The third is tonifying by Traditional Chinese Medicine because they build health, which is the "superior" state. Superior Herbs are the world's oldest and most profound dietary supplements. They have been used in holistic medical systems for nearly 4000 years. They are best defined as plants whose phyto-nutrients strengthen, invigorate or restore normal function to at least one major organ or gland. They are so important because they contain very unique phyto-nutrients that are found in no other plants on earth. Because these phyto-nutrients work on specific types of cells, you can use single (or small groups of) Superior Herbs to benefit a single organ or body function, or in larger groupings to support your cells as a whole. Superior Herbs are the superstars of the botanical kingdom. They are, in truth, the greatest of all the SuperFoods. They should play a significant role in everyone's daily supplement regimen.
Pure Essence Labs' Approach
Pure Essence exists for only one reason. That is to use Nature as the model by which to build and maintain good health. Using Nature means understanding Nature. And, understanding Nature includes respecting time honored holistic medical systems. There is no doubt modern science has wrought many wonders. It is important to take advantage of these advances. But, it is also important to keep them in perspective, and to use them with the wisdom of the age old traditions that are as true today as they have ever been. At Pure Essence, they do just that. Pure Essence Labs joins the best of the old with the best of the new, making it all available to you as the most holistic, and most effective dietary supplements and nutraceuticals ever offered. Pure Essence Labs hopes you'll accept their invitation to become part of the Pure Essence family. And Pure Essence Labs promises that, if you do, you'll be glad you did.