Cold Sore Relief With Allantoin by Enzymatic Therapy
Enzymatic Therapy - Cold Sore Relief - 0.18 oz.
Enzymatic Therapy Cold Sore Relief is a safe, effective over-the-counter (OTC) medication designed to treat cold sores and fever blisters and provide protection for sensitive skin. Cold Sore Relief combines allantoin with a specially prepared base of Melissa extract (lemon balm), concentrated at a ratio of 70:1. This medicated cream helps protect skin and lips and can be used at any stage for soothing relief.
Why fight a cold sore?
By using the right product at the first sign of a cold sore, you can fend off dry, irritated skin right away.
Why use Cold Sore Relief?
It helps you face the season or the great outdoors easily. This soothing cream combines allantoin with a specially-prepared base of Melissa extract (lemon balm).
- Relieves dryness and softens cold sores and fever blisters.
- Safely helps prevent, protect and soothe chapped, cracked or windburned skin and lips.
- Provides soothing relief at any stage of a cold sore.
- Safe no matter how many times it's applied.
Enzymatic Therapy's Core Values
- Sincere respect for people
- Passion for their mission
- Winning and fun in a worthy cause
- Trust and open communication
Good Manufacturing Practices
At Enzymatic Therapy, they've been following the FDA's Pharmaceutical Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) for years. In fact, they're the industry's first and only company to be an FDA-registered drug manufacturing facility, and an organic certified processing facility.
Demanding more from supplement companies is a good thing, but they’ve been taking it further for a long time. After all, Pharmaceutical GMPs are the toughest around. That means they have Food and Dietary Supplement GMPs covered - and then some. Tougher standards are nothing new for us - they're just part of our mission to bring you the world finest supplements to let you know what better feels like, everyday.
Enzymatic Therapy is involved in a variety of humanitarian initiatives. Here are just a few of the things they do to help make their world a little better:
- They sponsor four blood drives per year for the American Red Cross.
- Their winter holiday program adopts a needy family each year to supply with outerwear, other necessities, toys, and gifts.
- They host company-wide quarterly food drives for Paul's Pantry, their local organization dedicated to fighting hunger.
- They have special matching donation programs for select charities, chosen by their associates.
- Their vacation day donation program helps us stick together as a team. This voluntary donation of time assists associates struck by circumstances that require them to be away from work for extended periods.
- They offer on-site, free health screenings for blood sugar, blood pressure, cholesterol, and lifestyle management counseling.
- They provide charitable support of specific disease organizations, such as the Parkinson’s Disease Foundation.
- They support the Gifts in Kind International Program - product donations that are redistributed to over 200,000 non-profit agencies worldwide.
They believe in reaching out others, each day, in many ways. In every case, it's simply part of helping America discover “What Better Feels Like” one person at a time.
Enzymatic Therapy's Commitment to You
Enzymatic Therapy believes in unrelenting laboratory testing and support of patented and well-researched products. They stay on the cutting edge by virtue of their participation in industry methods development. And they publish their research in scientific, peer-reviewed journals. The results are a family of products whose efficacy is based on scientifically valid secondary research, or their own primary research. Such efforts clearly outshine what is typical in an industry where little is required but so much is expected. They've done the homework. Use their products with absolute confidence.
Apply liberally 2 to 4 times daily or as often as desired. For best results, apply at the first signs (burning, tingling, itching) of a cold sore or fever blister.
WarningsFor external use only.
When using this product:
- Avoid contact with eyes
Do not apply over deep or puncture wounds, infections, or lacerations. Consult a doctor.
Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens or does not improve in 7 days.
Keep out of the reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Allantoin 1%...Cold sore/fever blister treatment and skin protectant
Inactive Ingredients: benzyl alcohol, cetomacrogol 1000, glycol stearate SE, lemon balm (Melissa officinalis) leaf extract 65-75:1, water, and white soft paraffin.
About Enzymatic Therapy
ENZYMATIC THERAPY, INC. IS RENOWNED AS THE HIGHEST QUALITY PROVIDER OF THERAPEUTIC DOSAGE NATURAL MEDICINES AND NUTRITIONAL SUPPLEMENTS IN THE INDUSTRY. THE COMPANY INCORPORATES FDA PHARMACEUTICAL QUALITY STANDARDS IN ALL FACETS OF THEIR BUSINESS. THIS INCLUDES RAW MATERIAL EVALUATION AND SUPPLIER SELECTION, LABORATORY ANALYTICS ACROSS THE ENTIRE SPECTRUM OF QUALITY, PURITY, POTENCY AND EFFICACY MEASURES, QUALITY ASSURANCE AND QUALITY CONTROL CHECKPOINTS, AND STRICT MANUFACTURING STANDARDS TO FDA GMP’S (VERIFIED GOOD MANUFACTURING PRACTICES). ENZYMATIC THERAPY USES ONLY THE HIGHEST QUALITY INGREDIENTS IN THEIR PRODUCTS, AND THEIR SUPPLIER CERTIFICATION PROCESS, AND RIGOROUS TESTING PROTOCOLS INSURE CONSISTENT QUALITY AND POTENCY.
825 Challenger Drive
The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product reviews are their own and not necessarily those of LuckyVitamin.com. LuckyVitamin.com does not endorse or imply any medical claims from these reviews. These reviews should not be taken as recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Reviews are not intended as a substitute for appropriate medical care or advice and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read the full product reviews disclaimer here.
i think this is one of the more effective creams i have ever used for treating a coldsore. the lemon balm in it is a strong fighter of the coldsore virus...i read in a health book that it killed the coldsore "virus" within 3 hours of being in the lemon balm concentrate! thats y this cream is my go to for fighting a coldsore :)