Krebs Zinc by Vibrant Health
Vibrant Health - Krebs Zinc 30 mg. - 60 Capsules
Vibrant Health Krebs Zinc provides highly bioavailable Kreb's complex zinc that supports over 300 enzyme systems in the human body. Zinc transported by the "fuel of life," the organic acids that run the energy producing Krebs cycle in every cell of the body.
- True, full Krebs complex
- Fully reacted and balanced, 20% of the mineral content comes from each of the 5 Krebs cycle compounds
- General purpose zinc for all family members
- Essential to growth, tissue health and integrity, immunity, bone building, antioxidant protection, and more!
The energy of life is produced inside the little energy centers of each cell.
Those little furnaces are called the mitochondria, and inside each one a chemical miracle takes place. It is the tricarboxylic acid cycle or Krebs cycle for short. It generates life's energy in the form of a substance called ATP (adenosine tri-phosphate.) Citric, fumaric, malic, succinic, and alpha-ketoglutaric acids are the fuel that drives the Krebs cycle, giving us ATP.
Since each cell generates energy throughout its life, the need for those five organic acids is strong and constant. As long as we are alive, there is a steady requirement for citric, fumaric, malic, succinic, and alpha-ketoglutaric acids. Therefore, minerals bound to them should be easily absorbed from the intestinal tract, transported through the blood, delivered to the cells and utilized. This chain of events, from absorption through utilization, describes bioavailability.
Research conducted by Russell Jaffe, M.D., indicates that minerals compounded with organic acids utilized in the Krebs cycle may have improved bioavailability. These Krebs cycle minerals include citrates, malates, succinates, fumarates and alpha-ketoglutarates.
Vibrant Health’s Krebs Cycle complex supplies a full and legitimate 20% of its elemental mineral potency from zinc alpha-ketoglutarate, with another 20% also coming from each of the other compounds: 20% from citrate, 20% from malate, 20% from succinate and 20% from fumarate. All the compounds are fully reacted, with no unbound species present.
Krebs Zinc is the superior form of zinc for use by every member of the family. Children need it in order to physically develop and mature. We all need it for healing, bone health, immune function, to maintain the senses of taste and smell – and to keep more than 300 enzymes in the body functioning properly.
And just what is the evidence that tells us zinc is so important?
Oh, you may be surprised. Study these bullets to see how essential it is to growth and life.
- Zinc is essential to the normal growth and development of animals and humans. Frequently – all too frequently – simple zinc supplementation corrects unexplained slow growth in children.
- Zinc is a structural component of cellular RNA and DNA. You can’t make new cells without it.
- Zinc stabilizes cell membranes, protecting them against peroxidation (oxidative damage.) It plays a role here that is anti-aging and anti degenerative disease.
- Zinc potentiates the action of insulin, helping move sugar into cells. Chromium, vanadium, manganese, and lithium have also demonstrated this ability to balance blood sugar by normalizing insulin’s activity.
- Zinc is required for the synthesis (manufacture) of steroid hormones by the adrenal glands. One cannot grow or mature without steroid hormones.
- Zinc has been identified in more than 80 enzymes and proteins, giving evidence of its wide ranging importance in metabolism (the sum total of life-giving biochemical events in the body.)
- Zinc is essential for the structure and function of these enzymes.
- Zinc, as part of these enzymes, is critical to the metabolism of proteins, nucleic acids, lipids, mucopolysaccharides and carbohydrates.
- Zinc enzymes:
- Detoxify dietary and naturally occurring alcohols.
- Detoxify and remove carbon dioxide, thereby sustaining life itself.
- Are part of pancreatic enzymes responsible for the breakdown of proteins and peptides to their amino acid building blocks.
- Are responsible for the splitting and replication of DNA in cells during growth.
- Regulate cellular development, division and differentiation.
- Are essential for protein synthesis.
- Help control the strength, number of and effectiveness against disease of white blood cells.
- Are essential to the synthesis of new bone.
- Provide antioxidant protection within each cell as a structural and activating component of S.O.D (super-oxide dismutase.)
- Zinc also increases the activity of many other enzymes (an effect that can also be achieved by several other metal enzymes.)
About Vibrant Health
Vibrant Health is a brand of products to assist the healing of illness and the establishment of optimum health. Both natural pharmaceuticals (nutraceuticals) and products for general health improvement can be found within the line.
Nutritional science and biochemistry have taken us far beyond the simpler concept of nutritional supplementation by vitamins and minerals alone. Product development at Vibrant Health is based on scientific discoveries that lead us to combine recognized nutrients with more recently identified natural therapeutic factors from plants, animals, earth and laboratory into truly effective dietary supplements and concentrated foods.
Vibrant Health's Motivation
Vibrant Health was founded in order to provide trustworthy, high-quality nutritional supplements that deliver the benefits claimed. They anticipate that if their quality products work, then consumers will appreciate their efforts, and they will survive to develop additional, helpful products. After all, Vibrant Health's purpose is to do their best to deliver robust health to the consumer or patient.
As a dietary supplement, take one (1) capsule daily or as directed by a health professional.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place.
About Vibrant Health
Vibrant Health was established in 1983 and has been responsible for providing outstanding service, products and information ever since. The company’s specialty is in providing high quality, natural supplements with information and research.
99 Railroad Street