Source Naturals Prosta-Repsonse 90 Tablets
Source Naturals Prosta-Repsonse supports prostate function and healthy urine flow and is a Bio-Aligned Formula that supports multiple body systems involved with the health of the prostate - a walnut-sized gland located under the bladder and surrounding the urinary tract in men. Source Naturals Prosta-Repsonse supports hormonal regulation, cellular regeneration, antioxidant defense, the bladder and urinary tract, and the body's natural soothing mechanisms. Source Naturals Prosta-Repsonse contains clinically researched amounts of saw palmetto extract and beta-sitosterol, plus quercetin, soy, and lycopene. These antioxidants and compounds, along with essential vitamins and minerals in Source Naturals Prosta-Repsonse, help maintain tissue and cell integrity, which are vital to prostate health.
Source Naturals Prosta -Response Adrresses the Following Body Systems:
- Hormone regulation: Hormones have a direct role in prostate functioning and have been closely linked to prostate health. Prosta Response contains specific plant extracts and nutrients shown in research to inhibit the conversion of testosterone to dihydrotestosterone (DHT), and the subsequent binding to receptors within the prostate.
- Prostate Cell Regeneration: Swedish flower pollen extract, used extensively in Europe and Asia for more than 40 years, has demonstrated significant effects in maintaining proper prostate cell regeneration.
- Soothing Mechanisms: Certain plant compounds, such as flavonoids from soy and sterols from pollen extract, inhibit the metabolism of arachidonic acid. This is turn influences prostaglandin synthesis, which may be associated with comfort levels.
- Bladder and urinary tract health: a healthy environment within the bladder and urinary tract is vital for prostate health and normal urine flow. ProstaResponse contains botanicals that support the bladder and urinary tract health.
- Prostate health: Studies show that dietary factors influence the overall health of the prostate. the body naturally concentrates certain compounds in higher amounts in the prostate. these include zinc, vitamin E and soy isoflavones.
- Antioxidant defense: Antioxidants play an important role in maintaining prostate function and cell membrane integrity. Oxidative stress, or the action of free radicals, is confirmed as a significant factor that can trigger a host of destructive processes.
Natural Sources Prosta Response Less Fat, More Fiber, Lots of Veggies
Studies suggest a direct relationship between dietary fat and prostate health, with men whose diets consist of 40%-40% or more fat at highest risk. saturated fats, especially from animal sources, are most problematic. Some research has attributed this relationship to the effect animal fats have on excess levels or cirulating sex hormones. Prostate health is also associated with high fiber intake. This may be because dietary fiber binds testosterone, estradiol and other sex steroids and help eliminate excess hormones. You can reduce the frequency of nighttime trips to the bathroom by eliminating fluids a few hours before you go to sleep. Five to nine serving of high-fiber fruits, vegetables, beans and whole grains (35 g) are recommended daily for prostate health. tomato based foods are rich in the carotenoid, lycopene, which is a potent antioxidant, helping to protect our cells and fatty tissues from free radical damage. a long term study at Harvard School of Medicine found beneficial effects from 1- servings of tomato products weekly, while recent clinical research points to an intake of 15 mg of lycopene twice per day. Also helpful are green and yellow-orange vegetables, which contains compounds that are converted to vitamin A; citrus fruits that contain Vitamin C; nuts and seeds that contain vitamin E; Zinc containing seafood, legumes and eggs; and selenium rich whole grains, seafood and organ meats.
Leaders of the Wellness Revolution
Source Naturals was created in 1982 by C.E.O Ira Goldberg to support each individual’s potential to enjoy optimal health. At that time, the kind of nutritional formulations he envisioned – for the maintenance of well-being and the enhancement of life – simply didn’t exist. The idea of combining many nutrients, herbs and nutraceuticals in one formulation, though common today, was then a rarity. Source Naturals pioneered the concept with Wellness Formula, now the industry’s #1 immune support product. Source Naturals subsequently introduced numerous award-winning formulas, recognized for their excellence in independent surveys and nutritional analyses. In addition to Wellness, these award-winners include Life Force Multiple, Mega-Kid Multiple, Inflama-Rest, the Skin Eternal line, Higher Mind, Essential Enzymes, Male Response, and more.
Source Naturals’ comprehensive Bio-Aligned Formulas help bring the power of alignment to your body. When formulating, Source Naturals evaluates the underlying causes of system imbalances, and then provides targeted nutrition to interdependent body systems. Source Naturals' line of more than 600 products also includes well-researched, single entity nutrients in their highest quality and most bioavailable forms. Source Naturals nutritional supplements are at the leading edge of today’s Wellness Revolution. This transformation in health consciousness also includes new perspectives in diet, lifestyle, emotional and spiritual development, and complementary health care. Source Naturals Strategy for Wellness is to provide education that empowers individuals to take responsibility for their health, rather than relying solely on outside medical authority. The result is people who are more productive and fulfilled, and a world that is stronger and healthier.