One Step Home Scan UTI Health Screen 5 Tests by TestMedica
TestMedica One Step Home Scan UTI Heath Screen - 5 Tests
TestMedica Urinary Tract Infection Home Scan diagnostics are a quick and easy way to check for specific parameters in the urine. TestMedica One Step Home Scan UTI Heath Screen can detect these parameters and their levels may be indicative of an abnormality or an infection.
- No need to take time off from work. No insurance copays.
- Private. In-home test results are not shared with anyone.
- Accurate. When used as directed, over 99% accuracy.
- Quick & easy. Just dip in urine and read results.
- Each TestMedica Urinary Tract Infection Home Scan package contains 5 tests
TestMedica Urinary Tract Infection ( UTI ) Home Scan checks for nitrate in the urine, which usually indicates a urinary tract infection (UTI). UTIs are caused by bacteria that invade the urinary system and multiply, leading to an infection. Women are affected more than men, although men and children can get UTIs.
Urgency? Frequency? Could be a UTI.
Triggered by bacteria, UTI, or urinary tract infection, can occur in the kidneys, bladder, or urethra. According to research or other evidence, the following self-care steps may be helpful:
- Check out cranberry
- To treat and to prevent recurrences, drink 4 to 10 ounces (114 to 296 ml) of cranberry juice a day or take 400 mg of powdered cranberry concentrate twice a day
- Try an enzyme preparation
- To enhance antibiotic effectiveness, take 400 mg a day of proteolytic enzymes, such as bromelain and trypsin
- Avoid allergic foods
- Work with a knowledgeable health practitioner to find out if you have allergies to foods that increase your susceptibility to urinary tract infections
- Aim for a strong immune system with a multivitamin
- Take one a day to avoid vitamin and mineral deficiencies and to better resist infections
- If you have a UTI, see a healthcare provider
- Existing infections may require treatment with antibiotics
- These recommendations are not comprehensive and are not intended to replace the advice of your doctor or pharmacist. Continue reading the full urinary tract infection article for more in-depth, fully-referenced information on medicines, vitamins, herbs, and dietary and lifestyle changes that may be helpful.
1. Dip reagent end of strip in FRESH, well mixed urine and remove immediately. (Or, wet reagent area by passing through urine stream.)
2. While removing, run the edge of the strip against the rim of the uring container to remove excess urine.
3. Compare the test area with the color chart at the time specified (30 seconds).
TestMedica Urinary Tract Infection Home Scan is For In Vitro diagnostic use only. (Not for internal use.)
Do not reuse the test strip.
If you get unexpected results, check with your doctor.
Tests and test results are for informational purposed only and are not intended to monitor, treat or diagnose any disease. These urine reagent strips are not diagnostic tools but are used to detect levels of specific parameter. The detection of these parameters in the urine, and the levels thereof may be indicative of an abnormality or infection. ALWAYS rely upon your doctor or health care professional to detect, diagnose and treat any infection or abnormality. If results are unexpected, contact your health care provider.
5 UTIHealth Screen Tests
The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product reviews are their own and not necessarily those of LuckyVitamin.com. LuckyVitamin.com does not endorse or imply any medical claims from these reviews. These reviews should not be taken as recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Reviews are not intended as a substitute for appropriate medical care or advice and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read the full product reviews disclaimer here.
These only test for nitrates, not leukocytes. My doctor said nitrates are present only in more severe infections, so these don't work for "basic" infections.
Got just what I wanted, delivered promptly. Many thanks!