Natural Factors - WellBetX Mulberry Extract 100 mg. - 90 Capsules
Natural Factors WellBetX Mulberry Extract. Mulberry extract contains Moranoline (1-dexnojirimycin), a key active that delays carbohydrate absorption and promotes healthy blood sugar levels already within normal range.
Natural Factors WellBetX Mulberry Extract Contains:
- No Artificial Preservatives
- No Colors or Sweeteners
- No Corn
- No Dairy
- No soy
- No Wheat or Yeast
Natural Factors Company profile Their priority is enhancing people's health.
- They offer more than 300 different formulas available exclusively at natural health stores.
- They are family-owned, Canadian-based business.
- They have produced and sold quality supplements to North Americans for more than 50 years.
- They grow their own herbs, organically and process them fresh from the fields.
- They test and standardize herbs for total quality control.
- Their science team includes medical doctors, naturopathic physicians, researchers and herbalists from around the world.
- They create new, condition-specific formulas that are clinically proven to work.
- Their laboratory facilities comply with Good Laboratory Practices and are among the finest in North America.
- They meet or exceed Canadian Government Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) guidelines and all Health Canada and FDA regulatory requirements.
The Factors Philosophy
Their supplements are part of a holistic approach to personal health. Roland Gahler is Natural Factors' visionary leader. His investment in people, science and technology has contributed to the creation of natural health formulas that are safe, reliable and effective. Their goal is to deliver supplements which marry the wisdom of ancient herbal physicians and the science of modern clinical research to enhance the health of consumers everywhere. "For Them, integrity means being able and willing to stand behind every product they produce. Each one of them at Natural Factors feels responsible for the supplements and herbal remedies they sell. They don't make placebos - they produce products that work to create better health."
Roland Gahler, Chairman and Owner of Natural Factors.
Where They Are
Employing hundreds of people and growing every day, Natural Factors’ head office and new state-of-the-art production facilities are located in Coquitlam, British Columbia, Canada. They have an Eastern office in Mississauga, Ontario and they serve their American customers from their US Sales & Distribution Center in Everett, Washington. Their other facilities include extensive farms in the Okanagan region of British Columbia, where they also have a production facility and liquid extraction plant.