Tone Back the Clock Alcohol-Free Soothing Toner by Nature's Gate
Nature's Gate Tone Back the Clock Alcohol-Free Soothing Toner - 4 oz. (118 ml.)
All toners aren't created equal. Nature's Gate's Tone Back The Clock Alcohol-Free Soothing Toner is sensitive to skin's needs. Nature's Gate's Tone Back The Clock Alcohol-Free Soothing Toner gives skin the hydrating refreshment that it craves. Nature's Gate's Tone Back The Clock Alcohol-Free Soothing Toner instantly cools and comforts with a soothing infusion of Cucumber, Aloe and Chamomile. Nature's Gate's Tone Back The Clock Alcohol-Free Soothing Toner gently clears up leftover dirt and makeup. With the help of Coneflower, Lavender and Rosemary, Nature's Gate's Tone Back The Clock Alcohol-Free Soothing Toner helps lift skin's spirit. After using Nature's Gate's Tone Back The Clock Alcohol-Free Soothing Toner, your face is left looking on the bright side, feeling soft, supple and revived.
Key Ingredients and Benefits:
- Aloe - Known for its soothing, healing properties
- Cucumber - Healing properties; soothes and softens skin
- Chamomile - Well-known for its highly soothing properties
- Cone Flower
- Lavender - Astringent properties; helps normalize skin
- Rosemary - Fragrant herb with antiseptic, astringent benefits
Nature's Gate's facial care line contains special products that help to nourish and moisturize your skin the natural way. Nature's Gaate's facial care products are enriched with the latest advancements in skin treaments and beneficial botanical ingredients to nurture your skin. From cleansers to moisturizers to serums, you’ll find everything you need for healthy, glowing skin.
Nature's Gate's Innovative treatment based anti-aging skin care line uses clinically proven organic botanicals and fruits like Milk Thistle, Japanese Mandarin Peel, Chardonnay Grape Seeds, Olives, Walnuts and Vitamin C to effectively deliver maximum anti-aging benefits. Nature's Gate's Advanced Care producta are paraben and phthalate free, contain no animal derived ingredients, and are never tested on animals.
Founded with Water...
Nature's Gate was founded over 30 years ago using nature as an inspiration and guide. Nature's Gate's founders, Leo and Vladimir hand collected rainwater, blended it with natural herbs from their herb shop, and created the very first Rainwater Shampoo. They started giving it away to their friends and customers that came into the herb shop and soon it became a phenomenon all along Venice Beach.
Nature's Gate continues to be inspired by their surroundings and create formulas that combine proven botanical, herbal and floral treatments with modern ingredients and techniques. Nature's Gate offers a wide range of products that address personal care needs from the inside out. Using all-natural herbs and pH-balanced formulas, each product is carefully formulated to deliver the many benefits of each unique botanical blend. All of Nature's Gate's products reflect ongoing efforts to preserve the earth's natural resources and develop sustainable sources of clean water.
The Nature's Gate Philosophy
Nature's Gate is a company dedicated to developing personal care products based upon botanical remedies. Their philosophy is derived from combining decades-old wisdom rich in botanical, herbal and floral treatments with modern ingredients and formulations. Nature's Gate brings their 30 year legacy of health and beauty expertise to you with a range of products that address all of your personal care needs. Nature's Gate is proud to bring you, the consumer, the highest level of integrity and value. Using all-natural herbs and pH-balanced formulas, each product is carefully formulated to deliver the many benefits of each unique botanical blend. All of Nature's Gate's products reflect ongoing efforts to preserve the earths natural resources by being environmentally friendly and cruelty-free.
The Nature's Gate Mission
To combine the power of natural ingredients with innovation and science to create affordable, safe, sustainable, performance and value driven products. Nature's Gate is committed to using pure, sustainably harvested herbs, fruits and essential oils, without animal-derived ingredients, to enhance the overall health and wellbeing of their customers and their planet.
In recognition of the importance of rainwater to Nature's Gate's heritage and the desire to give back to their communities, Nature's Gate has partnered with WaterAid to develop sustainable uses for rainwater and help communities in Asia and Africa obtain long term access to safe, clean water.
The Water Crisis
Lack of access to clean water is one of the largest public health issues of our time. This water crisis is condemning millions of people to live in poverty, >without access to adequate health care, education, or economic opportunities.
Facts About Water:
- Only 1% of the Earth’s water is suitable for human uses and consumption
- 97% of the world's water is salty or otherwise undrinkable and 2% is locked in ice caps and glaciers
- If the world's water fitted into a bucket, only one teaspoonful would be drinkable
- Worldwide, nearly 1.1 billion people (roughly 1 in six people) lack access to safe drinking water
- The lack of clean, safe drinking water is estimated to kill almost 5,000 children per day
- Out of the 2.2 million unsafe drinking water deaths in 2004, 90% were children under the age of five
- Women and children suffer disproportionately from the lack of clean water as they are responsible for gathering water. Many must walk an estimated six miles every day to get enough water for their families
Rainwater harvesting is a simple and low cost technique to generate sustainable & permanent safe water sources.
- RWH is a proven solution and one of the oldest recorded hydrological activities
- RWH is practical with supply and consumption at the same site
- RWH provides better quality of water than traditional sources of water
- RWH is cost effective, requiring almost no spare parts and no energy
- RWH installations are simple to construct on existing community structures and easy to maintain
- RWH delivers a permanent water supply where it rains
- A modest rainwater harvesting system can supply water to an entire community
- The average person in the developing world uses 10 liters of water daily for their drinking, washing and sanitation needs; The average North American uses 400 liters per day.
Results with Rainwater
Rainwater harvesting yields not only safe, clean drinking water, but also has numerous environmental, social and economic benefits. Rainwater is a renewable resource and its exploitation does not cause any harm to the environment, nor to future sources of water. People that consume clean water and practice safe hygiene & sanitation are healthier!
- Alleviates poverty. With healthier children and less time spent collecting water, women are able to engage in other income-generating activities to support their families.
- Improves sanitation. Increased water supplies encourages and enables:
- Proper hygiene, such as handwashing, thereby reducing the spread of water-related diseases
- Bathing fully to prevent water-washed diseases such as trachoma, scabies, typhus & lice
- Cultivating a kitchen garden for household consumption
- Empowers the community to manage their own water supplies.
Nature's Gate's Goals:
- Complete 8 new rainwater harvesting systems by 2012
- Deliver clean drinking water to a minimum of 3,300 families by 2012
- Educate peers, consumers, retailers and local communities about the world water crisis and the benefits of rainwater harvesting
Nature's Gate's Projects
The following is an example of the amazing work that WaterAid has completed during the past year with Nature’s Gate support:
In Konso Woreda, Ethiopia, access to safe water is limited to as little as 32% of the population. As a result of water shortages and poor sanitary and hygiene practices, the incidence of water-related diseases is particularly acute, school attendance especially by girls is extremely low, and women and girls spend up to 9 hours a day fetching and carrying water.
In addition to installing wells, WaterAid Ethiopia is promoting rainwater harvesting structures at schools and health clinics. This helps ensure the health of school children and those with serious illness. This innovative approach to providing water offers communities a primary water source and delivers a consistent, clean water supply during the dry season and during unpredictable droughts.
Nature’s Gate Sustainable Solutions
Nature's Gate incorporates a wide range of earth and water-friendly materials into its products. Nature's Gate's Certified Organic botanicals are farmed without the use of synthetic or inorganic chemicals, utilizing methods that naturally enhance soil structure, conserve water and mitigate climate change. Nature’s Gate sources Organic ingredients from Bayliss Ranch, a nearby organic farm in Biggs, California, minimizing the distance for transportation and the associated energy usage and emissions. The farm’s water supply is derived from rain and runoff of the adjacent Sierra Nevada snow pack.
With eyes closed, spray toner directly over
entire face and throat. Or spray toner onto
a cotton pad and sweep over face and neck
in gentle upward motions.
For external use only. Keep out of eyes.
Water, (*)Rosmarinus Officinalis (rosemary) Water, (*)Lavandula Angustifolia (lavender) Water, Glycerin, Polysorbate 20, Butylene Glycol, Echinacea Angustifolia (coneflower) Extract(1), Symphytum Officinale (comfrey) Extract(1), Cucumis Sativus (cucumber) Fruit Extract(1), Aloe Barbadensis (aloe vera) Leaf Extract(1), Humulus Lupulus (hops) Extract(1), Anthemis Nobilis (roman chamomile) Flower Extract(1), Sodium PCA, Bisabolol, Citrus Grandis (grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Hinokitiol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Benzoate, Fragrance. * Grown in accordance with the California Organic Foods Act of 1990.
1) Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International.
About Nature's Gate
Nature's Gate is a company dedicated to developing personal care products based upon botanical remedies. Our philosophy is derived from combining decades-old wisdom rich in botanical, herbal and floral treatments with modern ingredients and formulations. We bring our 30 year legacy of health and beauty expertise to you with a range of products that address personal care needs from the inside out. We are proud to bring you, the consumer, the highest level of integrity and value. Using all-natural herbs and pH-balanced formulas, each product is carefully formulated to deliver the many benefits of each unique botanical blend. All of our products reflect ongoing efforts to preserve the earths natural resources by being environmentally friendly and cruelty-free.
9200 Mason Avenue