Palma Christi Wool Flannel by Heritage
Heritage Wool Flannel 12" x 27" (30 x 68 cm)
Heritage Wool Flannel pure, unbleached wool flannel. A richly textured, heavy quality fabric used for castor oil packs. Its weight and strength allow it to be reused many times. Comprehensive instructions for preparation and use of castor oil packs are included.
- Eco Friendly
- Cruelty Free
- High Quailty
- Rich Texture
The Heritage Commitment Heritage Store
For over 41 years the Heritage has offered quality products for your health, beauty and wellness at affordable prices. Heritage's unique holistic approach to wellness provide natural solutions to your health, skin and hair care needs. Many of our Heritage labeled products are gluten free. And, you can shop with confidence with their "Money Back Guarantee."
Complete supplier of Edgar Cayce Products Edgar Cayce (1877 - 1945)
Edgar Cayce is the world's most documented psychic. He is know as the "Father of Holistic Medicine" because of the pioneering information he gave in his more than 14,000 readings. Edgar Cayce always encouraged manufactures to improve their products. At the heritage store they have done this with a number of products while maintaining and following the basic formulas and principles from the readings.
Purity and Manufacturing
Heritage emphasize purity, quality and synergy above all. They adhere to the strictest manufacturing guidelines in order to provide the highest quality products. They screen ingredients and finished products multiple times to ensure the they ship only the purest, most effective products to their satisfied customer friends. Eco- friendly and cruelty-free, they never test on animals.
1. Boil or Launder flannel to remove impurities which may remain in fabric.
2. Fold at least once to make a pack of appropriate size and saturate with castor oil. (Oil may be preheated or used with heating pad. Do not use heat if infection or fever is present or suspected).
3. Position pack over affected area and cover with a piece of plastic and a heating pad. A towel may be useful to protect bedding.
4. Allow pack to remain for an hour or more. (Note: Avoid falling asleep with heating pad turned on.)
5. After pack is removed, cleanse skin with solution of baking soda and water (1tsp to a pint) or try Castor Clean.
6. Store in plastic bag or other container in a cool place. Clean pack as necessary or discard.
7. Use pack daily or in a regular cycle (ex. 2-3 consecutive days a week) until results are obtained.
1. Wrap an ace bandage loosely around the pack and body to hold pack in place
2. Use the pack to administer other packs and poultices such as grape mullein, vinegar and salt, Glyco-Thymoline and Epsom salts.
3. Meditate, pray, read inspirational material and think positive thoughts while using your pack.
*Recommended in the Edgar Cayce Readings*
Heritage is dedicated to offering products which help improve the quality of life. There are several new, natural pain relief products for sore muscles and joints, as well as music selections for relaxing and relieving stress. Heritage has also added some exciting new skin and hair care products. Be sure and check out the new Aura Glow Gift Pack. It's not only a great gift but an outstanding value.
P.O. Box 444-WWW
The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product reviews are their own and not necessarily those of LuckyVitamin.com. LuckyVitamin.com does not endorse or imply any medical claims from these reviews. These reviews should not be taken as recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Reviews are not intended as a substitute for appropriate medical care or advice and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read the full product reviews disclaimer here.
Great price for a great product!
Size and material is a lot better than my cutting flannel and washing it, from our mill cloth store for my castor oil pack. Flannel is sealed and ready for use. Prices were a deciding factor in this purchase and the convenience of online shopping with delivery to my door in Canada.