Good 'N Natural Ultra Woman MultiVitamin Iron-Free Time Release 90 Tablets
Good 'N Natural Ultra Woman (Time Release) is a high potency vitamin, mineral, and herb formula for women. Time Released tablets are coated for ease of swallowing. Ultra Woman, a multivitamin formula that provides key ingredients such as Calcium, Folic Acid and B-6 for the special needs of women, is specially formulated to provide a gradual release of vitamins over a prolonged period of time.
- Folic Acid is an important vitamin for women’s reproductive health, and can be especially vital around the time of pregnancy. Folic Acid also supports the heart and helps to maintain blood pressure levels already within the normal range. In addition to being an important vitamin for women, Folic Acid is known for its ability to promote heart health through various mechanisms. It helps to maintain circulatory function and healthy levels of homocysteine, an amino acid found in the blood which can have a negative impact on heart health. Clinical studies have shown that Folic Acid intake is associated with healthy blood pressure, so taking a Folic Acid supplement can help maintain blood pressure levels already within a normal range.
- Getting enough A & D Vitamins every day is important for your bones and immune system. Vitamin A contributes to immune health by supporting the integrity of the respiratory, gastrointestinal and urinary tracts, and also works to maintain healthy bones. Beta Carotene is a provitamin A that readily converts to Vitamin A in the system when needed. Vitamin D assists in immune system maintenance, and is essential for proper bone mineralization.
- Beta Carotene is one of the best antioxidants available to promote immune health. If you haven’t taken in enough Vitamin A during the day, Beta Carotene will cover this nutritional gap by readily converting to Vitamin A in your system. In addition to its immuno supportive qualities, Beta Carotene is essential for good vision, healthy skin and hair, and provides antioxidant support for the heart and other organs. In fact, increased Beta Carotene intake has been linked to overall heart health.
- Vitamin E’s unique structure is what allows it to provide exceptional antioxidant support. As the most effective fat-soluble antioxidant available, Vitamin E promotes skin health and immune function. It has also been shown to promote prostate health in men, and provide nutritional support for women with PMS. A recent study comprised of over 30,000 women found that in healthy individuals, Vitamin E supplementation can help maintain a healthy heart. By supporting healthy blood vessels, Vitamin E helps to promote the circulatory function and cardiovascular health.
- Calcium is the primary mineral responsible for bone well-being, and it is needed every day. This essential mineral promotes bone strength and provides the building blocks for strong teeth. Calcium plays an especially vital role in achieving peak bone mass in children and young adults. In addition to contributing to bone health, Calcium helps promote healthy blood and heart function, muscle contractions and nerve impulses.
Good 'N Natural sets the toughest standards in the business.
You might think that everyone in the nutritional supplement business manufactures their own products. They don't. Good 'N Natural does. They formulate their nutritional supplements in their own state-of-the-art laboratories - they'd never trust other companies to make products for them. Good 'N Natural sources the best ingredients, conducts comprehensive testing and packages and ships their products direct. This allows them to offer products of outstanding quality at the greatest value.
Only ingredients from premium suppliers meet Good 'N Natural's rigorous Quality Assurance Standards. They have to comply with GMP food quality standards. Because they're so stringent every Good 'N Natural product is subjected to hundreds of quality tests and assays throughout the manufacturing process to verify purity and full potency... from bottle to bottle. As an added measure, Good 'N Natural has their facilities audited by the United States Pharmacopeia (USP) and STR, a leading independent pharmaceutical and dietary supplement quality evaluation firm. STR also verifies the science behind Good 'N Natural formulations.