Health Plus - Adrenal Cleanse - 90 Capsules
Health Plus Adrenal Cleanse An important function of the adrenal glands is to help the body handle stress. Adrenal Cleanse is scientifically designed to improve and promote adrenal gland activity. Adrenal Cleanse is formulated with thiamin, riboflavin, vitamin B6, vitamin B12, zinc, ashwagandha extract, amla extract, ginger root extract, korean ginseng, piper nigrum extract, astragalus root, and astaxanthin.
Adrenal Cleanse is the fifth of 8 products in the Total Body Cleanse System, which targets the colon, liver, blood, heart, adrenal, joint and prostate. Maintain optimum health with Adrenal Cleanse and the other Total Body Cleanses!
About the adrenal glands
A top each of your kidneys rests the triangular-shaped adrenal gland. You can actually feel your adrenal glands at work when you are suddenly frightened or shocked that instant feeling of hot energy released in the gut then flowering out to the chest then limbs. This is the “fight or flight” response, a natural defense mechanism built into our species. A stressful incident, whether physical, mental or emotional, causes the adrenal glands to release several biochemicals such as catecholamines epinephrine and norepinephrine, as well as steroid hormones such as glucocorticoids and mineralocorticoids. Two commonly known biochemicals released by the adrenal glands are cortisol and adrenaline. Each has its healthy actions when released in moderation, but too much can cause a host of conditions, such as higher blood pressure, blood sugar imbalances, impaired cognition, and elevated heart rate. Prolonged stress causes the adrenals to work harder, promoting physical burnout and depletion. Overworked adrenal glands can cause you to feel a deeper fatigue and low mood. In addition, the adrenal glands assist with the digestion of carbohydrates and fat and also regulate minerals and maintain water balance in the body.
Adrenal Cleanse is formulated to improve and promote normal adrenal gland activity. Each key ingredient in the specific amounts found in Adrenal Cleanse has been shown to directly or indirectly support the structure and function of the adrenal glands, thereby gently cleansing and restoring them.
Adrenal Cleanse Nutritional Facts
- Amla extract – Also known as Indian gooseberry, this amazing fruit is one of the richest sources of vitamin C. The fruit juice contains nearly 20 times as much vitamin C as orange juice. Amla’s nutrients help with cell vitality, immune enhancement, capillary integrity and may assist in building processes of the body.
- Ashwaganda extract – This herb has been used for thousands of years by Ayurvedic practitioners. Ashwagandha contains flavonoids and many active ingredients known as withanolides. Several studies have shown that Ashwagandha has cellular anti-inflammatory, anti-stress, antioxidant, mind-boosting, immune-enhancing and rejuvenating properties. Ashwagandha is utilized for its ability to significantly boost antioxidant activity as well as support a healthy immune system and has a tremendous effect in helping the body adapt to stress. It may also support healthy brain and sexual function.
- Astragalus Root – In China, this herb is considered one of the best for the immune system. It is considered a tonic and an adaptogen, meaning it helps to normalize body functions. It is used to increase energy, build resistance, increase production of white blood cells, promote T4 cell formation, stimulate appetite, and fight fatigue.
- B Vitamins – Necessary for many functions in the body, B vitamins are one of the most important nutrients in our diet. B vitamins are necessary for a healthy nervous system, and the liver’s metabolism of proteins, carbohydrates and fats. Stress, alcohol, tobacco, excessive sugar and caffeine can decrease the levels of B vitamins in our body causing less that optimum levels. Since B vitamins are water-soluble they are constantly flushed out of the body and cannot be stored for later use. They must be replenished through out the day by diet and supplementation. Vitamin B12 helps to build liver cells and is a major contributor to the overall energy system. Vitamin B6 helps in the body’s elimination process. It also is essential for the absorption and utilization of protein, amino acids and fats. B6 is also necessary for the absorption of B12.
- Zinc - An essential trace mineral that is necessary for the absorption of B vitamins and the healthy function of the adrenal glands. Zinc is necessary for the production of adrenal hormones, especially during times of stress. Zinc also plays an important role in maintaining a strong immune system and proper sleep patterns.
- Ginger – An excellent digestive aid that enhances the synergy of the other herbs in this product. It is excellent for the circulatory system and helps improve stamina during times of stress.
- Korean Ginseng – An adaptogenic herb that has been shown to enhance Adrenal functions. Adaptogens help the body to maintain vitality by resisting the effects of stress and helping the body to cope with these stresses. They are used synergistically with other tonifying herbs to enhance strength and promotes energy. In Traditional Chinese Medicine, Panax ginseng is considered a tonic that protects the body to resist the negative effects of stress.
- Piper Nigrum – Also known as black pepper, it is a mild herbal stimulant that when combined with other herbs, helps to increase circulation, warm the body, and restore vitality. In Ayurvedic medicine, black pepper is one of the first things to take as it helps stimulate the body’s defense mechanism.
About Health Plus
Since 1981, health Plus, Inc. has been at the forefront of natural health with its perennial favorite, Colon Cleanse, a psyllium-based product. In fact, Health Plus is considered widely to have innovated and pioneered the digestive ehalth category. At Health Plus, they believe that gentle targeted cleansing with easy-to-use formulas can help you achieve a satisfying journey of health. Internal cleansing is our proud niche. NO artificial colors are used in any of their psyllium products. No chemical fillers or binders are added to their psyllium or herb products.