Garden of Life Living Calcium Advanced Bone Density - 120 Caplets
A lifetime fo regular exercise and eating a healthy diet that includes enough calcium, such as Living Calcium Advanced, helps build and maintain good bone health and may reduce the risk of osteoporosis later in life. Adequate calcium intake in linked to reduced osteroporosis by slowing bone loss in older men and women. Osteroporosis affects middle-aged and older persons, especially Caucasian and Asian women, and those whose families tend to have fragile bones in later years. Help your body build and maintain good bone health with Living Calcium Advanced.
- A comprehensive bone support formula that helps build and maintain good bone health.
- An excellent source of MCHA calcium, along with a broad spectrum of vital nutrients and nutritional cofactors to help support healthy bone density.
- MCHA or Microcrystalline Hydroxyapatite is a highly absorbable, body friendly form of calcium. MCHA used in Living Calcium Advanced is derived from Australian, grass-fed, free-range cattle. MCHA calcium provides the mineral matrix of living bone including magnesium and phosphorus that helps support healthy calcium and bone metabolism.
To ensure optimal nutrient absorption into the body, select ingredients in Garden of Life Living Calcium Advanced Bone Density are produced through Garden of Life's proprietary Poten-Zyme fermentation process.
How is Living Calcium Advanced different from other calcium products?
- MCHA Calcium is an effective body-ready calcium source shown to support better calcium absorption and utilization.
- Growing scientific evidence reports the significant bone health benefits of vitamin K and its ability to facilitate calcium absorption. Living Calcium Advanced includes vitamin K complex with Poten-Zyme vitamin K1 and vitamin K2 derived from fermented soy, natto, as opposed to other chemically synthesized forms found in other competitor’s calcium products.
- Homocysteine Balance Complex of betaine and Poten-Zyme B Vitamins supports healthy bone metabolism and homocysteine levels.
- Vital Mineral Matrix contains essential trace minerals organically bound to a whole food rice matrix for optimal absorption that support bone health.
Products for Life
Combining the Best of Nature and Science
Garden of Life Living Nutrients products are among the most comprehensive whole food vitamin and mineral supplements you can buy. Of the hundreds of multivitamins available, only Living Nutrient formulations combine a multitude of whole food concentrates with important vitamins and minerals in the form of Living Nutrients.
Living Nutrients are vitamins and minerals present in the substrate fermented by select probiotic organisms. Living Nutrients Complex vitamins and minerals, unlike isolated vitamins and minerals, are complexed and enriched with an array of by-products and metabolites of beneficial microorganisms.
Garden of Life offers three optimal daily formulas and two focused formulas, Living Calcium and Living Vitamin C, to help you achieve overall health and well-being.
About Garden of Life
Garden of Life's Mission
Their products are designed to let you take control of your own health.
They believe in premium nutrition that goes beyond the ordinary.
Your health is a gift, and extraordinary health is a goal worth pursuing—both for you and for your family.
Garden of Life's Vision
Garden of Life’s commitment to health goes beyond offering some of the most effective nutritional products in the world. They are interested in building relationships with people to help them transform their lives to attain extraordinary health. By combining the best of nature and science, the Garden of Life brand offers a path to healthy living with premium products that are supported by education and innovation.
Garden of Life's Health Philosophy
As recognized by the United States Congress, there is a direct correlation between nutrition, exercise and health. Raw, whole food nutrition, from organically grown sources, is more beneficial for health than isolated nutrients. When coupled with exercise, a diet that includes the consumption of raw, live foods, particularly those containing probiotics, enzymes, and products of their fermentation, is the foundation for a healthy lifestyle.