Garden of Life FYI Joint and Tissue Food - 90 Caplets
Certain ingredients in Garden of Life FYI Joint and Tissue Food - chicken collagen type II along with proteolytic enzymes and turmeric – provide support for normal joint function and mobility. The ingredients of Garden of Life FYI Joint and Tissue Food also support healthy metabolism in the connective tissue that is essential to maintain normal range of motion.
If you’re among the millions of Americans who would like to maintain already healthy joint and connective tissues, start using Garden of Life FYI Joint and Tissue Food today.Garden of Life FYI Joint and Tissue Food Highlights:
- The ingredients in FYI include naturally occurring compounds that support normal joint function and mobility.
- Ingredients in FYI support antioxidant function in the body.
- Select ingredients in FYI are produced through the Garden of Life proprietary Poten-Zyme process to make nutrients more available to the body.
What's in FYI?
FYI contains chicken collagen type II, systemic enzymes and herbs chosen for their ability to support healthy joints. Specific ingredients include:
- Systemic Enzyme Blend: a combination of protein-digesting enzymes able to function in a wide range fo pH environments
- Protease Blend - a combination of proteolytic enzymes shown to work systematically
- Bromelain - a powerful protein-digesting enzymes from pineapples
- Papain - a mixture of protein-digesting enzymes isolated from papaya
Additional enzymes in FYI include:
- Lipase - a potent fat-digesting enzyme
- Amylase - a starch-digesting enzyme
- Cellulase - a enzyme that breaks down plant fiber
Other ingredients include:
- Syrian oregano - contains antioxidant compounds and essential oils.
- Cat's Claw - a traditional Peruvian herb which supports the body's ability to fight free radicals.
- Turmeric Root - an antioxidant that has been shown to support normal joint function
- Young leaves of Rhododendron caucasium - traditionally used as tea, they contain a unique form of highly available polyphenolic antioxidants
How do the ingredients in FYI work to support healthy joints?
FYI is a unique formula that combines a special form of collagen, proteolytic enzymes and turmeric to support normal joint function and mobility. FYI is further enriched with a unique blend of foods and botanicals to support antioxidant function in the body. Additionally, the cat's claw, ginger, barley juice, and turmeric are fermented using their proprietary Poten-Zyme process which makes the nutrients in these ingredients more available to the body.
Products for Life
Combining the Best of Nature and Science
A properly functioning immune system is essential to overall health and well-being. Garden of Life™ Immunity Support products are formulated from whole foods and herbs that provide your body with nutrients to support a healthy immune system.
To complement our immunity support products, Garden of Life is proud to offer FYI - a unique formulation that includes naturally occurring compounds that support normal joint function and mobility.
About Garden of Life
Garden of Life's Mission
Their products are designed to let you take control of your own health.
They believe in premium nutrition that goes beyond the ordinary.
Your health is a gift, and extraordinary health is a goal worth pursuing—both for you and for your family.
Garden of Life's Vision
Garden of Life’s commitment to health goes beyond offering some of the most effective nutritional products in the world. They are interested in building relationships with people to help them transform their lives to attain extraordinary health. By combining the best of nature and science, the Garden of Life brand offers a path to healthy living with premium products that are supported by education and innovation.
Garden of Life's Health Philosophy
As recognized by the United States Congress, there is a direct correlation between nutrition, exercise and health. Raw, whole food nutrition, from organically grown sources, is more beneficial for health than isolated nutrients. When coupled with exercise, a diet that includes the consumption of raw, live foods, particularly those containing probiotics, enzymes, and products of their fermentation, is the foundation for a healthy lifestyle.