Enzymatic Therapy - Remifemin - 120 Tablets
Enzymatic Therapy Remifemin is a uniquely formulated nutritional supplement derived from black cohosh (Cimicifuga racemosa) root and rhizome. The effectiveness of Remifemin in the management of menopausal symptoms has been established from rigorous, well-controlled, clinical trials as well as open clinical monitoring trials in physicians' practices studying over 1200 women in total. The findings prove that Remifemin safely and effectively reduces hot flashes, night sweats, related occasional sleeplessness, irritability, and mood swings associated with menopause.
The standardized black cohosh extract in Remifemin is:
- Backed by nearly 50 years of clinical studies.
- Proven to be effective, safe, and well tolerated.
- Rated number one in recommended non-prescription menopausal therapies by obstetricians and gynecologists.
- Clinically proven to reduce hot flashes, night sweats, related occasional sleeplessness, irritability, and mood swings associated with menopause.
Enzymatic Therapy Remifemin is the natural, safe alternative to hormone replacement therapy (HRT) for menopausal symptoms. With RemiSure black cohosh:
- Unique - Exclusive, standardized extract, subject of over 90 scientific papers. Proven to be safe and effective.
- Safe - Completely hormone-free, Remifemin can be used safely by women who cannot take estrogen, including those with a history of breast cancer. Safe and well tolerated, it's been used by millions of women in Europe for over 50 years.
- Effective - Recent clinical study shows 70% reduction in hot flashes, night sweats, mood swings, irritability, and related occasional sleeplessness.
Why use a natural menopause formula?
More effective than soy. Black cohosh has been proven to be more effective than soy at relieving menopausal symptoms.
For natural relief and a real alternative. A reliable, clinically-studied black cohosh extract can provide natural relief from hot flashes, night sweats, mood swings. It allows you to have a strong alternative to Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) for the treatment of menopausal symptoms.
Why use Remifemin?
It provides time-tested, estrogen-free relief. Remifemin provides effective relief for a 70% reduction of hot flashes, night sweats, irritability, mood swings and occasional sleeplessness and anxiety. In fact, over 15 clinical studies prove it's a safe and effective alternative to HRT for the treatment of menopausal symptoms, thanks to its completely estrogen-free RemiSure black cohosh.
Enzymatic Therapy's Core Values
- Sincere respect for people
- Passion for their mission
- Winning and fun in a worthy cause
- Trust and open communication
Good Manufacturing Practices
At Enzymatic Therapy, they've been following the FDA's Pharmaceutical Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) for years. In fact, they're the industry's first and only company to be an FDA-registered drug manufacturing facility, and an organic certified processing facility.
Demanding more from supplement companies is a good thing, but they’ve been taking it further for a long time. After all, Pharmaceutical GMPs are the toughest around. That means they have Food and Dietary Supplement GMPs covered - and then some. Tougher standards are nothing new for us - they're just part of our mission to bring you the world finest supplements to let you know what better feels like, everyday.
Enzymatic Therapy is involved in a variety of humanitarian initiatives. Here are just a few of the things they do to help make their world a little better:
- They sponsor four blood drives per year for the American Red Cross.
- Their winter holiday program adopts a needy family each year to supply with outerwear, other necessities, toys, and gifts.
- They host company-wide quarterly food drives for Paul's Pantry, their local organization dedicated to fighting hunger.
- They have special matching donation programs for select charities, chosen by their associates.
- Their vacation day donation program helps us stick together as a team. This voluntary donation of time assists associates struck by circumstances that require them to be away from work for extended periods.
- They offer on-site, free health screenings for blood sugar, blood pressure, cholesterol, and lifestyle management counseling.
- They provide charitable support of specific disease organizations, such as the Parkinson’s Disease Foundation.
- They support the Gifts in Kind International Program - product donations that are redistributed to over 200,000 non-profit agencies worldwide.
They believe in reaching out others, each day, in many ways. In every case, it's simply part of helping America discover “What Better Feels Like” one person at a time.
Enzymatic Therapy's Commitment to You
Enzymatic Therapy believes in unrelenting laboratory testing and support of patented and well-researched products. They stay on the cutting edge by virtue of their participation in industry methods development. And they publish their research in scientific, peer-reviewed journals. The results are a family of products whose efficacy is based on scientifically valid secondary research, or their own primary research. Such efforts clearly outshine what is typical in an industry where little is required but so much is expected. They've done the homework. Use their products with absolute confidence.