FlexNow Joint Formula by BSP PHARMA
BSP PHARMA - FlexNow Joint Formula - 90 Vegicaps
BSP PHARMA Flex Now Joint Formula is a quadruple action joint formula with 100% SheaFlex70. FlexNow has been proven in over 30 clinical trials and studies to impact all four areas required to move freely again: cartilage, inflammation, bone and pain. This next generation of joint care is unlike anything you have experienced. Not a building block, not a cox-inhibitor, not a lubricant. A breakthrough in joint care and relief that allows you to move freely, again. FlexNow with 100% SheaFlex70 is a patented, highly concentrated extract of the shea nut. In clinical studies, Flex Now users realized almost 50% more relief and better function than glucosamine/chondroitin (GS/CS) users.
Why? GS/CS are joint building blocks but only support 30% of joint cartilage (called proteoglycans); FlexNow impacts the other 70% if the cartilage structure (called collagen).
Flex Now: Joint Pain Relief
Is FlexNow right for you? If you experience any joint problems (pain, stiffness, flexibility/mobility issues, tenderness, inflammation), FlexNow is right for you.
If you are using or have tried other products for joint care and have not been fully satisfied, FlexNow is right for you. No need to stop using other joint care products, like glucosamine - add FlexNow to your regimen and move freely again.
Why should you be using FlexNow?
- Proven: Over 30 pharmaceutical-standard clinical trials and studies prove FlexNow substantially improves joint health. These studies include human, double-blind, placebo-controlled, university hospital clinical trials. Studies you can trust, by professionals you can trust
- Retain Cartilage: required for a smoothly operating and pain-free joint.
- Regulate Bone development: micro fractures, splints and spurs hurt.
- Reduce Inflammation: allow your joint to heal properly.
- Alleviate Pain: move freely, again.
- Safe & All-Natural
- No side effects
- No allergies
- No contraindications
- No adverse effects
- Sustainable: Wild-crafted, harvested and processed in concert with the UN Development Programme.
Wild-crafted plants are carefully gathered from their natural, wild habitat, where they have not been sprayed with pesticides or fertilized with synthetic fertilizers. Wild-crafting is a sustainable agricultural process that respects the living plant. Only the shea fruit is taken during harvest; the tree is left unharmed.
Shea trees grow wild in West Africa, where all of FlexNow's shea nuts are grown. Local villagers collect ripe shea fruit which has fallen to the ground, process a portion for local use and sell the bulk of the shea nuts to our company, food companies and skin care companies.
The UN Development Programme has established education and training programs to support the commercialization and management of the wild-craft farming, harvesting, processing and sale of shea fruit and shea nuts. In particular, the Programme has helped tens of thousands of villagers, particularly West African women, to become independent and improve their economic position.
When compared with other joint care interventions, whether pharmaceutical, OTC or natural, FlexNow with 100% SheaFlex70 has been clinically proven to result in more relief and better function.
- Glucosamine/Chondoitin: 48% better than glucosamine/chondroitin; get even more relief when FlexNow™ with 100% SheaFlex70™ is added to your GS/CS regimen. Glucosamine and chondroitin are joint building blocks, but only support 30% of the cartilage matrix (called proteoglycans); FlexNow™ with 100% SheaFlex70™ impacts the other 70% of the cartilage matrix (called collagen)
- Pharmaceutical interventions: Clinical benefits are similar, particularly for inflammation, without the side effects
- Over the counter options: Taken every day, pain management exceeds the benefits of common OTC products, without the side effects
FlexNow™ with 100% SheaFlex70™ is clinically proven to reduce breakdown in joint collagen/cartilage by 44%.
Taken together, glucosamine/chondroitin and FlexNow™ with 100% SheaFlex70™ target 100% of your joint health.
You may be among the majority of joint-pain sufferers who have not experienced 100% relief from taking glucosamine alone. That doesn’t mean you should stop taking your glucosamine – it’s a key building block for chondroitin. What’s essential to remember is that chondroitin is deposited inside your body’s collagen network. If your collagen network isn’t strong, your joints don’t have a place to deposit the chondroitin. Which would explain why glucosamine alone isn’t always enough.
How it works
When the body is injured, diseased or infected with a pathogen, the cells of the body release cytokines. Cytokines are protein, hormone-like messenger molecules that allow cells to communicate, altering one another’s function and regulating cell proliferation. In particular, cytokines dictate the strength and targets of inflammatory and immune response. Cytokines target the area of concern and increase vascularity (pathways for the blood system — allowing the body access to fight and repair), resulting in inflammation.
When we experience joint discomfort, pain, stiffness, loss of mobility or flexibility, one or all of the following are root causes:
- Micro cartilage tears – breaks in the cartilage matrix result in the bones of the joint to be closer than they should be (it hurts and often limits flexibility);
- Micro bone fissures – during repair by the body, irregular bone structures (often called bone spurs) may result. These irregular bone structures may tear cartilage, and often result in joints ‘grinding’ or ‘catching’;
- Inflammation — driven by cytokine function, inflammation alone decreases flexibility and mobility of the joint, and causes both tenderness and pain.
Disease, repeated joint stress or repeated joint issues often result in a destructive inflammation cascade:
- Cytokines are released; vascularity in the affected area increases
- Inflammation builds in the affected area; pain, tenderness and discomfort are evident
- The body sends bone tissue and cartilage repair elements to the affected joint. The inflammation impedes proper repair:
- Bone spurs and/or hard/dense bone build up, further damaging already weakened and inflamed cartilage
- Inflamed cartilage is challenging for the body to repair properly. As well, repair elements may be challenging to deliver to the inflamed areas, increasing likelihood of additional bone damage
- Additional damage (to the bone and cartilage) occurs through continued use (movement) of the poorly repaired site
- More cytokines are released: cytokine production can multiply 1000 fold when activated
- Inflammation builds further, and the destructive inflammation cascade continues: cytokine release, inflammation, poor repair, movement, additional damage, cytokine release, inflammation, etc
Managing the inflammation cascade is paramount to reducing pain and effectively repairing the affected joint area. In over 30 clinical trials and studies, FlexNow™ with 100% SheaFlex70™ has been proven to modulate the production of cytokines and control the destructive inflammation cascade:
- Cytokine management: Reduces cytokine production: IL-6 by 31% and TNF-a by 24%
- Inflammation reduction: Reduces inflammation by 9X
- Bone regulation: Reduces bone destruction (and repair requirement) by almost 10%
- Cartilage retention: Reduces breakdown in cartilage by 44%
- Pain management: Reduces pain by 45%
Take 3 softgels daily with or without food. Please allow 30-60 days for best results. Continue taking FlexNow every day even after your joint health improves; joint symptoms may return of discontinued.
As with any dietary supplement, if pregnant, or nursing, consult your physician.
About BSP PHARMA
BSP PHARMA A/S IS A JOINT VENTURE BETWEEN ASTION PHARMA A/S AND INNOVENTURE A/S. THE MISSION OF THE COMPANY IS TO USE ITS PROPRIETARY PLATFORM TO DEVELOP AND COMMERCIALIZE PRODUCTS OF THE HIGHEST STANDARDS IN TERMS OF DOCUMENTATION, SAFETY AND EFFICACY. THE COMPANY FOCUSES ON RELIEVING THE SYMPTOMS OF ECZEMA, ARTHRITIS AND MUSCLE PAIN, PSORIASIS AND HERPES SIMPLEX. ALL ACTIVE COMPOUNDS ARE BASED ON TRITERPENE ESTERS FROM THE SHEANUT OIL.
P.O. Box 890