Metagenics Celapro is a combination of herbal extracts and phytochemicals that provide targeted cellular protection against free radical damage.
- Helps promote the healthy function and aging of cells, to support the performance of organs and systems throughout life.
- Provides excellent support for hormone-sensitive tissues such as the breast, prostate, colon, and lung.
- Research suggests that green tea and curcumin—ingredients in Celapro—may beneficially impact the body's metabolism of substances such as nitrosamines and estrogenic compounds.
- Provides generous levels of standardized green tea, as well as one of the highest concentrations of D-limonene on the market.
- Lycopene is delivered in an oil suspension, making it even more bioavailable than lycopene from raw tomatoes.
- Provides a healthy source of antioxidants with an ORAC† value of 3,307.
One softgel daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
If pregnant or nursing, or taking medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before use.
|Metagenics - Celapro - 60 Softgels|
|Serving Size: 1 Softgel|
|Servings Per Container: 60|
||Amount Per Serving
|Green Tea Leaf Extract† (Camelia sinensis) (provides 180 mg total polyphenols)
|D-Limonene [from sweet orange peel oil (Citrus sinensis)]
|Turmeric Rhizome Extract (Curcuma longa) [standardized to 95% (47 mg) curcuminoids]
|*Daily Value Not Established.|
†Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your diet values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
†Contains less than 30 mg of caffeine per serving.
|Ingredients: D-limonene, green tea extract, gelatin, sorbitol, lecithin (soy), glycerin, turmeric powder, purified water, annatto extract (color), riboflavin (color), caramel color|
Metagenics is one of the few professional nutritional supplement providers that manufactures formulas in their own facility that is independently certified for Good Manufacturing Practices —the ultimate mark of quality manufacturing. The company also has one of the industry’s most stringent infrastructures for quality assurance and control to ensure the purity and safety of every formula—so so the customer will receive the health benefits he expects. Metagenics is also the leader in nutritional scientific research. It has established the most sophisticated laboratories and research facilities in the industry—such as the MetaProteomics Nutrigenomics Research Center and the Functional Medicine Research CenterSM. Metagenics also has the largest on-site scientific
25 Enterprise STE 200
The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product reviews are their own and not necessarily those of LuckyVitamin.com. LuckyVitamin.com does not endorse or imply any medical claims from these reviews. These reviews should not be taken as recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Reviews are not intended as a substitute for appropriate medical care or advice and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read the full product reviews disclaimer here.