ActiFolate is Metagenics proprietary blend of L-5 methyl tetrahydrofolate (L-5-MTHF), 5-formyl tetrahydrofolate (5-formyl THF), and folic acid. This all-inclusive, bioavailable source of folate nutrition is perfect for patients who require general folate supplementation.
- Encourages methylation pathways at various points of folate metabolism, which may better support overall methylation than a single form of folate—especially in those with genetic variations in folate metabolism.?
- Features L-5-MTHF, a body-ready, nature identical folate that crosses the blood-brain barrier.
- Encourages overall good health by promoting cardiovascular health, mental function, detoxification, maintenance of DNA, prenatal health, and breast health.
- Delivers the biologically active folates that are most commonly found in vegetables.
- Critical for people whose folate status may be affected by genetic variation.
1 tablet daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
|Metagenics - ActiFolate - 60 Tablets|
|Serving Size: 1 Tablet|
|Servings Per Container: 60|
||Amount Per Serving
|Folate† (as folic acid, L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate††, 5-formyltetrahydrofolate)
|*Daily Value Not Established.|
†Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your diet values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
†Featuring ActiFolate®, a proprietary blend of active folates.
††As Metafolin® U.S. Patent Nos. 5,997,915; 6,254,904.
|Ingredients: microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid (vegetable), silica|
Metagenics is one of the few professional nutritional supplement providers that manufactures formulas in their own facility that is independently certified for Good Manufacturing Practices —the ultimate mark of quality manufacturing. The company also has one of the industry’s most stringent infrastructures for quality assurance and control to ensure the purity and safety of every formula—so so the customer will receive the health benefits he expects. Metagenics is also the leader in nutritional scientific research. It has established the most sophisticated laboratories and research facilities in the industry—such as the MetaProteomics Nutrigenomics Research Center and the Functional Medicine Research CenterSM. Metagenics also has the largest on-site scientific
25 Enterprise STE 200
The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product reviews are their own and not necessarily those of LuckyVitamin.com. LuckyVitamin.com does not endorse or imply any medical claims from these reviews. These reviews should not be taken as recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Reviews are not intended as a substitute for appropriate medical care or advice and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read the full product reviews disclaimer here.