Azo Yeast Homeopathic Medicine by Amerifit Brands
Amerifit Brands Azo Yeast Homeopathic Medicine 400 Mg. - 60 Tablets
Amerifit Brands Azo Yeast Homeopathic Medicine is a homeopathic yeast infection symptom treatment to relieve symptoms of a vaginal yeast infection and prevent future recurrences.
- Convenient tablets, a safe oral complement to traditional antifungal vaginal creams
- Relieves symptoms like itching, burning and swelling
- Ingredients recognized by the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States
- When taken daily, natural, active ingredients work with the body to prevent future recurrences
What is Vaginal Health?
The care and well being of your vaginal health is so important. Having regular check-ups, screenings, eating a well balanced diet are ways to make sure you stay healthy and comfortable "down there."
You should know that almost all women experience the discomfort of vaginal itching and irritation at some point. It may or may not be the result of an infection, that’s why it’s so important to see your doctor when you start experiencing symptoms.
Any inflammation or infection in the vagina is called “vaginitis”, and it’s very common. Some causes may be anything from a yeast infection, to wearing tight clothing, and even sexually transmitted diseases (STDs).
AZO products can help! Use AZO Yeast™ at that first sign of a yeast infection.
Do I have a yeast infection?
It is estimated that 75% of women will have a yeast infection at some time in their lives. And half of all women will have more than one. (Source: US Department of Health and Human Services Office on Women’s Health.) Though itchiness is a main symptom of yeast infections, it's important to see your doctor to get a diagnosis.
Yeast infection symptoms can be very uncomfortable, but are usually not serious. The main symptom is itchiness, though it's not the only one. And it's important to get a diagnosis from a doctor, to make sure the treatment is right for you, and to rule out a more serious infection.
Yeast infection causes
Vaginal yeast infections occur when certain internal or external factors change the normal environment of your vagina and trigger an overgrowth of a microscopic fungus. The acidic balance of the vagina can be changed by your period, pregnancy, diabetes, some antibiotics, birth control pills and steroids.
Moisture and irritation of the vagina also seem to encourage yeast to grow.
Repeated yeast infections can be triggered by other, less serious, illnesses or physical and mental stress, anything that may lessen your immunity. Bubble baths, vaginal contraceptives, damp or tight-fitting clothing and feminine hygiene products, such as sprays and deodorants, don't cause yeast infections, but they may make you more susceptible.
Signs of a yeast infection may include the following:
- Intense vaginal itching
- Burning, especially during urination
- A white vaginal discharge that may look like cottage cheese, mostly odorless
- Pain during sexual intercourse
- Swelling and soreness in the vulva (the skin that surrounds your vagina)
- Although common, the symptoms of a vaginal yeast infection may be similar to other illnesses, so it's important to see your doctor to be sure.
How is a yeast infection diagnosed?
To diagnose a yeast infection, your doctor may review your history of vaginal infections or sexually transmitted diseases and conduct a pelvic examination. He or she may also take a sample of any discharge for laboratory analysis.
What do I do until I can get to the doctor?
Yeast infections need to be diagnosed and treated by a doctor. Once you have had a yeast infection, you may be able to recognize symptoms and treat future infections with over-the-counter creams and relieve symptoms with tablets like AZO Yeast™.
How do I get relief?
Be sure to see your doctor, particularly the first time you have symptoms like vaginal itching, burning and irritation, so that he or she can diagnose the cause and prescribe the right treatment for you.
For example, treating yourself for a yeast infection when you actually have another type of infection may make the problem much worse. With accurate diagnosis, treatment cures most vaginal infections within two weeks or less, often within a few days.
For itching caused by a yeast infection, trust AZO Yeast.
Uncomfortable and annoying but rarely serious, vaginal yeast infections are caused by an overgrowth of the yeast Candida. Although yeast are always present in the vagina, an imbalance in bacteria can cause yeast to overgrow, leading to an infection, with symptoms like itching, irritation, swelling and discharge.
- If this is your first yeast infection...
The key to yeast infection treatment is proper diagnosis. See your doctor first. He or she may prescribe an antifungal medicine, either an antibiotic pill or a cream or suppository that you put into your vagina and allow to dissolve on its own. These yeast infection treatments may be single-dose or something you use or take for 7-days.
To relieve symptoms and prevent future occurrences, you may also try AZO Yeast tablets to relieve symptoms of a vaginal yeast infection.
- If this is not your first yeast infection...
If you suspect you have a yeast infection based on a past diagnosis and the symptoms are the same, you may want to try a product like AZO Yeast the homeopathic tablet that naturally relieves yeast infection symptoms like itching and swelling and may prevent future occurrences. If your symptoms do not go away, get an exam from your doctor — you may have a more serious infection.
What is going on "down there"?
Some everyday feminine itching is not related to an infection at all. That’s why it’s important to determine the cause of the symptoms — and in case it’s an infection, be seen by a doctor right away for treatment.
Vaginal itching, burning, and irritation due to an infection may be caused by:
- Bacterial vaginosis. Occurs when the balance of healthy bacteria in the vagina shifts and an infection occurs.
- Sexually transmitted disease (STDs). Chlamydia, genital herpes, genital warts, trichomoniasis, and gonorrhea all can cause vaginal itching and irritation.
- Yeast infection (vaginal candidiasis). Occurs when the yeast, candida, grows excessively in the vagina and vulva.
Everyday vaginal itching, burning, and irritation may be caused by:
- Tight clothes. Wearing too-tight items of clothing, such as jeans, underwear and pantyhose, can cause moisture to be trapped and cause itching.
- Menopause. When estrogen production is decreased, the vaginal walls can begin to thin and dry out, sometimes leading to itching and irritation.
- Chemical irritants. Everything from douches, condoms and contraceptive foams to laundry detergent, and scented toilet paper can cause irritation and itching.
- Exercise/sweating. As with tight clothing, anything that restricts the flow of air and allows moisture from sweat to accumulate may trigger vaginal itching and irritation (Even a bathing suit can cause trouble if you leave it on too long.)
- Stress. Feeling overworked or rundown can cause reactions like itching and irritation.
- Sexual activity. Watch for signs like dryness or discomfort during sexual activity. Even the slightest irritation can lead to itching.
About Amerifit Brands
Amerifit Brands is a branch of i-Health. i-Health, Inc is a division of DSM Nutritional Products, a consumer health and wellness company that develops, markets and distributes branded products that support natural wellness. i- Health, Inc. is driven by a solid foundation of powerful brands and excellent customers. We hold the #1 brand position in all of our key product categories and can be found in most major mass, club, drug, grocery and specialty stores. Our dedication to quality is a commitment solidly backed by quality ingredients, stringent quality control measures and continuous improvement through research and innovation. We believe in best in class formulations and rely on strong science to support our brands.
i-Health Mission Statement
i-Health, Inc. is a unique health and wellness company committed to improving the lives of our consumers through innovative and effective Natural and Over the Counter consumer health products consistent with our values.
Confidence: With confidence in proven abilities to succeed, we inspire others to share our passion for our market-leading brands and support our initiatives.
Excellence: We strive for excellence by establishing the highest standards of quality for our products and fostering a high performance culture throughout the organization.
Progressive: To flourish in a dynamic, environmentally responsible marketplace we focus on future possibilities through continuous improvement, a willingness to take risks, and embracing change.
Unified: By working together, sharing responsibility and decision-making, we multiply the creativity, talents, and contributions of individuals to better accomplish our common goals.
Take orally. Adults, one tablet daily. If you have an
infection, one tablet three times a day. Can be used in conjunction
with antifungal vaginal creams, ointments or suppositories.
If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep this and all medications out of the reach of children. If symptoms persist, contact your physician.
About Amerifit Brands
Amerifit Brands is a branch of i-Health, Inc. i-Health, Inc. – a division of DSM Nutritional Products – is a consumer health and wellness company that develops, markets and distributes branded products that support natural wellness. i-Health, Inc. is driven by a solid foundation of powerful brands and excellent customers. We hold the #1 brand position in all of our key product categories and can be found in most major mass, club, drug, grocery and specialty stores. Our dedication to quality is a commitment solidly backed by quality ingredients, stringent quality control measures and continuous improvement through research and innovation. We believe in best in class formulations and rely on strong science to support our brands.
55 Sebethe Drive Suite 102