E Complex 1:1 by Metagenics
Metagenics E Complex-1:1 is a unique, natural vitamin E supplement that features a 1:1 ratio of alpha- to gamma-tocopherol; this ratio more closelyresembles the tocopherol profile found naturally in vitamin E-rich plants.
- Helps maintain cardiovascular health by promoting healthy circulation,blood vessel integrity, and healthy blood lipids.
- Supports prostate health, nervous system health, and healthy skin, anddelivers a host of additional health benefits.
- Delivers an especially powerful blend of different tocopherols for abroader range of antioxidant protection against the ravages of free radicals.
- Provides balanced levels of gamma- and alpha-tocopherols that are more closely associated with consumption of vitamin E-rich foods.
- Provides gamma-tocopherol for unique protection against peroxynitrite—a highly reactive free radical.
Two softgels daily with a meal or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
|Metagenics - E Complex 1:1 - 180 Softgels|
|Serving Size: 2 Softgels|
|Servings Per Container: 90|
||Amount Per Serving
|Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopherol)
|*Daily Value Not Established.|
†Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your diet values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
†400 IU is equivalent to 270 mg of alpha tocopherol. This provides a 1:1 ratio of alpha to gamma tocopherols.
|Ingredients: gelatin, glycerin, soybean oil, water|
Metagenics is one of the few professional nutritional supplement providers that manufactures formulas in their own facility that is independently certified for Good Manufacturing Practices —the ultimate mark of quality manufacturing. The company also has one of the industry’s most stringent infrastructures for quality assurance and control to ensure the purity and safety of every formula—so so the customer will receive the health benefits he expects. Metagenics is also the leader in nutritional scientific research. It has established the most sophisticated laboratories and research facilities in the industry—such as the MetaProteomics® Nutrigenomics Research Center and the Functional Medicine Research CenterSM. Metagenics also has the largest on-site scientific
25 Enterprise STE 200
The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product reviews are their own and not necessarily those of LuckyVitamin.com. LuckyVitamin.com does not endorse or imply any medical claims from these reviews. These reviews should not be taken as recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Reviews are not intended as a substitute for appropriate medical care or advice and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read the full product reviews disclaimer here.