Cal Apatite by Metagenics
Metagenics Cal Apatite is a comprehensive bone support formula featuring purity-certified, calcium-rich microcrystalline hydroxyapatite concentrate (MCHC), a complexcrystalline compound composed primarily of calcium, phosphorus, delicateorganic factors and protein matrix, bone-derived growth factors, anda full spectrum of trace minerals that naturally comprise healthy bone.
- Ideal for patients who prefer smaller tablets.
- In conjunction with regular exercise and a healthy diet, adequatecalcium intake can play a significant role in reducing the rate of bone loss or bone thinning and in protecting bone strength.
- MCHC as a source of calcium helps maintain new bone formation to support bone mass and slow age-related bone loss.
- MCHC is an excellent source of bioavailable calcium, as well as a full spectrum of minerals and intact organic factors for comprehensive bone nourishment.
- The MCHC in Cal Apatite is cold-processed to preserve the delicate protein matrix and organic factors.
- Its microcrystalline structure is verified by X-ray diffraction analysis.
- Cal Apatite is regularly assayed by a third-party laboratory for heavy metal contamination.
- The MCHC in Cal Apatite is imported from New Zealand and derived from free-range fed cattle raised on land where no pesticides are used.
- Cal Apatite has 20% collagen protein comprised almost exclusively of Type 1 collagen (96%), the predominant collagen in bone, providing further proof of the purity of our MCHC.
Three tablets daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
|Metagenics - Cal Apatite - 90 Tablets|
|Serving Size: 3 Tablets|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
||Amount Per Serving
|Calcium (as MCHC and dicalcium phosphate)
|Phosphorus (as MCHC and dicalcium phosphate)
|*Daily Value Not Established.|
†Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your diet values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
†Microcrystalline Hydroxyapatite Concentrate (MCHC) supplies calcium, phosphorus, trace quantities of other minerals, and naturally occuring growth factors.
††Plant-based modified cellulose.
|Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid (vegetable), cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, silica, coating (water, hypromellose††, medium chain triglycerides, and hydroxypropylcellulose††)|
Metagenics is one of the few professional nutritional supplement providers that manufactures formulas in their own facility that is independently certified for Good Manufacturing Practices —the ultimate mark of quality manufacturing. The company also has one of the industry’s most stringent infrastructures for quality assurance and control to ensure the purity and safety of every formula—so so the customer will receive the health benefits he expects. Metagenics is also the leader in nutritional scientific research. It has established the most sophisticated laboratories and research facilities in the industry—such as the MetaProteomics Nutrigenomics Research Center and the Functional Medicine Research CenterSM. Metagenics also has the largest on-site scientific
25 Enterprise STE 200
The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product reviews are their own and not necessarily those of LuckyVitamin.com. LuckyVitamin.com does not endorse or imply any medical claims from these reviews. These reviews should not be taken as recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Reviews are not intended as a substitute for appropriate medical care or advice and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read the full product reviews disclaimer here.