Permanent Hair Colors Golden Chestnut (4G) by Naturtint
Discover a new concept in hair coloration that gives you healthy and revitalised hair. Discover Naturtint Green Technologies, the first 100% permanent hair colorant without amonia formulated with active vegetable ingredients. A unique and perfect union of colour and care.
Ammonia and Resorcinol Free
- Formulated without ammonia or resorcinol, colours your hair gently so you won't need to resort to repair treatments to keep your hair looking great. What's more, its ultra-mild formula allows you to use Naturtint as often as you need to touch-up roots.
Revitalises Your Hair
- It's active plant ingredients protect and regenerate hair fibres, bringing back lost vitality and shine, even in hair damaged by aggressive colouring processes and threatments
Hair 3 Times Stronger
- The Nutrideep Multiplier deep conditions and nourishes your hair giving it 3 times it's normal strength and volume. Hair fibres appear smooth and soft, bringing back the healthy shine of young, unspoilt hair.
It's revolutionary formula provides 100% coverage, even of grey hair, permanently, from the first application. It's the first hair colorant that is both healthy and effective.
Vibrant, Natural Colour
- Ultra-intense micro-pigments penetrate to the deepest layers of your hair, giving it an intense and vibrant colour that won't fade with washing.
- The powerful vegetable-based, solar-enhanced filter provides increased protection against the elements, letting your hair maintain it's intense colour for up to 5 weeks.
1. Mix Naturtint Hair Colorant & Developer.
2. Apply mixture to hair
3. Wait 20 minutes
4. Massage & rinse. Wash with a pH shampoo such as Naturtint Plant Extracts
5. Rinse and apply Hair Conditioner. Massage for 2 minutes and rinse again.
We do not recommend choosing a tone which is more than 2 shades lighter than
your current tone.
This product contains ingredients which may cause skin irritation or
allergic reaction on certain individuals and a preliminary sensitivity test
according to accompanying directions shoud be first made. Contains
phenylenediamines & hydrogen peroxide. This product must not be used for dyeing
the eyelashes or eyebrows, to do so may cause blindness. Avoid contact with
eyes, rinse eyes immediately if product comes into contact with them. Wear
suitable gloves. Rinse hair well after application.
Protective gloves, instructions Leaflet, Naturtint 2.1 Fl.
oz. / 60 ml, Color Developer 2.1 fl. oz. / 60 ml, Gaqurcibdutuiber 0.5 fl. oz. /
15ml, (with Rosemary & Eucalyptus Essentials Oils to naturally bring the shine
and vitality to your hair).
Naturtint, a product line of Nature’s Dream, produces a range of gentle hair colorants and hair care products with active vegetable ingredients. Based in rural Staffordshire, Nature's Dream Ltd was set up in 2000 as the exclusive UK & Irish distributors of a group of products including the NATURTINT hair colorant range, E'LIFEXIR "Flat Tummy" digestive tablets and STOP PIC Insect Repellent. These products are sold world wide in over 30 countries and are all manufactured in Madrid by Laboratories Phergal, S.A. to the very highest GMP standards of manufacturing. These international standards ensure the best quality ingredients, constant research and development and rigorous methods of production as well as providing full security for the consumer and compliance with the latest EU
The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product reviews are their own and not necessarily those of LuckyVitamin.com. LuckyVitamin.com does not endorse or imply any medical claims from these reviews. These reviews should not be taken as recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Reviews are not intended as a substitute for appropriate medical care or advice and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read the full product reviews disclaimer here.
This is a very complete kit. It has little to no smell, and my hair seems to like it. I have a lot of gray, and my hair is naturally dark, flat brown. I've been dying it a dark redish brown. When I put this over it, it took most of the red out of it, and is really dark chestnut. I like it though because it's a better version of my natural color. It's not got any golden to it though. That's why I gave it 4 stars. They don't label the color well. The box I got was green, but same color code. The color of the model on the box was like this, but the top and back, as well as the shampoo in the box's picture were all a dark blonde. I was afraid to use it but did a strand test and it was fine for me. Just note it's really dark, esp if you already have dark hair. I plan to keep using it though. It's a week into it and color is still vibrant.
I love the natural color - people are surprised when I tell them that I color my hair!
this product is easy to use, quick and lasts until the roots start showing.
very happy with this product!
Color doesn't last for a long time, maybe 3-4 weeks at best for me. But it does cover all my gray very well while it does last. Seems to be a more natural and healthier product than over-the-counter products at the store. Also, my haid seems to get lighter in color as the color fades. I get compliments on this, but I don't really like that effect.