Metagenics Selestro is an easy-to-use formula that features clinically effective levels of both soy isoflavones and black cohosh—two highly valued plant ingredients with a long history of safe use and current use in modern gynecological practice
- Relieves menopausal symptoms such as:
|— Hot flushes/night sweats
— Occasional sleep disturbances
— Mild mood swings
|— Occasional irritability|
— Short menstrual cycles
- Provides natural selective estrogen receptor modulators (SERMs) in the form of a full spectrum of soy isoflavones—including a 1.2:1 to 2:1 daidzin to genistin ratio.
- May increase the ratio of 2-hydroxyestrone ("good" estrogen) over 16a-hydroxyestrone, which research suggests may correlate positively with breast health.
- The formula may support healthy blood lipid levels through its influence on estrogen receptors and its antioxidant properties.
- Soy and black cohosh phytonutrients support bone health by modulating estrogen and calcium metabolism.
- Provides the species of black cohosh (Actaea racemosa*) shown to be safe and effective in clinical studies.
One tablet one to two times daily or as directed by your healthcare.
Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Consult your healthcare practitioner before use if you are taking medication or have a liver disorder or develop symptoms of liver trouble. Keep out of the reach of children.
|Metagenics - Selestro - 60 Tablets|
|Serving Size: 1 Tablet|
|Servings Per Container: 60|
||Amount Per Serving
|Total Isoflavones (containing all forms of genistin, daidzin, and glycitin)
|Black Cohosh (Actaea racemosa) Root & Rhizome Extract [standardized to 2.5% (2 mg) total triterpene glycosides expressed as 27-deoxyactein]
|*Daily Value Not Established.|
†Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your diet values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
|Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, soy isoflavones (soy), black cohosh extract, stearic acid (vegetable), cellulose, silica, sodium starch glycolate, coating (water, hypromellose, medium chain triglycerides, and hydroxypropylcellulose)|
Metagenics is one of the few professional nutritional supplement providers that manufactures formulas in their own facility that is independently certified for Good Manufacturing Practices —the ultimate mark of quality manufacturing. The company also has one of the industry’s most stringent infrastructures for quality assurance and control to ensure the purity and safety of every formula—so so the customer will receive the health benefits he expects. Metagenics is also the leader in nutritional scientific research. It has established the most sophisticated laboratories and research facilities in the industry—such as the MetaProteomics Nutrigenomics Research Center and the Functional Medicine Research CenterSM. Metagenics also has the largest on-site scientific
25 Enterprise STE 200
The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product reviews are their own and not necessarily those of LuckyVitamin.com. LuckyVitamin.com does not endorse or imply any medical claims from these reviews. These reviews should not be taken as recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Reviews are not intended as a substitute for appropriate medical care or advice and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read the full product reviews disclaimer here.