Metagenics Zinlori 75 contains a high potency zinc-carnosine complex formulated to provide relief of gastric discomfort. Zinc-carnosine supports the healthy ecology, natural defenses, and integrity of the gastric mucosal lining.
- Relieves gastric discomforts such as occasional heartburn and indigestion, upset stomach, mild nausea, bloating, belching, and burping.
- Promotes a healthy gastric bacterial balance.
- Provides antioxidant protection for gastric mucosal cells.
- Helps maintain the integrity of the protective gastric mucosal lining by supporting healthy mucus secretion.
- Some research indicates that zinc-carnosine may protect gastric mucosal cells without altering prostaglandin metabolism.
- Gastro-supportive benefits demonstrated in over 20 published studies.
- Same raw material used successfully by healthcare practitioners in Japan since 1994.
- Clinically effective dosage in just two tablets.
One tablet twice daily between meals or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Do not use if pregnant or nursing.
|Metagenics - Zinlori 75 - 60 Tablets|
|Serving Size: 1 Tablet|
|Servings Per Container: 60|
||Amount Per Serving
|Zinc (as zinc-carnosine)
|*Daily Value Not Established.|
†Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your diet values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
|Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid (vegetable), silica|
Metagenics is one of the few professional nutritional supplement providers that manufactures formulas in their own facility that is independently certified for Good Manufacturing Practices —the ultimate mark of quality manufacturing. The company also has one of the industry’s most stringent infrastructures for quality assurance and control to ensure the purity and safety of every formula—so so the customer will receive the health benefits he expects. Metagenics is also the leader in nutritional scientific research. It has established the most sophisticated laboratories and research facilities in the industry—such as the MetaProteomics Nutrigenomics Research Center and the Functional Medicine Research CenterSM. Metagenics also has the largest on-site scientific
25 Enterprise STE 200
The views and opinions expressed by contributors of the product reviews are their own and not necessarily those of LuckyVitamin.com. LuckyVitamin.com does not endorse or imply any medical claims from these reviews. These reviews should not be taken as recommendations but rather customer opinions of the products that they may or may not have used. Reviews are not intended as a substitute for appropriate medical care or advice and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Read the full product reviews disclaimer here.